PDA

View Full Version : Great Game Bucks

WestTXLonghorn
09-09-2006, 10:58 PM
Like I said. . .I'm still here.

Bucks played a stellar game. Hadly any mistakes and they were a lot better on defense than I thought they'd be.

Congrats to them and hopefully we can run the table and see them again at the end of the year.

Congrats to ATM on kicking the crap outta LA-Lafayette too.

bulldogman06
09-10-2006, 03:02 AM
WestTXLonghorn, I cannot say anything bad about you. youa re humble in defeat and are willing to congratulate a team that you know doesnt like your team. i say congratulations to you. I know I would not have been able to do what you just did.

Maroon87
09-10-2006, 03:34 AM
OSU is just better than UT right now. No spin needed.:)

bulldogman06
09-10-2006, 03:36 AM
yea i can agree with that. after week 2 i see ND and OSU playing for the national title. did anyone else see what ND did to Penn State? that looked like the team i expected to see outta ND

gobbler grad
09-10-2006, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
yea i can agree with that. after week 2 i see ND and OSU playing for the national title. did anyone else see what ND did to Penn State? that looked like the team i expected to see outta ND

I don't see ND playing for no national title in the near future...they have one great game at home and you think their in...NOT ...hope they have a good year anyway.
OSU, on the other hand could be playing, just have to wait and see

Phil C
09-10-2006, 08:49 AM
I also have to give Ohio State credit. They came to play and got the job done. Texas will bounce back and have a great season. I predicted that Ohio State would have a better defense than what most people thought after losing all those starters but people forget that they had reserves from last year ready to stop up. And our QB Colt was better than most thought and handled the pressure very well which was a concern. Ohio State just got the job done. I didn't think losing Tarell would hurt us that much on defense but I think it was a much more important factor than I thought. UT hasn't been giving Receivers that much room as they did last night. But that is something to work on.

injuredinmelee
09-10-2006, 08:52 AM
My head is pounding and somehow I ended up at home... but OSU played one heck of a game last night. Troy Smith is a man child. I have said this many times but if there was a playoff system in place at the end of last season OSU probably would have been our NC. They were playing lights out ball then too.

NDFootball
09-10-2006, 09:48 AM
Good game Bucks.

UT didn't play bad. Like I said before, they just don't have VY to carry them anymore. Their running game was impressive, however; I didn't expect that many yards against the OSU defense. I haven't seen A&M play but after the game last night I say UT wins the Big XII hands down, because I know OU sure won't win it. (They let Washington keep up with them, enough said.)

OSU looks like the same familiar beast that beat down ND...although there are quite a few holes in the OSU defense Texas exposed last night. A team with a more experienced QB will beat OSU. (U of Mich maybe?)

Again good game to both teams, congrats to OSU on the win.

Texas-Fight
09-10-2006, 10:27 AM
It was a good game. Congrats to Ohio State. I still think Texas could have national championship appearance. West Virginia might be the only undefeated team. Ohio State might stumble in the Big 10.

Txbroadcaster
09-10-2006, 10:27 AM
Losing Tarrell Brown alone did not hurt as much as losing him AND losing Griffin with an injury early in the game..That meant Texas had a sop cb and a frshman safety going up agianst one of the best passing attacks..and they still held OSU to 24

Texas-Fight
09-10-2006, 11:13 AM
The freshmen safety didn't do to bad either.