PDA

View Full Version : Driving Naked...why would you?

TheDOCTORdre
09-07-2006, 05:02 PM
Detroit Lions assistant coach Joe Cullen has encountered legal trouble for, among other things, allegedly driving without clothes.

According to a report in Wednesday's Detroit Free Press, Cullen, who was hired by first-year head coach Rod Marinelli to coach the team's defensive line, has been arrested twice in the past two weeks.
The first arrest, on Aug. 24, was for alleged indecent and obscene conduct. The second, on Sept. 1, was for alleged drunk driving. Both occurred in Dearborn, MI.

Cullen did not respond to a Free Press reporter's request for a comment, but later issued a statement through the team. "I would like to apologize to the Detroit Lions organization, our fans, my family and friends for any embarrassment these incidents have caused. These incidents represent a mistake in judgment on my part. I deeply regret them and have learned a valuable lesson. It won't happen again."

In the nude-driving incident, the description on the police ticket read "driving on a public street without any clothes on. (NUDE)." In the drunk-driving incident, Cullen's blood-alcohol level was reportedly 0.12, above the Michigan legal limit of .08.

Cullen has coached at the collegiate level at Illinois, Indiana, Memphis, Mississippi, Richmond, Louisiana State, and Massachusetts. He was fired from the Mississippi gig after an alcohol-related incident at a restaurant.

"We are obviously very disappointed," said Lions president Matt Millen. "These are very serious matters that will be handled sternly and appropriately by our organization. Coach Cullen requested immediate help in seeking treatment. That assistance has been provided and a comprehensive, private program has been established for him."

carter08
09-07-2006, 05:03 PM
I always wear clothes when driving :D

big daddy russ
09-07-2006, 05:05 PM
Q: Driving naked. Why would you?

A: Because I like the way it feels when you open up the "man fan." (The little window that swings open on all the older trucks for you young 'uns.):D :D :D

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-07-2006, 05:07 PM
I have to ask you...Why not?

injuredinmelee
09-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Q: Driving naked. Why would you?

A: Because I like the way it feels when you open up the "man fan." (The little window that swings open on all the older trucks for you young 'uns.):D :D :D

wow havent heard the term man fan in ages. Very valuable little tool. They need to incorporate that back into every vehicle.

TheDOCTORdre
09-07-2006, 05:10 PM
Originally posted by BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
I have to ask you...Why not?
touche touche

Blastoderm55
09-07-2006, 05:11 PM
No A/C?

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-07-2006, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
touche touche

I bet if you rolled the windows down you could sure feel the wind blowing on your genitals. :thinking:

pirate4state
09-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I bet if you rolled the windows down you could sure feel the wind blowing on your genitals. :thinking: :doh: :doh:

TheDOCTORdre
09-07-2006, 05:15 PM
I bet if you rolled the windows down you could sure feel the wind blowing on your genitals. :thinking:
but this guy was in michigan, isnt it alittle too cold for that

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by TheDOCTORdre
but this guy was in michigan, isnt it alittle too cold for that
People do have some weird fetishes....

carter08
09-07-2006, 05:16 PM
Driving naked through a driving rain :D

Blastoderm55
09-07-2006, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:doh: :doh:

Maybe that's what he was trying to air out. :doh:

TheDOCTORdre
09-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
Maybe that's what he was trying to air out. :doh:
oh geez

big daddy russ
09-07-2006, 05:20 PM

It pointed straight down at your manhood. Felt great on fall evenings. ;)

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
09-07-2006, 05:21 PM
It pointed straight down at your manhood. Felt great on fall evenings. ;)

Sorry, I didn't see your post about the man fan...

Blastoderm55
09-07-2006, 05:22 PM
Man fan is awesome. I miss my old truck. :(

Bullaholic
09-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Reminds me of the old bumper sticker---"Thrill a trucker.....Drive naked." (Obviously aimed at "ladies" only.)

Everyday we read about more and more incidents of "aberrant" behavior---fortunately, this was not a violent incident where someone was hurt.

necks
09-07-2006, 06:34 PM
Was he rollin in a convertible?

luvhoops34
09-07-2006, 06:39 PM
Weird, weird, weird......I know one thing. I sure don't want to sit on the car sit that somebody has been driving around naked on!

lostaussie
09-07-2006, 08:09 PM
my wife drives naked..............oops:D

Txbroadcaster
09-07-2006, 08:16 PM
Q: Why Drive Naked

A: Cause it is easier to drive my stick shift that way

Ranger Mom
09-07-2006, 08:38 PM
When my oldest son was just a wee tyke, we were at Red Lobster in Abilene. I was waiting on my dinner and had him up on my shoulder....he puked ALL down my back (and you know how bad baby puke smells). I washed it off as good as I could and sat back down to eat my salad...he was sitting on my lap.

That must have been back before the days of strong elastic on diapers. I felt something warm on my leg and looked down and saw a "brownish green river" and almost LOST IT. I scooted across the booth seat, not knowing that it had ran down my leg and onto the seat....SO...not only were my jeans covered in the front, I smeared it all along the back too.

By that time I had lost my appetite, so we left. My husband (now EX husband) said there was no way he could drive all the way back to Coleman with me smelling like I did....so my shirt and jeans got thrown in the trunk.

Here I am in my bra, panties, socks and tennis shoes....and OF COURSE....he get's pulled over for speeding!!

Needless to say, the sheriff felt sufficiently sorry enough for us that he let us just head on home!!!:D

GOFOR2
09-07-2006, 10:42 PM
This coach is some kind of weirdo.

District303aPastPlayer
09-08-2006, 03:11 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
When my oldest son was just a wee tyke, we were at Red Lobster in Abilene. I was waiting on my dinner and had him up on my shoulder....he puked ALL down my back (and you know how bad baby puke smells). I washed it off as good as I could and sat back down to eat my salad...he was sitting on my lap.

That must have been back before the days of strong elastic on diapers. I felt something warm on my leg and looked down and saw a "brownish green river" and almost LOST IT. I scooted across the booth seat, not knowing that it had ran down my leg and onto the seat....SO...not only were my jeans covered in the front, I smeared it all along the back too.

By that time I had lost my appetite, so we left. My husband (now EX husband) said there was no way he could drive all the way back to Coleman with me smelling like I did....so my shirt and jeans got thrown in the trunk.

Here I am in my bra, panties, socks and tennis shoes....and OF COURSE....he get's pulled over for speeding!!

Needless to say, the sheriff felt sufficiently sorry enough for us that he let us just head on home!!!:D

with you dressed like that, i dont think any man would have given you a ticket htat day :D

DU_stud04
09-08-2006, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
with you dressed like that, i dont think any man would have given you a ticket htat day :D :clap: :clap: :clap: