PDA

View Full Version : Hondo Vs. Marion

Boosty_Hondo
09-09-2006, 02:13 PM
Alright hondo is going up against marion this week and i was just wondering if any one knew anything at all about marion caus ei have never seen them play and also to see who yall thought is going to win the game

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2006, 02:16 PM
good luck, keep rollin and this team should start to get some respect soon in the polls.

Boosty_Hondo
09-09-2006, 02:21 PM
im so glad hondo is finally getting respect but it sucks cause i graduated the year before they did and me and my fellow seniors helped them earned it but oh well im happy for them

Boosty_Hondo
09-10-2006, 03:09 AM
who do you think will win

bulldogman06
09-10-2006, 03:30 AM
oh man, i cant believe yall beat us. but congrats Hondo, yall are a great team and it is time everyone sees that. Good luck on the rest of the year, and i wish i could have been there for the game. everyone told me it was a well played game on both sides

Boosty_Hondo
09-10-2006, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by bulldogman06
oh man, i cant believe yall beat us. but congrats Hondo, yall are a great team and it is time everyone sees that. Good luck on the rest of the year, and i wish i could have been there for the game. everyone told me it was a well played game on both sides

thanks alot on the complements man i will be sure to tell some of my buds that play ball back home still

Bandera YaYa
09-10-2006, 01:31 PM
You missed a good game for sure....mistakes and all, it was VERY exciting! Hondo will go far this year, that's my predicition. Ya'll will smear poor Marion!! Stay tough and good luck, we'll all be watching!!!! GO OWLS!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

SintonFan
09-10-2006, 01:33 PM
Hondo will take this one.
Whatever happened to "MarionMan"?:confused: