PDA

View Full Version : Caldwell 27, Rockdale 0

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-08-2006, 10:19 PM
The Tigers fought hard against a formidable Caldwell team. Caldwell is sound offensively with a potent running game and on the defensive side, which is one of the fastest I have seen in quite a while. I'm proud of you guys, you played tough. Keep your heads up and remember what being a Tiger is all about.

hereandnow
09-09-2006, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
The Tigers fought hard against a formidable Caldwell team. Caldwell is sound offensively with a potent running game and on the defensive side, which is one of the fastest I have seen in quite a while. I'm proud of you guys, you played tough. Keep your heads up and remember what being a Tiger is all about.

Your class is unbelievable. I know I snapped at you in an earlier message, but even if the Aggie football thing doesn't pan out (maybe it still can), you will make a strong leader because of not bashing an opponent. Hats off.

Bull's-eye
09-09-2006, 01:47 PM
Somthing's cooking in Caldwell besides Kolaches?

CHS_Grad '85
09-09-2006, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
Somthing's cooking in Caldwell besides Kolaches? LOL :clap: :clap:

Updated Saturday, September 9, 2006
Caldwell shuts out Rockdale for second consecutive year
Special to the Eagle
ROCKDALE - For the second straight year, Caldwell shut out Rockdale and held the Tigers below 100 yards of total offense with a 27-0 victory.

Caldwell's Danny Deere rushed for 127 yards and three touchdowns on 18 carries. Deere scored on a 6-yard run, then broke away for a 50-yard touchdown in the third quarter. He added his third TD on a 13-yarder in the fourth. Joey Fisher also had a TD run in the second quarter for Caldwell.

While the Caldwell offense accounted for 220 rushing yards and 318 total yards, Caldwell's defense held Rockdale to 9 yards rushing and 60 yards of total offense.

Caldwell travels to Hearne next week, while Rockdale hosts Madisonville.