PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Orders: September 8th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-08-2006, 10:08 AM
Its FRIIIIIDAY my peoples and Welcome to the Doctor's Office. Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calender it is "International Literacy Day." If you can read good for you, I can too, go thank a teacher. But most importantly today is Friday which mean tonight there will be high school football, so the Doctor's Orders for today is get yourself out to a high school football game tonite and support your team.

Well folks Dre is gonna pick the winners of the 4 Regional Games of the week this morning:
Region I: Abilene Wylie @ Iowa Park- Abilene Wylie
Region II: Tatum @ Gilmer- Gilmer
Region III: West Columbia @ Bellville- Bellville
Region IV: Bandera @ Hondo- Hondo

and for my Sweetwater peeps out there here is a prediction and the score to tonights game with Brownwood
Brownwood-30 @ Sweetwater-34

Be Sure and vote on the poll on which Regional Game of the week is the overall game of the week

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Heyoverthere, TheTK56, Seniors 07
We Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy yourselves.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"I want to be remembered as the guy who gave his all whenever he was on the field."
-Walter Payton

Well I hope you enjoy your Football Friday folks. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor