kaorder1999
09-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by DDBooger
its right wing propoganda using a infamous day as a podium
oh yeah...when did you see it?

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
oh yeah...when did you see it? didn't need to, before you take what you see and read for gospel, look into who produces and writes it. oh and the fact that its been all over the media as a unfair take on 911. even some politicians admiting the movie used some inacuracies for hollywood purposes

kaorder1999
09-10-2006, 07:20 PM
didn't need to, before you take what you see and read for gospel, look into who produces and writes it. oh and the fact that its been all over the media as a unfair take on 911. even some politicians admiting the movie used some inacuracies for hollywood purposes

i havent even heard about it. Ive heard about United 93 but not this one

bulldogman06
09-10-2006, 07:24 PM
its right wing propoganda using a infamous day as a podium

Wait, wait, you are saying that anything on television can be seen as right wing propoganda? from the media??? it doesnt seem possible...

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 07:26 PM
i havent even heard about it. Ive heard about United 93 but not this one united 93 had lil if any political message, it was ordinary people doing something amazing. only liberties taken in that movie may have been some of the dialogue on the plane being that no one is left alive to confirm that. it still pisses me off to watch it, glad they could smash that dudes face in, god knows i'd want to get a lick in b4 dying!

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
Wait, wait, you are saying that anything on television can be seen as right wing propoganda? from the media??? it doesnt seem possible... point out to me where I said that or asserted that, i simply stated that THIS movie is politically motivated

kaorder1999
09-10-2006, 07:28 PM
what im saying is I never heard anything about this movie that is on tonight. Has it been advertised heavily

kaorder1999
09-10-2006, 07:30 PM
wow...all I was saying is that the movie in on. TV is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only!!!

shankbear
09-10-2006, 07:33 PM
Booger.....a bit paranoid aren't we? It probably hits a bit close to Clinton's "boys". he doth protest much

PHS Wildcats
09-10-2006, 07:36 PM
wow...all I was saying is that the movie in on. TV is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only!!!

You are so right:clap:

Technoredneck
09-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Booger.....a bit paranoid aren't we? It probably hits a bit close to Clinton's "boys". he doth protest much

You nailed it. The Clintons have been raising cain about this one for over a week now crying about how unfairly it portrays them. Been in the press (at least the news outlets on the web all week.)

But the picked the wrong time to air it for me to watch, Football is on, and football always wins.

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 07:40 PM
Booger.....a bit paranoid aren't we? It probably hits a bit close to Clinton's "boys". he doth protest much haha you assume i back clinton cause of my reservations on its sincerity? no sir, all sides are to blame, we don't just elect republicans to defend our rights and freedoms.

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Technoredneck
You nailed it. The Clintons have been raising cain about this one for over a week now crying about how unfairly it portrays them. Been in the press (at least the news outlets on the web all week.)

But the picked the wrong time to air it for me to watch, Football is on, and football always wins. well when anyone questions the bush adm. for anything, policies, iraq, gas they just blame the gays and change the subject. it works both ways!

shankbear
09-10-2006, 08:19 PM
That is some logic. So far nobody looks like a doofass in the movie.

Al-Qaeda grew while Monica blew.

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 08:50 PM
That is some logic. So far nobody looks like a doofass in the movie.

Al-Qaeda grew while Monica blew. yeah well W read while thousands were dead, same notion, im done with this topic, politics brings bad things

kaorder1999
09-10-2006, 09:19 PM
yeah well W read while thousands were dead, same notion, im done with this topic, politics brings bad things

im sorry but you are the one who turned this into a political thread

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 09:26 PM
im sorry but you are the one who turned this into a political thread again where i blamed anyone else i don't know but i guess you assumed that, im simply stating im done talking about it. im here to talk football and went off on a rant! my bad

Adidas4I0s
09-10-2006, 09:43 PM
what...did you catch the part where it says"

The preceding movie is a dramatization that is drawn from a variety of sources including the 9/11 commission report and other published materials, and from personal interivews. This movie is NOT a documentary.

For dramatic and narrative purposes, the movie contains FICTIONALIZED scenes, composite and representative characters as well as dialogue, as well as time compression.

Sorry...nothing shady about this movie or progragandized as you might wish to say. Also, just curious but how can you spin something such as 9/11 to the left or the right??? When it's a very well documented story and everybody knows the facts...there is no spin to be had. Keep talking though...I'm finding it amusing. Moron...:rolleyes:

Adidas4I0s
09-10-2006, 09:48 PM
yeah well W read while thousands were dead, same notion, im done with this topic, politics brings bad things

wow...that's a great one. What did you want Bush to do? Go down to WTC and throw himself in front of a plane? What good would that have done? There was NOTHING he could have done at that point to prevent what happened...and nobody, conservative, liberal, or otherwise, would have been able to do anything different. Also, if Bush would have rushed out of the room and immediately hopped on his plane then his opposers would be saying "he went out and caused a panic and got everybody worked up in a fuss when nothing could have been done." It was a no-win situation for him and everybody else...stop looking for somebody to blame and start looking for a solution to prevent further disasters. It would be a miracle if you could do that...but based on your previous statements that seems to be asking just a BIT too much.

well when anyone questions the bush adm. for anything, policies, iraq, gas they just blame the gays and change the subject. it works both ways!

WOW...this is your best comment yet. Once you can actually offer some proof to justify your claims...feel free to provide it. Until then...just go back in whatever hole you came out of.

