PDA

View Full Version : Only at BlowU...

Adidas4I0s
09-09-2006, 05:07 PM
would you see fans giving a Horns Down after a good pass and catch by the BlowU offense. The logic in Norman is beyond me...

shankbear
09-09-2006, 05:10 PM
Jealously runs desperately deep there in Oklahoma. I lived there for 3 years and it was funny. The Horns beat the Prematures all 3 years I was there.

GOFOR2
09-09-2006, 05:13 PM
They do, however, have some hot looking chics in the stands.
Dumb, but hot.

Texas-Fight
09-09-2006, 05:13 PM
Well I got a hand sign for them! :D :p

lepfan
09-09-2006, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by shankbear
Jealously runs desperately deep there in Oklahoma. I lived there for 3 years and it was funny. The Horns beat the Prematures all 3 years I was there. It is so amusing to me how SOME people say stuff like this! I say people in glass houses should not throw stones. After living 12 years in LG I can say I have endured many similar 'instances' in the Austin area. For instance ---one instance---- having 2 grown men yell at me and cuss at me while walking throught BS Mall one day....why did they do this????? I can only assume, because of what was said, it was the OU t-shirt I had on. (just a gray shirt with a small logo) Soooooo, before you "FEW RIGHTEOUS" ones get on your bandwagon you might want to make sure all the "jealousy" is taken care of in your own back yard! :)

Gobbla2001
09-09-2006, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
It is so amusing to me how SOME people say stuff like this! I say people in glass houses should not throw stones. After living 12 years in LG I can say I have endured many similar 'instances' in the Austin area. For instance ---one instance---- having 2 grown men yell at me and cuss at me while walking throught BS Mall one day....why did they do this????? I can only assume it was the OU t-shirt I had on. (just a gray shirt with a small logo) Soooooo, before you "FEW RIGHTEOUS" ones get on your bandwagon you might want to make sure all the "jealousy" is taken care of in your own back yard! :)

Snap Snap!!!

lepfan
09-09-2006, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Snap Snap!!! Just doing my part ;) :)...How are you dear?

kepdawg
09-09-2006, 05:35 PM
It is so amusing to me how SOME people say stuff like this! I say people in glass houses should not throw stones. After living 12 years in LG I can say I have endured many similar 'instances' in the Austin area. For instance ---one instance---- having 2 grown men yell at me and cuss at me while walking throught BS Mall one day....why did they do this????? I can only assume, because of what was said, it was the OU t-shirt I had on. (just a gray shirt with a small logo) Soooooo, before you "FEW RIGHTEOUS" ones get on your bandwagon you might want to make sure all the "jealousy" is taken care of in your own back yard! :)

:confused:

How does that story relate?

shankbear
09-09-2006, 05:38 PM
lepfan....just relating what I observed and experienced. Their fans told me that they hate to lose to Texas worse than to anybody else. I don't think it goes both ways with Texas losing to ou. UT people say they hate to lose to atm the most. Go figure sports fans.

Gobbla2001
09-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

probably because the UT fans were jealous... I guess

lepfan
09-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg

:rolleyes: Duh... :rolleyes: I am sure you would not understand the explanation if you did not understand the post. I have said all I am going to say on that for today...and I think what I said was pretty clear. (or do you need a translation?)

Gobbla2001
09-09-2006, 05:39 PM
Just doing my part ;) :)...How are you dear?

Alright, be better when the dang game comes on :mad:

lepfan
09-09-2006, 05:42 PM
lepfan....just relating what I observed and experienced. Their fans told me that they hate to lose to Texas worse than to anybody else. I don't think it goes both ways with Texas losing to ou. UT people say they hate to lose to atm the most. Go figure sports fans. Yes, really I think it is just what fan ya talk to...kind of like OU fans....some hate to lose to Texas and others get really chapped if they lose to OSU. Not all share the same opinion.

Chris Hart
09-09-2006, 06:03 PM
I have a couple of friends that are DIEHARD UT fans. They were ALL OVER OU when the bomar/Quinn ordeal broke out, and will call the whole OU program crooked over everything. But, when Romance Taylor was busted for drugs, and now Tarrell Brown, Gatewood and the other former player were busted for drugs, they just KNOW they are innocent, and how did the cops have the audacity to use a taser on Brown, lol. The biggest homers are not high school fans people, they are college fans. It's too funny...:D

kepdawg
09-09-2006, 06:05 PM
:rolleyes: Duh... :rolleyes: I am sure you would not understand the explanation if you did not understand the post. I have said all I am going to say on that for today...and I think what I said was pretty clear. (or do you need a translation?)

What you said was perfectly clear. But an explanation on the relationship of your story to the original post would be helpful.

Buckeye80
09-09-2006, 06:10 PM
I'm an Aggie fan and can't stand either program! How 'bout an A&M national championship this year? Can anyone get on board with that? :clap:

Adidas4I0s
09-09-2006, 06:25 PM
lepfan....just relating what I observed and experienced. Their fans told me that they hate to lose to Texas worse than to anybody else. I don't think it goes both ways with Texas losing to ou. UT people say they hate to lose to atm the most. Go figure sports fans.
uh oh...here comes KTJ to clarify the UT vs OU/ATM position!!! :rolleyes:

lepfan
09-09-2006, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Chris Hart
I have a couple of friends that are DIEHARD UT fans. They were ALL OVER OU when the bomar/Quinn ordeal broke out, and will call the whole OU program crooked over everything. But, when Romance Taylor was busted for drugs, and now Tarrell Brown, Gatewood and the other former player were busted for drugs, they just KNOW they are innocent, and how did the cops have the audacity to use a taser on Brown, lol. The biggest homers are not high school fans people, they are college fans. It's too funny...:D AMEN!!! It is funny how "we" are when the tables are turned. Hence, the 'glass houses' comment I frequently make. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: