PDA

View Full Version : Congrats sww_bull52!

SWMustang
09-09-2006, 09:07 AM
His son kicked the winning 44 yard field goal to win the game with 1 second left on the clock. 24-21 Sweetwater. What a thrill that must have been for bull. Bull's not your typical field goal kicker - he's also the starting center I believe.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
09-09-2006, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by SWMustang
His son kicked the winning 44 yard field goal to win the game with 1 second left on the clock. 24-21 Sweetwater. What a thrill that must have been for bull. Bull's not your typical field goal kicker - he's also the starting center I believe.:clap: :clap: :clap:

I KNEW that kids name sounded familiar to me when I read it last night!!!

SWMustang
09-09-2006, 09:36 AM
great to see a little glory for one of the "big uglies"

Tiger Baseball
09-09-2006, 09:37 AM
Congrats! :clap:

sww-bull52
09-09-2006, 10:12 AM
You are correct, he is the starting center. And a starting DT.

If his Mom and I ever come back down to earth we will start thinking about next week.

He's kinda beat up this morning. Said he didn't know if it was from the game or being mobbed after the kick.

Thanx for the congrats.

DaHop72
09-09-2006, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52

If his Mom and I ever come back down to earth we will start thinking about next week.

He's kinda beat up this morning. Said he didn't know if it was from the game or being mobbed after the kick.

Thanx for the congrats. Congrats to the "Little Bull" and his teammates.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

STANG RED
09-09-2006, 11:12 AM
LOL, I talked to papa bull on the phone last night after the game. He was high as a kite. I've never heard a prouder pop in my life. ha ha, I think it was contagious, cuase I was just about as high when I got off the phone with him.
Once again bull, CONGRATULATIONS!!! And be sure and congrat the baby bull for me to. Wow, I'm still soooo excited for him!

Sweetwater Red
09-09-2006, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by sww-bull52

Thanx for the congrats.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Way to go #52. :D