PDA

View Full Version : Eating my crow... What should be the punishment for my bet???

big daddy russ
09-08-2006, 12:36 PM
I made a bet with ILS before last year that A&M would win at least seven games. They sucked, and I was supposed to don a tutu, but tutus are hard to come by in a 38 waist.

ILS had the idea that I go to an A&M game, sit up in the student section, sporting some burnt orange memorabilia and flashing my index and pinky finger to the rest of the crowd.

Does this sound like a good punishment, or do you guys have a better idea?

Ultimately, ILS has the final say, but this is just a general opinion poll to get everyone's thoughts.

Bandera YaYa
09-08-2006, 12:45 PM
I think that's good.....but with false eyelashes on and bright pink lipstick!!! :D :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

LH Panther Mom
09-08-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
I think that's good.....but with false eyelashes on and bright pink lipstick!!! :D :D :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
And with a longhorn head shaved in his hair.... :D

AggieJohn
09-08-2006, 12:51 PM
russ not a good idea, you couuld be killed

shellman54
09-08-2006, 01:05 PM
my thoughts exactly

Bearkat
09-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ

ILS had the idea that I go to an A&M game, sit up in the student section, sporting some burnt orange memorabilia and flashing my index and pinky finger to the rest of the crowd.

:confused: Very bad idea. This sounds like a Surgeons General
warning: Could be harmful to your health. Find something else to do, those aggies are crazy.

pirate4state
09-08-2006, 01:13 PM
I made a bet with ILS before last year that A&M would win at least seven games. They sucked, and I was supposed to don a tutu, but tutus are hard to come by in a 38 waist.

Ultimately, ILS has the final say, but this is just a general opinion poll to get everyone's thoughts.

I'm sure someone would be happy to make you a size 38 tutu!! :thumbsup: I agree with the Aggies :eek: wearing UT gear would get you killed and none of us want that!! :)

KTJ
09-08-2006, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

Why?

Adidas410s
09-08-2006, 01:14 PM

I concur...

olddawggreen
09-08-2006, 01:19 PM
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/8199/37222ch3gwsl8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Here ya go, take your pick.:D

AggieJohn
09-08-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
Why?
because when your rival wins a national championship and you crap out to a sub par record....your kind got a little resentment towards them

BMOC
09-08-2006, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by olddawggreen
http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/8199/37222ch3gwsl8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Here ya go, take your pick.:D

I know a few others that could take a few recipies from this book.

raider red 2000
09-08-2006, 01:29 PM
where a UT shirt that the front says "National champs"

and the back says Whoop, Aggies like sheep.

99IHSMustang
09-08-2006, 01:37 PM
Here's an idea. Wear a T-shirt with Texas colors and logos to an A&M game. On the front it should read "I made a bet that A&M would win at least 7 games last season and I all I got was this stinkin T-Shirt". Maybe the fans will take pity on your pour soul... :D

Texas-Fight
09-08-2006, 01:39 PM
russ not a good idea, you couuld be killed Or have poop thrown on you.

Adidas410s
09-08-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Here's an idea. Wear a T-shirt with Texas colors and logos to an A&M game. On the front it should read "I made a bet that A&M would win at least 7 games last season and I all I got was this stinkin T-Shirt". Maybe the fans will take pity on your pour soul... :D

ROFL...good one!!! :thumbsup:

That one is actually legit and would come across as pro-A&M instead of Anti-A&M. Maybe I should get that shirt made for the Tech/A&M game...but only in red! We are sitting in the middle of the alumni section on the 1st deck so I want to be safe.

raider red 2000
09-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
ROFL...good one!!! :thumbsup:

That one is actually legit and would come across as pro-A&M instead of Anti-A&M. Maybe I should get that shirt made for the Tech/A&M game...but only in red! We are sitting in the middle of the alumni section on the 1st deck so I want to be safe.

when i am at the TECH & atm game i will be in TECH colors.

and the aggie fans had better pack a lunch if they want a piece of me.

GreenMonster
09-08-2006, 01:50 PM

see above statement

CHS_CG
09-08-2006, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I'm sure someone would be happy to make you a size 38 tutu!! :thumbsup: I agree with the Aggies :eek: wearing UT gear would get you killed and none of us want that!! :)

funny you should mention that.... fb_gurl and I are supposed to work on that.. we've both been so busy with our new jobs and I havent seen Russ since like bball season!

AggieJohn
09-08-2006, 02:56 PM
it's different if you come into a crowd of a game where the teams shirt your wearing is the one they are playing that week....

but to go to the u-lala game witha texas shirt on is just asking for punishment

MagicMan
09-08-2006, 03:13 PM
i think u should have to fight in a handicap match against the big show, chuck liddell, and andrei arlovski

KTJ
09-08-2006, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
when i am at the TECH & atm game i will be in TECH colors.

and the aggie fans had better pack a lunch if they want a piece of me.

I will be at the Tech/A&M game wearing burnt orange.

oldcrow
09-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Wash your crow down with some OLD CROW:inlove:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-08-2006, 04:32 PM
make a sign and wear it like a necklace that says "I'm a Longhorn fan and i am walking on rose pedals"

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-08-2006, 04:37 PM

Tell me what game you're going to so I can pull tickets with you.

big daddy russ
09-08-2006, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
Tell me what game you're going to so I can pull tickets with you.
Probably the Tech game. If you pull with us, you'll get to sit with all the seniors. ;)