PDA

View Full Version : it's official I don't understand redneck people....

AggieJohn
09-08-2006, 04:00 PM
i've got this co-worker that over the past year i've heard and just has drama after drama after drama.......and today she tells us she back with the man who said that she didn't want to marry her because he didn't love her kids or something like that....yet she still crawls back to them....

i know this is controversial, but i don't understand people who just live to satisfy themselves.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

pero chato
09-08-2006, 04:04 PM

Bullaholic
09-08-2006, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i've got this co-worker that over the past year i've heard and just has drama after drama after drama.......and today she tells us she back with the man who said that she didn't want to marry her because he didn't love her kids or something like that....yet she still crawls back to them....

i know this is controversial, but i don't understand people who just live to satisfy themselves.......:mad: :mad: :mad:

It's called "low self-esteem", AJ, and redneck women are not the only ones who suffer from it. It is unfortunate that some people just make poor life choices---all too often with life partners.

mustang04
09-08-2006, 04:09 PM

thats just women in general:D

well, actually just the ones that have shot me down for there low-life ex's:(

Bullaholic
09-08-2006, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
thats just women in general:D

well, actually just the ones that have shot me down for there low-life ex's:(

I hope your're wearing a catcher's mask, Reg. :D

shankbear
09-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Some gene pools need to be drained. It keeps lawyers in business. It keeps truck dealers in business. Rednecks are a boon to the economy. Gotta have them rednecks.

44INAROW
09-08-2006, 04:47 PM
GET 'R DONE :D

AggieJohn
09-08-2006, 04:47 PM
sorry tony for saying it's official, honest mistake

Bullaholic
09-08-2006, 04:58 PM
sorry tony for saying it's official, honest mistake

As long as you don't put "official" + "3A Downlow" together, AJ....you're o.k.