Snyder_TigerFan
09-10-2006, 09:50 PM
I just got through watching the 9/11 documentary that was on CBS. Very intriguing. Two guys happened to be doing a documentary with the station that was first to arrive to Tower #1. Real footage was used throughout. It's amazing what those fire fighters went though, and still go though to this day.

kaorder1999
09-10-2006, 09:52 PM
that was amazing....i had seen it before

Adidas4I0s
09-10-2006, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I just got through watching the 9/11 documentary that was on CBS. Very intriguing. Two guys happened to be doing a documentary with the station that was first to arrive to Tower #1. Real footage was used throughout. It's amazing what those fire fighters went though, and still go though to this day.

was that the documentary of the guys that were doing a documentary on the fire station that day? I rented something like that a few years ago if it was. It was very shocking that's for sure. I just got in from tennis so I haven't seen any of the shows tonight.

kaorder1999
09-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by Adidas4I0s
was that the documentary of the guys that were doing a documentary on the fire station that day? I rented something like that a few years ago if it was. It was very shocking that's for sure. I just got in from tennis so I haven't seen any of the shows tonight.

yeah...that was it

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:01 PM
Also, just curious but how can you spin something such as 9/11 to the left or the right??? When it's a very well documented story and everybody knows the facts...there is no spin to be had. Keep talking though...I'm finding it amusing. Moron...:rolleyes: by tying in iraq with 911, MORON! lol you must be a weapons of mass destruction believer too! that disclaimer at the end, there's a reason for it.

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:04 PM
wow...that's a great one. What did you want Bush to do? Go down to WTC and throw himself in front of a plane? What good would that have done? There was NOTHING he could have done at that point to prevent what happened...and nobody, conservative, liberal, or otherwise, would have been able to do anything different. no just a rebuttal to someone blaming covert terrorist actions to clinton being inattentive while getting a bj! but i noticed you didn't argue that fallacy?

RMAC
09-10-2006, 10:07 PM
by tying in iraq with 911, MORON! lol you must be a weapons of mass destruction believer too! that disclaimer at the end, there's a reason for it.

I'm just gonna tell you right now, you done screwed up. He's probably writing a reply to you right now. So be warned, just save yourself the embarrassment of arguing with him and don't say anything else. I'm not saying you're ingnorant about this subject or questioning your intelligence, but you won't win this type of arguement with him. I promise.

DDBooger
stop looking for somebody to blame and start looking for a solution to prevent further disasters. It would be a miracle if you could do that...but based on your previous statements that seems to be asking just a BIT too much.
someone to blame? all politicians were to blame, have you read the 9/11 commision report, you speak of it as you have, you spout off about it as if you know it! i've read it, have you? or do you simply watch documentaries, read the disclaimer at the end that basically tells you to take it for what it is and then claim im a moron? no sir, im not looking for someone to blame, who to blame is known, its using a tragedy to further a agenda that is wrong. but you understanding that may be too much to ask for

RMAC
Who cares, this thread will get closed down once a mod sees it most likely.

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by RMAC
I'm just gonna tell you right now, you done screwed up. He's probably writing a reply to you right now. So be warned, just save yourself the embarrassment of arguing with him and don't say anything else. I'm not saying you're ingnorant about this subject or questioning your intelligence, but you won't win this type of arguement with him. I promise. haha well maybe stepping aside is your way, not mine

RMAC
09-10-2006, 10:09 PM
someone to blame? all politicians were to blame, have you read the 9/11 commision report, you speak of it as you have, you spout off about it as if you know it! i've read it, have you? or do you simply watch documentaries, read the disclaimer at the end that basically tells you to take it for what it is and then claim im a moron? no sir, im not looking for someone to blame, who to blame is known, its using a tragedy to further a agenda that is wrong. but you understanding that may be too much to ask for

My only pet peave with you acting as if you're smart, and you might be, is that you use some proper English and punctuation. Thanks.

bulldogman06
09-10-2006, 10:10 PM
DDBooger, what would you have done in Bush's situation? seriously, no more bashing anyone, i just want your take on what you would have wanted to happen

kaorder1999
09-10-2006, 10:11 PM

thought you were done?

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:12 PM
got called out, i don't back down, don't need to call people names either but sometimes people find that its the only way to convey their thoughts, sad.

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
DDBooger, what would you have done in Bush's situation? seriously, no more bashing anyone, i just want your take on what you would have wanted to happen again, it was a rebuttal to the crazy comment that clinton was simply receiving oral sex as terrorists built their organization. both statements are dumb, but both play their part in both sides of the arguements. i just don't like the patronization of a tragedy to further a indirect cause.

SintonFan
no just a rebuttal to someone blaming covert terrorist actions to clinton being inattentive while getting a bj! but i noticed you didn't argue that fallacy?
Booger. This crowd is a lil more tougher than what you are used to in other forums.
Get this:
This documentary was not politically motivated, except to pi$$ off the Clinton Administration maybe lol (ABC has been leaning left for some time, though, so this shocks me). It was edited to not make that administration look so bad.
Hey! When did you start posting here?:D :p

SintonFan
got called out, i don't back down, don't need to call people names either but sometimes people find that its the only way to convey their thoughts, sad.
Let's continue this in PMs...:cool:

DDBooger
09-10-2006, 10:17 PM
My only pet peave with you acting as if you're smart, and you might be, is that you use some proper English and punctuation. Thanks. sorry bud, while it bothers you, it sits fine by me, if it irks you pm my mistakes and i'll correct em for ya lol:p im not the greatest typist

shankbear
09-10-2006, 10:17 PM
9/11 commission report.........what a work of fiction.

booger, booger, booger....snot funny; The idiots who decided that intelligence agencies couldn't talk to each other is ultimately at fault. Jamie Gorelick of the Clinton gang.

same quote as before......check the stain on the blue dress

Ranger Mom
09-10-2006, 10:21 PM
Who cares, this thread will get closed down once a mod sees it most likely.

You called that one right!!!

You guys know better!!