PDA

View Full Version : Fued between Palestine & Westwood getting out of hand!!

PHS Wildcats
09-10-2006, 07:28 PM
Last week Palestine's Wildcats stadium was vandalized when someone burned the football field with "WHS" nad "Westwood"

Last Night the fire department was called to Westwood's Panther Stadium to put out a fire that burned a huge part of the football field with "PHS"

This is getting out of hand and it needs to stop.:mad:

Gobbla2001
09-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Crap, I thought I put a "C" instead of a "W"...

That's crazy though... intense...

VWG
09-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Yeah.. that is a bad deal.
I remember in either 2004 or 2005, somebody put a backyard basketball goal in the middle of Pilot Point's field.
The kicker was they dug a hole and cemented that hoops goal.
Funny stunt.

Gobbla2001
09-10-2006, 07:50 PM
back in the day (and I mean back) some Cuero folk put a buncha green food coloring etc... in a fountain outside of some building in Gonzales....

I also remember going to school my sophmore year and dead turkeys were all over the place the weak we played Gonzales... some just dead and others frozen from the store with stove-top boxes hangin' out their rears...

PHS Wildcats
09-10-2006, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by VWG
Yeah.. that is a bad deal.
I remember in either 2004 or 2005, somebody put a backyard basketball goal in the middle of Pilot Point's field.
The kicker was they dug a hole and cemented that hoops goal.
Funny stunt.

I must admit that was a cool prank;)

lostaussie
09-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
I must admit that was a cool prank;) sure would be bad to lose some good football players. i hope it wasn't team members but these kind of things usually are. we probably have not heard the last of this.

coach
09-10-2006, 07:58 PM
Last week Palestine's Wildcats stadium was vandalized when someone burned the football field with "WHS" nad "Westwood"

Last Night the fire department was called to Westwood's Panther Stadium to put out a fire that burned a huge part of the football field with "PHS"

This is getting out of hand and it needs to stop.:mad: we will beat both there behinds and teach them both a lesson lol

PHS Wildcats
09-10-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by coach
we will beat both there behinds and teach them both a lesson lol

I'm not going to turn this into a "we will kick your tail" thread, because you and I both know that Fairfield might go 0-10 this year. So I'll leave that alone.

Anyway. I hope that it's not players involved. Plus I'm not accussing anyone from eachothers school being involved, for all we know it could be students from the same some pulling this crap

mwynn05
09-10-2006, 08:18 PM
I'm not going to turn this into a "we will kick your tail" thread, because you and I both know that Fairfield might go 0-10 this year. So I'll leave that alone.

Anyway. I hope that it's not players involved. Plus I'm not accussing anyone from eachothers school being involved, for all we know it could be students from the same some pulling this crap I doubt that..too much talent to go 0-10...and try and comprehend what he says before you shoot back talking crap

PHS Wildcats
09-10-2006, 08:20 PM
sorry not talking to you, and not talking smack,. I did say might, again, this is about the stupidity going on with the two school in Palestine

manormustangs
09-10-2006, 08:25 PM
that happened a few years back ....when elgin wildcats students put a big "E" on the middle of the field the burned it on there.....and then spray painted our school with purple spray paint like putting elgin everywhere.......but students have a big mouth and the kids got caught........there where expelled from school and all games ...in elgin and in manor..........oh yea this all happend to the manor mustangs.........

Texas-Fight
09-10-2006, 08:40 PM
They should throw Oscar Meyer Weiners at the fieldhouse!

gobbler grad
09-10-2006, 09:27 PM
A year or two ago I believe Gonzales painted a big orange 'G' on the 50 yd. line...:mad:

Manck
09-11-2006, 12:19 AM
The year before Gladewater got their turf, I heard a pine tree got planted at the 50-yard line the Weds. before they played Pine Tree.

Cops practically live at Gilmer and Gladewater's stadiums the week before that game. We planned to camp out on the field to prevent anything from happening out senior year, but the cops "strongly advised" against it.

Old Tiger
09-11-2006, 12:56 AM
I live at Tiger Field(well sort of)

eagles_victory
09-20-2006, 09:02 PM

come on ff and Palestine posters we have to unite for one of the very few central texas state bound shirt meet and greets in history. All i can say is eye for an eye will make both of our football teams blind. If there both blind it will make for a sucky football game so lets get along. And we wont go 0-10 lol

NateDawg39
09-20-2006, 09:20 PM
Ahhh I remember when a bunch of Decatur students threw a dead cow on the Bridgeport field and slaughtered it and hung the head on the goal post! It was awsome to me...and then Bridgeport kids put tar or oil and feathers all over our field...and sprayed "WDA" (Whip Decaturs @ss) all over our school....it came off very easily:D But that smell of the cow will be there for a long time.

Emerson1
09-20-2006, 09:28 PM
I heard of a band once, they formed CHS or whatever school it was in big letters. Then all the members dropped grass seed, so come next season it said CHS in a different kind of grass.

sweetwater07
09-20-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Manck
The year before Gladewater got their turf, I heard a pine tree got planted at the 50-yard line the Weds. before they played Pine Tree.

Cops practically live at Gilmer and Gladewater's stadiums the week before that game. We planned to camp out on the field to prevent anything from happening out senior year, but the cops "strongly advised" against it.

i was in Gladewater in August..talking to a funeral director that was not too happy about the "recruiting" Gilmer did with G.J. Kinne.......thought Gilmer was a bunch of cheaters....any rivalry between these towns??

PHS Wildcats
09-20-2006, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
come on ff and Palestine posters we have to unite for one of the very few central texas state bound shirt meet and greets in history. All i can say is eye for an eye will make both of our football teams blind. If there both blind it will make for a sucky football game so lets get along. And we wont go 0-10 lol

I apologize;)

LH Panther Mom
09-20-2006, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
I heard of a band once, they formed CHS or whatever school it was in big letters. Then all the members dropped grass seed, so come next season it said CHS in a different kind of grass.
It was my senior year. :D Ralls Jackrabbits Homecoming....our rivals, winter rye seed. :devil: :devil: :devil:

Boosty_Hondo
09-21-2006, 01:12 AM
in 2000 4 Medina Valley football players came to hondo and Burned about 20 MV's on the field and spray painted MV rules on the press box and spray mainted our victory bell orange and wrote MV all over the busses and the school ..... 2 of the players had full ride scholorships and got them revoked and that was it no fines or punishment it was kinda messed up