PDA

View Full Version : Thanks ! Tarpon 2003 Edition

footballgal
12-15-2003, 03:48 PM
To the Tarpons:
Missile #21, I know because you were hurt you weren’t not be able to play your best, so I can only imagine how hard it must have been for you. But being the true warrior that you are, you made the best out of your situation. As someone echoed my sediments on another post, I too think it would be a good idea for you to take off from basketball and get healed and ready for track, so you can finish your HS career with another gold medal in May at state track meet. As a person, you are a humble, hard worker and a fine young man with great maturity. I am sure with your great attitude you will succeed in whatever your future plans may be. I too look forward to seeing you and the rest of the Tarpons, run track this spring.

Frankie, #1 way to play tough another true warrior, I know you haven't been 100% for most of the season but you sure play like it. I can only imagine how you will continue to play tough come next season, IMO your one of the best linebackers in the valley and one of in all of 3A.

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, #33, what can I say about you, that hasn’t been echoed before, you’re such a great running back and such fun to watch, with your hard running, determination and toughness, an absolute great all around football player. In addition, you are also shy and humble? Wow! I look forward to also watching you play next year!

Lando #11, another tough Junior with a golden foot, and good hands, enjoyed watching you make those though catches and booming punts.

Gabriel #3, Tarpons little general, you remind me of a Doug Flutie, small in stature but big in making big plays, with your great speed. Also, I hope to see you run the sprint relay this year and the hurdles. You were a great leader for the team and also played with toughness and much determination.

To the rest of the senior offense and defense guys, Hoshino#33, Joe Arevalo #17, you’ll did a great job all year and Ramon, Gerry, and Omar the unsung heroes of the game. You’ll have played so well, since starting as sophomores and have made a lot of great blocks for the “stars” of the team. To the rest of the Tarpons that contributed and which I failed to mention; thanks for your invaluable contributions in helping to make history for the 2003 Tarpons Edition!! An edition which will certainly be remembered for many years to come.

Last, but certainly not least, to the Tarpon Head Coach Monty Staumbaugh; Thank you for being a great coach, through example and for your well representation of the team. You are a caring coach and it shows even on the field and the love you have for the game and the kids. We are very privileged to have someone like you and hope that you will stick around for years to come. Thanks to Coach Burchum you have been a living inspiration to all community and players, not just only for your great savvy of the game, but also for the way you have chosen to live your life. Thank you for bringing back the infamous Seawall Defense. Also, Thank you coaches for the way you came to the PI football program and made a big difference in the kids attitudes and hard working ethics, which I know was there before but was reinforced by you’ll. The rest of the coaching staff, thank you for helping mold the kids and being a big part of their daily lives for the past 4 months, not just this year but will continue to do so for many in the years to come. In addition, for your hard work and dedication you have to the kids, and also thanks to your families who made the sacrifices by being away from you’ll and you’ll having to be away from your wives, kids and family. Again, Thank all you Tarpon Players and Coaches for giving me so much joy and thrills this season and bringing back that Tarpon Pride of old!!
From one of your biggest fans,
Footballgal!

<small>[ December 17, 2003, 08:13 AM: Message edited by: footballgal ]</small>

SintonFan
12-15-2003, 04:04 PM
I was glad to see yall twice this year. You guys played together as a team and it showed. Congratulations on a great year!

footballgal
12-15-2003, 04:13 PM
SintonFan:
I was glad to see yall twice this year. You guys played together as a team and it showed. Congratulations on a great year!Thanks for all your Support, Much appreciated!

BTW, I like the new Sinton Logo you have, it's pretty cool. I will have to get you a better picture of Tarpon, and maybe you can do something with it. By the way thanks for the other one!! wink

footballgal
12-16-2003, 08:39 AM
ttt

Bull Butter
12-16-2003, 01:26 PM
Channel 4's website has a pretty good pic of the pTi logo.

www.action4news.com (http://www.action4news.com)

TarponFanInNorthTexas
12-16-2003, 01:53 PM
Is THIS what you're talking about????

http://kgbt.static.worldnow.com/images/1561942_BG1.jpg

<small>[ December 16, 2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: TarponFanInNorthTexas ]</small>

Bull Butter
12-16-2003, 03:48 PM
That would be the one.

footballgal
12-16-2003, 07:22 PM
Thanks for the logo!!! wink :p

Wildcat81
12-16-2003, 09:49 PM
your logo is pretty cool. :cool: :cool: :cool:

Gobbla2001
12-16-2003, 09:51 PM
STUMP IS THE MAN... I was ticked that I couldn't make the game...

Glad to hear that the same characteristics he displayed in Cuero have not worn off...

footballgal
12-17-2003, 08:56 AM
Wildcat81:
your logo is pretty cool. :cool: :cool: :cool: Thanks!

SintonFan
12-17-2003, 09:54 PM
footballgal:

SintonFan:
I was glad to see yall twice this year. You guys played together as a team and it showed. Congratulations on a great year!Thanks for all your Support, Much appreciated!

BTW, I like the new Sinton Logo you have, it's pretty cool. I will have to get you a better picture of Tarpon, and maybe you can do something with it. By the way thanks for the other one!! wink No problem. If you can find a better Tarpon(image) then I'll do something with it.
The pTi is cool. It's like the hats I saw everywhere for two weeks. wink
Hehe, the Sinton logo came easily and I'm gonna save it for next season. Thanks for the compliment. :cool: