PDA

View Full Version : Be Encouraged UT Fans!

Phil C
09-10-2006, 09:01 AM
I know we lost but we have to remember that you can't win everything all of the time. Especially in college football competition which also depends on a certain amount of luck and even sometimes opinion polls. A lot of schools would love to have a 21 game win streak along with an NC and two great Rose Bowl wins. So be encouraged. We have a good team and can still have a great season. Last year we beat Ohio State and they even lost aother game and still got to play in a bowl game. We have a lot of great freshmen on the team and a great recruiting class coming so be encouraged. The future is bright.

wedo
09-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I know we lost but we have to remember that you can't win everything all of the time. Especially in college football competition which also depends on a certain amount of luck and even sometimes opinion polls. A lot of schools would love to have a 21 game win streak along with an NC and two great Rose Bowl wins. So be encouraged. We have a good team and can still have a great season. Last year we beat Ohio State and they even lost aother game and still got to play in a bowl game. We have a lot of great freshmen on the team and a great recruiting class coming so be encouraged. The future is bright.

Thanx i am such a big UT fan i needed that!!! My best friend love LSU and he was just having fun last night!! I took my anger out on him in NCAA 06 so i felt better!!!

What happened to Sergio Kindle?? ANd Tim Crowder was really quiet last night!!!

Texas-Fight
09-10-2006, 11:51 AM
Hook 'Em

Txbroadcaster
09-10-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by wedo
Thanx i am such a big UT fan i needed that!!! My best friend love LSU and he was just having fun last night!! I took my anger out on him in NCAA 06 so i felt better!!!

What happened to Sergio Kindle?? ANd Tim Crowder was really quiet last night!!!

Kindle is still out with ankle injury..Crowder just had a tough game..he lost some weight to gain speed which will help agianst most teams, but OSU has a huge line, so it hurt in the pass rush

MagicMan
09-10-2006, 12:52 PM
texas is gonna win the national championship