PDA

View Full Version : Stafford Talking Smack Last Night

JT44
09-08-2006, 07:03 AM
after the JV and Freshman put a thorough whoopin' on the spartans last night (50-14 JV and 40-0 9th), a lot of the stafford varsity players and shs students hung around the game and were talking trash last night.

While I was walking through this crowd of Stafford student and players that assembled around the JV leaving the field, they were saying that Stafford was gonna drop 50 on Cuero and that Cuero will regret playing them.

Sore losers I think!

3afan
09-08-2006, 07:30 AM
somehow I doubt varsity players would do that ............... they're not dumb

but, I could be wrong ...

pancho villa
09-08-2006, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by 3afan

You never been to Stafford I guess.

JT44
09-08-2006, 07:39 AM
Originally posted by 3afan

went to the Stafford/Cuero playoff basketball last year, much of the same stuff went on there

a little justified b/c they're pretty good in b-ball

not dumb, just a little cocky to the point were it's get's you riled up for tonite!

JT44
09-08-2006, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
You never been to Stafford I guess.

nope, kind of like a circus in those stands, the PA announcer had to tell their crowd to settle down after the cheerleader were throwing balls into the stands.

raider red 2000
09-08-2006, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by JT44
nope, kind of like a circus in those stands, the PA announcer had to tell their crowd to settle down after the cheerleader were throwing balls into the stands.

where was the game at?

where is it tonight?

good luck to both teams....i have a feeling that one team might need a lot more luck than the other :)

JT44
09-08-2006, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
where was the game at?

where is it tonight?

good luck to both teams....i have a feeling that one team might need a lot more luck than the other :)

VARSITY IN CUERO
JV/9 IN STAFFORD

Where's all my fellow Cuero fans? Are we gonna have to worry about an upset, or does Cuero roll to another win?

44INAROW
09-08-2006, 08:29 AM
I'm here, I just don't make predictions on games :D I do know that extra security will be there tonight, hopefully they are not needed. I think Stafford runs the same type of offense LBJ runs. Just hope everyone stays healthy and the humidity stays like it has the last 2 nights. Coach said the boys have had great practices this week.

GO MEAN GREEN

JT44
09-08-2006, 08:33 AM
lots of kids were cramping up last night. I think the "cooler" weather tricked them into thinking they didn't need to hydrate as much.

scrub c
09-08-2006, 08:42 AM
Cureo by as many as reeve wants...

44INAROW
09-08-2006, 08:53 AM
lots of kids were cramping up last night. I think the "cooler" weather tricked them into thinking they didn't need to hydrate as much.

good point - hope we don't have that problem tonight.... Looking forward to a good game!

eagles_victory
09-08-2006, 09:08 AM
went to the Stafford/Cuero playoff basketball last year, much of the same stuff went on there

a little justified b/c they're pretty good in b-ball

not dumb, just a little cocky to the point were it's get's you riled up for tonite! they hung 79 on them that night and went to state lol. but this doesnt suprise me at all but #2 Cuero huge in this one. The chances of Stafford hitting 50 is like the chances of me and Adidas getting along:D

SintonFan
09-08-2006, 10:45 AM
I forgot to congratulate yall on last weeks win.
Congratulations Cuero on the nice win.
Now go out take care of business.;)

Johnnypaycheck
09-08-2006, 11:03 AM
stafford is a dump!

Cuero by 50 in this one!

gobbler grad
09-08-2006, 11:05 AM
congrats Freshman and JV ...:thinking: Cuero will take care of business tonight...it will be a great game...

oh, i'll probably be listening to the radio, unless this poison ivy goes away in the next 7 hrs. and I doubt it...:( :(:bigcry:
I'll post updates on the d-low tonight...