PDA

View Full Version : Ohio State's #33 Laurenaitis

GreenMonster
09-09-2006, 10:01 PM
.......is the son of Road warrior Animal (insert Black Sabbath tune "Ironman" here). I wonder if he has a mo-hawk like his Dad has sported for years? Either way, that's pretty AWESOME! When he goes pro I hope he chooses a better manager than Precious Paul! :D

District303aPastPlayer
09-09-2006, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
.......is the son of Road warrior Animal (insert Black Sabbath tune "Ironman" here). I wonder if he has a mo-hawk like his Dad has sported for years? Either way, that's pretty AWESOME! When he goes pro I hope he chooses a better manager than Precious Paul! :D

very few people will get this....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/85/Legion_of_Doom.jpg/170px-Legion_of_Doom.jpg
his dad is on the top right

eagles_victory
09-09-2006, 10:51 PM
how could you not love the legion of doom

District303aPastPlayer
09-09-2006, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by eagles_victory
how could you not love the legion of doom

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh what a ruuuuuuuuuuussssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

GreenMonster
09-09-2006, 11:08 PM
It saddens me to hear that on current WWE shows Aaron, knowing that Hawk passed a few years ago. I know it is their way to honor his memory, it just bothers me. I was a fan of the Road Warriors even when they were bad guys early in their carreer. The spiked shoulder pads, the KISS make-up, and the mo-hawks touched my soul. I think that they may be the only wrestlers in history to have the same entrance music their entire career, it's pretty tough to top Ironman.

GreenMonster
09-10-2006, 04:26 AM
right here

gobbler grad
09-10-2006, 07:57 AM
they were my favorite tag team of all times...