PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 reasons Sinton is crying.

pirate4state
09-08-2006, 11:48 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b14/p4s90/why_you_crying.jpg

Top 10 reasons Sinton is crying!

#10 - Hells Bells played for Gp instead of Sinton.
#9 - The officials
#8 - Sinton blocked 2 punts and would have had a 3rd, but they settled for a safety.
#7 - Gp's spread offense is better than Sinton's.
#6 - Sinton's kicker ran PAT in after a botched snap and we had to settle for 2pts instead of 1pt.
#5 - Gp player whispered sweet nothings to one of Sinton's coaches after a waved off penalty for clipping.
#4 - INT was not returned for the TD.
#3 - Sinton has beaten Gp 3 times in the last 5 years
#2 - there were no ROSE PETALS!!!

AND THE #1 REASON SINTON IS CRYING

#1 - WE DID NOT GET TO HEAR THE HORN!!!!!

flame away...I don't care!!!

GOFOR2
09-08-2006, 11:50 PM
Eat some crow GPKing and GP83...and dont forget bout my trophy.

GOFOR2
09-08-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey nice artwork.
Was that you GPKing?

sinton66
09-08-2006, 11:52 PM
P4S, you are a corker! :clap:

District303aPastPlayer
09-08-2006, 11:55 PM
hahahaha, me gusta

Ranger Mom
09-08-2006, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state

#9 - The officials
#8 - Sinton blocked 2 punts and would have had a 3rd, but they settled for a safety.
#6 - Sinton's kicker ran PAT in after a botched snap and we had to settle for 2pts instead of 1pt.
#5 - Gp player whispered sweet nothings to one of Sinton's coaches after a waved off penalty for clipping.

:eek: :eek:

Here's you a spoon!!

http://www.rusjc.ru/img/goods/Tea-spoon-b.gif

Maroon87
09-09-2006, 12:01 AM
No horn? Sheesh...ya'll got robbed.:nerd:

GOFOR2
09-09-2006, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Maroon87

ROTFLMAO.
Dude that is way too funny.

Gp83
09-09-2006, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
Eat some crow GPKing and GP83...and dont forget bout my trophy.

Crow is for those talking smack...show me a quote I did that:thinking:

Gp83
09-09-2006, 12:05 AM

I don't know what happened to that horn? I guess Harris derailed it:thinking:

District303aPastPlayer
09-09-2006, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Gp83

i was told it was reserved for Touchdowns

SintonFan_inAustin
some sinton fans got up and started clapping when Hells bells came on thinking it was the Pirates coming out.:)

AggieJohn
gp83 did i hear you say your screen name on the 1360 post game show

GOFOR2
09-09-2006, 12:08 AM

How convenient....for the night they get shut out.

Gp83
09-09-2006, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
gp83 did i hear you say your screen name on the 1360 post game show

I have been asked to cohost it and should be on next week...I saw you working the chains tonighy

Maroon87
09-09-2006, 12:13 AM
I have been asked to cohost it and should be on next week

Is that good or bad?:thinking: ;):D

Gp83
09-09-2006, 12:16 AM
Is that good or bad?:thinking: ;):D
Take it however you want:rolleyes:

Maroon87
09-09-2006, 12:22 AM
Take it however you want:rolleyes:

Just kiddin hoss...that's pretty cool!:cool: :clap:

SintonFan
09-09-2006, 12:43 AM

#9 - The officials

ROFL! dats some shunny fit!:clap: :D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2006, 12:49 AM

there were some other banners but this one was i think directed to the pirates fan posters of this board. But its all fun

pirate4state
09-09-2006, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
there were some other banners but this one was i think directed to the pirates fan posters of this board. But its all fun It's all fun & games until someone gets their feelings hurt. :p :p

DU_stud04
09-09-2006, 02:57 AM
"y u cryin????' lol:clap:

lovin the top 10 stoner:D :clap: :clap:

sinton66
09-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Crow is for those talking smack...show me a quote I did that:thinking:

IMO, not a whole lot of difference between "smack" and intentionally misleading crap. You handed out plenty of that this past week. What's the matter? You can dish it out but can't take it?

carter08
09-09-2006, 11:55 AM
Thats hillarious

Gobbla2001
09-09-2006, 12:00 PM
And Gobbla2001's top reason for why Sinton is crying:

It happens when you laugh too hard...

Congrats, that defense is going to be very good this season, hope the O pulls it around...

sinton66
09-09-2006, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
And Gobbla2001's top reason for why Sinton is crying:

It happens when you laugh too hard...

Congrats, that defense is going to be very good this season, hope the O pulls it around...

