PDA

View Full Version : Hondo 34 Bandera 28 Final

Boosty_Hondo
09-08-2006, 10:47 PM
i heard it was a great game in the last seconds bandera was on the 11 yard line about to score and they fumbled and hondo recovered

footballgal
09-09-2006, 01:15 AM
Congrats to the Hondo Owls!:clap:

Stownhorse
09-09-2006, 02:02 AM
How good is Bandera?

Boosty_Hondo
09-09-2006, 04:23 AM
they are suppose to be really good this year as well as hondo

Bandera YaYa
09-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Boosty_Hondo
i heard it was a great game in the last seconds bandera was on the 11 yard line about to score and they fumbled and hondo recovered Yah, bad snap.....in fact there were two bad snaps for us...just the other one resulted in like a 50 yard run!! But the game was hard fought by both teams....it was back and forth all night. Dogs can't complain about the refs, tho...how many penalties did Hondo have?? ...it was alot...in the 3rd quarter, i think there were like 5 or 6 just in a row against them....game ran late due to all the penalties!! Anyways, it was fun to watch, both teams played tough and we improved alot since last week, defense was GREAT, QB found his target and the whole game was exciting!! Both teams had some long drives to the goal line...fun to watch. Although Hondo SEEMED to be wanting to take out our QB :eek: :eek: I think the emotions were running high out there on the field and it resulted in several personal penalties (which I love to see!!) But in the end, both teams played well even with the mistakes made. I sure wanted to win this one, but it was soo much fun to watch, I didnt' mind the loss....well sorta!!! Good luck to the Owls, they are tough!!! :clap: :clap: :)Where can I find the stats for the game?????? :thinking: