PDA

View Full Version : Kennedale?????

LEROY
09-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Wondering if anyone caught the Kennedale vs Everman game? I know Kennedale is a much better team than the score reflected.

garageoffice
09-08-2006, 10:02 AM
Kennedale's O-line was overpowered by Everman's size and speed. A bunch of execution errors gave Everman some pretty easy scoring opportunities. In spite of the score, the defense actually didn't allow Everman to move the ball consistently, but gave up some big pass plays.

A blocked punt gave Everman the ball inside the 5, an int went 97 yards for a TD, a punt return went for a TD, a couple of long passes went for TDs, a fumble gave Everman the ball around the 10 or 15. Kennedale just executed pretty bad all around. Not to take anything away from Everman, though. They are big and fast. Their QB throws pretty well and they have several big targets.

Kennedale could (and should) be better than the score indicated, but their gonna have to fix some things and execute better.

LEROY
09-08-2006, 10:07 AM
Thanks for the good info. I knew Kennedale would be a beast when they moved into our district.

garageoffice
09-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Yeah, it's gonna be fun getting to know a bunch of new schools. Even if we have to drive half-way around the world to get there. :)

I'm lookin' forward to gettin' to stop in for kolaches several times this year. :D :D

How's West lookin' in other sports this year?

LEROY
09-08-2006, 10:23 AM
Basketball will be down, lost a lot of srs. Baseball will be pretty good next couple of years. Junior class will dominate most positions on field. They are a pretty salty group.