Dang! That would have been a good one.:D

Sinton94
09-09-2006, 01:37 PM
I'm stealing this from another thread, but has GP ever been shut-out at home?:thinking:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
I'm stealing this from another thread, but has GP ever been shut-out at home?:thinking:

dont know but to Gp fans it looks like we luck into a win again at their place like few years back.

Sinton94
09-09-2006, 01:44 PM
dont know but to Gp fans it looks like we luck into a win again at their place like few years back.

LUCK.......................Did you see the game????????????????????

There was no luck...............a lot of determination and a really good defense, but no luck.

I would expect that from GP fans...............not Sinton!:(

sinton66
09-09-2006, 01:45 PM

Be honest, do you really care what they think? You were there. You know what happened.;)

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
LUCK.......................Did you see the game????????????????????

There was no luck...............a lot of determination and a really good defense, but no luck.

I would expect that from GP fans...............not Sinton!:(

lol read before u comment i said from GP fans they calling it luck. lol

sinfan75
09-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Bet it wasn't too lonng after the game they took that banner down.:D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Be honest, do you really care what they think? You were there. You know what happened.;)

like i posted a few times in 4a board they could have played all night and GP would never had scored on the defense

Gobbla2001
09-09-2006, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Bet it wasn't too lonng after the game they took that banner down.:D

I don't see how a team that put that up would even want to touch that sign after losing...

pirate4state
09-09-2006, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by sinfan75
Bet it wasn't too lonng after the game they took that banner down.:D but not quick enough for me to get my pic!! :devil: :evillol:

Everyone have a good weekend!!

:cheerl: :cheerl: HOOK 'EM HORNS
&
GO COWBOYS!!!!!!!!!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

Gp83
09-09-2006, 02:42 PM
IMO, not a whole lot of difference between "smack" and intentionally misleading crap. You handed out plenty of that this past week. What's the matter? You can dish it out but can't take it?

Can you give me a quote where I misslead anyone?:thinking:

sinton66
09-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Well, let's see, you spent almost EVERY post on the thread calling Sinton fans names and saying they were classless. You accused them of ganging up on King when it certainly wasn't obvious to anybody else on this board. Then you falsely accused 44inarow of posting something she didn't. Then you OVER-REACTED to a warning from me after trying to blow smoke up my butt about what the "F" stood for in your acronym. Do I really need to go on?

Gp83
09-09-2006, 02:59 PM
Well, let's see, you spent almost EVERY post on the thread calling Sinton fans names and saying they were classless. You accused them of ganging up on King when it certainly wasn't obvious to anybody else on this board. Then you falsely accused 44inarow of posting something she didn't. Then you OVER-REACTED to a warning from me after trying to blow smoke up my butt about what the "F" stood for in your acronym. Do I really need to go on?

Calling some Sinton fans "Classless" was done after the game. That's not misleading. A few of you need to learn how to win and act as though you've done it before.

As for 44 I appologized for falsly accussing her and she graciously accepted.

Over reacting to a PM in which you threatened me and used language I'm not allowed to use in here...But the "All God allmight" King66 can use that language:rolleyes:

King66...it's too darn easy to make you look goofy. I feel as I'm fighting a retard.:doh: I asked you to back up my "Misleading" accusation and you throw softballs at me. LOL King66

sinton66
09-09-2006, 03:05 PM
I could go back and pull all up the negative posts you made if I thought it would do any good. I won't waste my time on you, you're simply not worth the effort. I haven't seen one single positive contribution you have EVER made to this board.

Gp83
09-09-2006, 03:09 PM
I could go back and pull all up the negative posts you made if I thought it would do any good. I won't waste my time on you, you're simply not worth the effort. I haven't seen one single positive contribution you have EVER made to this board.

Only negative post you can find is one retaliating to someones bull poop they made. That's all you got King66. I never posted anything about Gp going to win or bla bla like that. I gave ya'll kudo's last night and then 3 of Sinton's finest came and rubbed it in our face. Learn how to win folks;)

Gp83
09-09-2006, 03:11 PM
I haven't seen one single positive contribution you have EVER made to this board.

Only thing positive you have added to this forum is the mobile home sales in Sinton has tripled.;)

sinton66
09-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Really? What about the name you called a poster that I had to edit out and replace with "pain"? (By the way, you didn't get warned for that one but should have) What about you posting the pm exchange between you and me on the 4A board? You seem to continually try to look down your "hoighty-toighty" nose at me, and I got news for you short stuff. You ain't tall enough for that.

Sorry bud, but you are the one trying to make it personal between you and me. If that's how you want it, I can oblige.

GOFOR2
09-09-2006, 05:12 PM
lol read before u comment i said from GP fans they calling it luck. lol

I dont know about the luck thing. The stats really dont tell how dominating the Sinton Defense was.
G-P did have 226 of total offense but I would say about 80 of those yards came late in the 1st half and 4th quarter when the defense was trying to prevent the big play in the closing seconds. So those are really meaningless yards.
Outside of those two or three big scrambles the G-P Wing T was shut down and ineffective. The G-P special teams was also dominated by the Sinton special teams. They obviously were not well prepared. As for the penalties, G-P should have had about 150 yards of penalties with all of the holds and clippings they got away with.
Be it as it may, I suppose more was learned in the Week 1 loss to #1 Cuero than in the victory to a very weak 5A team.

This closes out my arguments for Sinton's week 2 game.
Peace.

Gp83
09-09-2006, 05:14 PM
I dont know about the luck thing. The stats really dont tell how dominating the Sinton Defense was.
G-P did have 226 of total offense but I would say about 80 of those yards came late in the 1st half and 4th quarter when the defense was trying to prevent the big play in the closing seconds. So those are really meaningless yards.
Outside of those two or three big scrambles the G-P Wing T was shut down and ineffective. The G-P special teams was also dominated by the Sinton special teams. They obviously were not well prepared. As for the penalties, G-P should have had about 150 yards of penalties with all of the holds and clippings they got away with.
Be it as it may, I suppose more was learned in the Week 1 loss to #1 Cuero than in the victory to a very weak 5A team.

This closes out my arguments for Sinton's week 2 game.
Peace.

LOL that's some funny stuffhttp://www.freesmileys.org/emo/happy097.gif

GOFOR2
09-09-2006, 05:25 PM
The truth can sometimes be very funny.
But you need to stop trying to a) talk crap, and b) power posting with those replys and prepare for the next week.

Gobbla2001
09-09-2006, 05:36 PM
(This recording is of an actual 911 call placed on September the 9th 2006)

"911 how may I assist you?"

"there is a pretty big fight down here on the corner of www. and 3adownlow.com!"

"What seems to be the problem, ma'am"

"Well there are these Pirates and they're fightin' with some Wildcats, AGAIN"

"Pirates? Wildcats?"

(dial tone)

pirate4state
09-09-2006, 05:45 PM
A few of you need to learn how to win and act as though you've done it before. That's funny!! Sinton knows how to win!! Let's see we knew how to win 3 state baseball championships and one basketball state championship. We've won numerous Region IV titles in football, baseball & basketball. Tell me does Gp have any of those kind of trophies?? Okay, ya'll have some Region trophies. :thumbsup: So spare me the "we need to act as if we've done it before" :hand:

King66...it's too darn easy to make you look goofy. I feel as I'm fighting a retard.:doh: I asked you to back up my "Misleading" accusation and you throw softballs at me. LOL King66 Is this how you want us to be classy??? Calling people names?

Gp did beat Sinton last night in EVERY catagory EXCEPT the one that counts!!! DEAL WITH IT!!! You'll have your chance again next year!! Good Luck!!!

GOFOR2
09-09-2006, 05:49 PM
you may get another chance in BB, BSB and/or SB.
do you have a badminton team? Me and P4S will take you guys on in cards.

pirate4state
09-09-2006, 05:52 PM
Only thing positive you have added to this forum is the mobile home sales in Sinton has tripled.;) Class at it's finest ladies & gentleman!! :clap: :clap:

WHO'S CRYIN' NOW????????? :weeping: :weeping: :weeping:

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2006, 05:52 PM
you may get another chance in BB, BSB and/or SB.
do you have a badminton team? Me and P4S will take you guys on in cards.
I thought p4s preferred tiddly winks. :D

GOFOR2
09-09-2006, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I thought p4s preferred tiddly winks. :D

You dont know P4S as well as I do.
She crazee.

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2006, 05:57 PM
You dont know P4S as well as I do.
She crazee.
I know enough to know she is, without a doubt, quite :crazy1: :crazy: .

GOFOR2
09-09-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I know enough to know she is, without a doubt, quite :crazy1: :crazy: .

i also know that she loves Rose Pedals...especially if they are Red and Blue.

pirate4state
09-09-2006, 06:04 PM
i also know that she loves Rose Pedals...especially if they are Red and Blue. get them ready...i'm about to leave the house :D :D :D I expect them lining the streets you know. ;)

I hope when I get back home all of this nonsense will have stopped and Sinton can get ready for our TOUGHEST comp....THE BYE WEEK!!! :eek: :eek: *cue scary music*

HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!!