PDA

View Full Version : DuStud, Mwynn, Buckeye80, LostAussie...

PPHSfan
09-09-2006, 06:35 PM
and the rest of yall that showed up.

It was truly MY pleasure meeting all of you. Buckeye and Aussie, you guys were great. Stud and Mwynn, you two have renewed my faith in our young guys going to college. You were both as polite and friendly as anyone I have sat with in a long time. I hope to see all of you again soon. Thanks again for making my night an enjoyable experience.

P.S. How bout them Buckeyes?

lostaussie
09-09-2006, 08:36 PM
the pleasure was all ours. we thank you for coming to visit our quaint little town. i have heard thru the grapevine that pictures are forthcoming. :D

Buckeye80
09-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Pic's are indeed forthcoming, but the "King" seems to have disappeared from all the pictures taken. Conspiracy?:thinking:

It was truly my pleasure to have everyone here. And my house is always open for future events in this area.:)

mwynn05
09-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Pic's are indeed forthcoming, but the "King" seems to have disappeared from all the pictures taken. Conspiracy?:thinking:

It was truly my pleasure to have everyone here. And my house is always open for future events in this area.:) No there are pics of the King coming.....It was nice to meet all you guys had a good time and it was a good game and about the Buckeyes....They are very good, but they made a lot of mistakes that could cost them a close game. That said Gilmer will be playing at Chrismas

Buckeye80
09-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by mwynn05
They are very good, but they made a lot of mistakes that could cost them a close game.

(Italian accent)

I invite you into my home, treat you like one of my family, and this is how you repay me? Someone will be sleepin' wit da fishes on this night!

Seriously, "a lot of mistakes" is not accurate. Tatum made the majority of the mistakes in this one.

mwynn05
09-09-2006, 11:12 PM
(Italian accent)

I invite you into my home, treat you like one of my family, and this is how you repay me? Someone will be sleepin' wit da fishes on this night!

Seriously, "a lot of mistakes" is not accurate. Tatum made the majority of the mistakes in this one. Well im just talking about some of the preventable penalties like the personal fould and some bad decisions like the one where kinnes pass was picked and taken to the houseit was brought back and all but if it wasnt that could have changed the game there were somethings that stuck out in my mind but i have forgotten them now i have watched too much football since...and i cant let the king be right with whta he was saying before the game

DU_stud04
09-13-2006, 01:26 AM
wow, how could i have missed this thread? that was one fun weekend (even though i did get stuck in the consession stand line for 30 minutes, carrying back a full bag of drinks haha) cant wait till we all get back together come december time when gilmer plays for the title:D (yes king, youve made a believer outta me:evil: )

Buckeye80
09-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
wow, how could i have missed this thread? that was one fun weekend (even though i did get stuck in the consession stand line for 30 minutes, carrying back a full bag of drinks haha) cant wait till we all get back together come december time when gilmer plays for the title:D (yes king, youve made a believer outta me:evil: )

Those lines were pretty long.:D

Gobbla2001
09-13-2006, 10:02 AM
And my house is always open for future events in this area.:)

I'll be there in about five hours...

Buckeye80
09-13-2006, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
I'll be there in about five hours...

I gotta go to the store and get some strawberry preserves and a tennis racket then.

Gobbla2001
09-13-2006, 10:07 AM
I gotta go to the store and get some strawberry preserves and a tennis racket then.

oh no... just some Shiner Bock and some Live Music... no need for that fancy strawberry and tennis...

Gobbla2001
09-13-2006, 10:08 AM
And get Gsquared over there, we need to discuss how drunk I was when he called me with the Gilmer score...

Buckeye80
09-13-2006, 10:19 AM
oh no... just some Shiner Bock and some Live Music... no need for that fancy strawberry and tennis...

Oh we weren't gonna PLAY tennis!:D

Gobbla2001
09-13-2006, 10:20 AM
Oh we weren't gonna PLAY tennis!:D

that is disturbing... very...

Buckeye80
09-13-2006, 10:22 AM
that is disturbing... very...

hahahaha