PDA

View Full Version : Monitors on other sites

luvhoops34
09-09-2006, 10:14 PM
I post over on Allsports as I know some of you also do or used to anyway. Here is an example of what a MONTIOR posted on a thread he started. His name is "coog4life". His behavior as a monitor is totally unacceptable, and as a poster on any other message board he would be ROM'd for life. Here is the link. The offending post is about half way through the thread. BTW, the poster he cussed is mav83. A very nice lady who has a young daughter who in a car crash several years ago and was left mentally impaired. She is also a single mom. I thought maybe if yall read this thread you would really appreciate the administrators and monitors of this site a little bit more. We have a lot to be thankful for over here on the DL.

http://www.allsports.com/cgi-bin/forum2/showflat.pl?Cat=65440&Board=HSTXFootball&Number=879571&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5

carter08
09-09-2006, 10:15 PM
that is wrong man

Rabbit'93
09-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Aren't the mod posted in the top left corner? If they are I don't see his name up there.

carter08
09-09-2006, 10:20 PM
i reported it to a moderator :D

luvhoops34
09-09-2006, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by carter08
i reported it to a moderator :D

It won't do any good to report it, because he's a moderator! And the other moderators can't or won't do anything about him.

kepdawg
09-09-2006, 10:44 PM
That place is so nuts!

Ranger Mom
09-09-2006, 10:46 PM
I used to post over there quite a bit....it's CRAP exactly like that which is the reason I don't anymore.

It's sad too....that place has gone downhill since I first joined. It's a great place to get scores on Friday night....but pretty much useless for anything else (except maybe politics) at any other time....IMO anyway!!

luvhoops34
09-09-2006, 10:47 PM
He must be off his Thorzene tongiht. Here's another thread he just started.

http://www.allsports.com/cgi-bin/forum2/showflat.pl?Cat=65440&Board=HSTXFootball&Number=879640&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5

carter08
09-09-2006, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by luvhoops34
He must be off his Thorzene tongiht. Here's another thread he just started.

http://www.allsports.com/cgi-bin/forum2/showflat.pl?Cat=65440&Board=HSTXFootball&Number=879640&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5

Hes crazy

Adidas4I0s
09-09-2006, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I used to post over there quite a bit....it's CRAP exactly like that which is the reason I don't anymore.

It's sad too....that place has gone downhill since I first joined. It's a great place to get scores on Friday night....but pretty much useless for anything else (except maybe politics) at any other time....IMO anyway!!

Well ever since the guy that ran the site died a few years ago...many people moved over to Tex Preps and that board is totally unmoderated. I remember a few months ago when MsNed showed up one day and cleaned up some of the riff raff...but that was a 1 day occurence.

luvhoops34
Originally posted by carter08
Hes crazy

Damm Carter, snapped on that did ya'.....LOL

Sometimes he worse than others. And I'm being serious, he HAS to be on medication. What's really scarey is that he works for the BP refinery in Texas City.

Ranger Mom
I wonder why THAT site hasn't been hacked into by the same people that got that 5A board and TexasHSFootball??

Maybe because it would only improve it??:thinking:

shankbear
09-09-2006, 10:53 PM
It is a junk site now.

luvhoops34
09-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I wonder why THAT site hasn't been hacked into by the same people that got that 5A board and TexasHSFootball??

Maybe because it would only improve it??:thinking:

LMAO Ranger Mom!!! No chit! oops can I say that?

carter08
09-09-2006, 10:55 PM
LMAO Ranger Mom!!! No chit! oops can I say that?

You said nothing wrong

sinton66
09-09-2006, 11:10 PM
I used to post over there occasionally also. It once was an enjoyable place with good information. The bickering, name calling, cursing, politics, religious arguments. and general jr. high behavior it evolved into over there turned me completely off. I found a home when I stumbled into 3ADownlow. Been here ever since with no desire to go anywhere else. Even though I've never actually met our admins, I consider them to be some of the best friends I've ever had. That also appliesto a whole host of other 3ADownlow members. That kind of stuff on that site is exactly what gave birth to what 3ADownlow has become, an exact opposite.

luvhoops34
09-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
I used to post over there occasionally also. It once was an enjoyable place with good information. The bickering, name calling, cursing, politics, religious arguments. and general jr. high behavior it evolved into over there turned me completely off. I found a home when I stumbled into 3ADownlow. Been here ever since with no desire to go anywhere else. Even though I've never actually met our admins, I consider them to be some of the best friends I've ever had. That also appliesto a whole host of other 3ADownlow members. That kind of stuff on that site is exactly what gave birth to what 3ADownlow has become, an exact opposite.

Well said Sinton66. Thank goodness for small favors!

luvhoops34
09-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by Adidas4I0s
Well ever since the guy that ran the site died a few years ago...many people moved over to Tex Preps and that board is totally unmoderated. I remember a few months ago when MsNed showed up one day and cleaned up some of the riff raff...but that was a 1 day occurence.

Exactly, I refuse to post on Tex Preps. Why make msned a monitor on Tex Preps when she won't do squat as a monitor on the pig. Go figure that decision. She's as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Ranger Mom
09-09-2006, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by sinton66

I agree 100%. Some may think we are TOO strict, but this site keeps growing, so we must be doing SOMETHING right!!

We may not always necessarily agree with a decision, but one thing about us mods.....we all respect each other, which makes for a nice "working" relationship!

I don't think our rules are too hard to follow, we have kids that read this site and we try to make it at family friendly as possible.

All and all, this is the best damn football forum..PERIOD!!:D

kepdawg
09-09-2006, 11:32 PM
Exactly, I refuse to post on Tex Preps. Why make msned a monitor on Tex Preps when she won't do squat as a monitor on the pig. Go figure that decision. She's as useless as tits on a boar hog.

She post on TexPreps?

luvhoops34
09-09-2006, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
She post on TexPreps?

Right after they made her a monitor she did. But I quit going over there because of that fact. I play POTP, so I'm on there once a week to make my picks and thats it.

There other thing about her is that she's a big fan of c4l. I've never understood that, but I guess there are things that I don't know about :thinking:

kepdawg
09-09-2006, 11:59 PM
Well she's certainly not an active member so you are more than welcome anytime.

Cameron Crazy
09-10-2006, 12:04 AM
ttt
:clap: :D :clap: