PDA

View Full Version : Smack for WOS and Jasper

Jody
09-08-2006, 04:25 PM
Been a long time since last post and will most likely be a long time befor the next due to living in the boonies and can't get on high speed at the Downlow.

Jasper - Game tonight, been a long time coming. BH will whip the Puppy-Dogs tonight by as much as they want. Spanking coming shortly.

WOS - Your team is good. Your posting fans SUCK and always will SUCK. Hate to group the few of you who are not idiots, but eventually the water in Orange will get to all of you. WOS SUCKS....Ok I feel better.

Rangermom, LH Panther Mom and others miss you and hope to see you during the playoffs.

In closing, WOS Fans You SUCK!

shankbear
09-08-2006, 04:45 PM
Still a wee small man eh Jody? Keep it on your side of the Old River. Only wish your team was still in 3A and more particularly in the WO, Jasper, K'ville, BC, Silsbee, et al district. The Hill would be hard pressed to finish 6th.

shankbear
09-08-2006, 04:46 PM
And I am not even a WO-S fan.!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Crimestick
09-08-2006, 05:01 PM
That's Jody. Still small and "confused" (about a lot of things ;)).

spiveyrat
09-08-2006, 07:08 PM
I wouldn't expect any less from ya Jody! Good to "see" you again! My dad sure had a good year at Rayburn this year. How was your fishing this summer?

LH Panther Mom
09-09-2006, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by Jody
Rangermom, LH Panther Mom and others miss you and hope to see you during the playoffs.
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Good to have you back, even if it was just for a few minutes. :)

griff
09-09-2006, 09:42 AM
That bitterness will eventually give you stomach ulcers, Jody.

Once again...it's an unprovoked insult from Jody. If you could see what this guy has been saying over the last 2+ years about WO-S people on other message boards... including foul language and racially prejudice remarks...all toward people he doesn't know and has never met. Anyone can understand disliking another team or a rival opponent, but WO-S has never even played BH except for ONE scrimmage in our 30 year history. WOS fans had barely ever heard of Barbers Hill until Jody started slinging insults at us every chance he could.

Your self-imposed hate puts you in a class all by yourself, Jody. It's a good thing everyone in Barbers Hill is not like you. You're a sad case.

Congratulations to Barbers Hill on a solid win vs. Jasper. That's two quality wins in a row. Nice job.

3afan
09-09-2006, 09:58 AM
WOS rolls ...

j_dog
09-09-2006, 07:40 PM
...Jasper - Game tonight, been a long time coming. BH will whip the Puppy-Dogs tonight by as much as they want. Spanking coming shortly.....
Glad you didn't want to beat them by any more! :D

Congratulations to BH on a big defensive victory. BH definitely stopped Jasper from doing things offensively that 4a playoff Livingston was not able to stop last week. You made a believer out of me. Until you have to play Kirbyville.... Oh, how was the weather in Colmesneil?? :p

wos fan1
09-09-2006, 07:59 PM
BH sucks!

Jody
09-09-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
I wouldn't expect any less from ya Jody! Good to "see" you again! My dad sure had a good year at Rayburn this year. How was your fishing this summer?

Hey friend...just had to stir the pot a bit. We need to go fishing, no doubt. Hup and myself are planning a trip soon.

Let's knock off the personal attacks, assuming you have time between your radio station broadcast. I am not a racist and don't appreciate your complete inabi;lity to recognize a football God's mind..... :D P.S. Love ya man....

Go WOS....what a great team........:D :D :D:D

Jody
09-09-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Crimestick
That's Jody. Still small and "confused" (about a lot of things ;)).

no need to get that personal here, Jody.

BigTex
09-09-2006, 09:33 PM
Now Jody, tell us the truth........is the 4A board half as fun as 3A downlow????:p

griff
09-10-2006, 12:20 AM
Hey friend...just had to stir the pot a bit. We need to go fishing, no doubt. Hup and myself are planning a trip soon.

Hey Griff.....go blow a moose. Take your ratial proclamations and B.S. and stick them in your 300lb wife's tail end, assuming you have time between your radio station broadcast. I am not a racist and don't appreciate your complete inabi;lity to recognize a football God's mind..... :D P.S. Love ya man....

Go WOS....what a great team........:D :D :D:D

This has gone way beyond anything that involves our schools of interest, thanks to you. By the way...my wife has always looked good and I don't have a radio broadcast. Dude, you know nothing about me. And yes, your comment about the Orange Dairy Queen that was deleted on **********.com was racist. But, you tend to forget anything you said five minutes ago, so I guess I'm not surprised.

Yeah, it's kind of hard to look at what you see in the mirror, isn't it? Your comments here are another fine representation of your character.

Jody
09-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by BigTex
Now Jody, tell us the truth........is the 4A board half as fun as 3A downlow????:p

Make NO MISTAKE, there is no replacement for the 3-A downlow. Griff is a West Orange want to be. edited for content :D

griff
09-10-2006, 08:39 AM
LOL...wrong again. I graduated at WO-S. Aren't you tired of being wrong about so many things?

Good luck against Bellville next week. I hope BH wins.