PDA

View Full Version : Texas A&M vs. Louisiana-Lafayette

KTJ
09-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Texas A&M shouldn't have a problem with ULALA, but strager things have happened. From what I've heard, the Texas A&M Aggies had a case of the fumbles and dropped balls last week. If they offense wants to be stellar, they need to cut that crap before 9/30. The one thing I'm still waiting to see is the A&M defense. Has it improved? Has the secondary gotten better? Can they compete with Texas, Texas Tech, Baylor, and Oklahoma? (<--the defense.) I like the A&M offense though.

Frantastic is still on the hot seat! WHOOP!

Texas A&M - 42
ULaLa - 17

AggieJohn
09-08-2006, 12:49 PM
I think that the offense kind of hid their playbook last week, and they probably will do the same until at least Tech....

The offense did have a case of the fumblies, but 2 of the 4 were from the micheal goodson, who was getting some of his first freshman reps. He's learning and that was addressed this week from what Fran said after the game.

Defense did great against the Citadel, holding the bulldogs O to only 3 points, with Juco transfer Mark Dodge being an amazing addition.

BMOC
09-08-2006, 12:52 PM
Who is A&M's new DC?

raider red 2000
09-08-2006, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
I think that the offense kind of hid their playbook last week, and they probably will do the same until at least Tech....

The offense did have a case of the fumblies, but 2 of the 4 were from the micheal goodson, who was getting some of his first freshman reps. He's learning and that was addressed this week from what Fran said after the game.

Defense did great against the Citadel, holding the bulldogs O to only 3 points, with Juco transfer Mark Dodge being an amazing addition.

i would think that Frantastic might start to open the playbook up some before the TECH game.

1. get practice against other people thatn the scout team.
2. make the defense have to prepare for multiple looks.

just my opinions.

also....
AGS by a bunch.

Bulldog_12
09-10-2006, 12:58 AM
Stat of the night for the Ags.

Defense holds UL to 17 yds passing on 2-12 completions. I can only compare this to LSU ( a vastly superior D to most people) who allowed UL 63yds passing on 7-17 completions.

Jody
09-10-2006, 01:41 AM
A&M beats the ^&%K out of Texas......that's what I say...:D

gobbler grad
09-10-2006, 08:02 AM
heard it was like 51-7...Layfayette could not have had much...A&M did play a good game ...CONGRATS...:clap:

mrescape43
09-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by Jody
A&M beats the ^&%K out of Texas......that's what I say...:D

Someone is living in a fantasy world!:rolleyes:

AggieJohn
09-10-2006, 11:44 AM
the j-train had 4 touchdowns.....

IHStangFan
09-10-2006, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
the j-train had 4 touchdowns..... yup, i was there...he reminds me of Jerome Bettis, big and hard to bring down.