PDA

View Full Version : Hey ILS...

big daddy russ
09-07-2006, 06:49 PM
Just saw you on the board. We're going to have to do something else for our bet. We need something on the same level, what do you have in mind? Do we need to get the rest of the DL involved?

carter08
09-07-2006, 06:53 PM
:confused: :confused:

ILS1
09-07-2006, 07:12 PM
Any ideas DL?? I bet BDR last year before the season that the Aggies wouldn't win more than 7 games. They didn't. So he had to wear women's clothing or something to that effect and take a picture and put here on DL. How about wearing a Longhorn shirt or jersey DURING an Aggie home game. Plus,you have to flash the Hook 'em Horns sign and take a picture of that?? What does the DL think??

:clap: :clap:

big daddy russ
09-07-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Any ideas DL?? I bet BDR last year before the season that the Aggies wouldn't win more than 7 games. They didn't. So he had to wear women's clothing or something to that effect and take a picture and put here on DL. How about wearing a Longhorn shirt or jersey DURING an Aggie home game. Plus,you have to flash the Hook 'em Horns sign and take a picture of that?? What does the DL think??

:clap: :clap:
LOL. I was looking for a tutu, but it's hard to find one in a size 38.

ILS1
09-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Well,so what's the verdict BDR??

:D

big daddy russ
09-08-2006, 07:37 PM
I'll do the UT thing, but I'm going balls to the wall. No cop outs here. I'll have on a "National Champs" t-shirt.

I'll take before and after picks. Let's see if I can still fit a 7-1/4 hat on my head after those rednecks get done with me.