PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Orders: September 7th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-07-2006, 09:57 AM
Happy Thursday my people and Welcome to the Doctor's Office. Welp folks according to the Doctor's Daily Calender it is "National Feel The Love Day". So the Doctor's Orders for the day is just feel the love folks and the only way for there to be love so others can feel is if you spread the love. And that is your order for the folks dont be a hater today, cant we all just get along and spread the love around. Why not use this thread to spread some love around and leave a compliment for someone else on the Down Low.

Well like I said folks today we are gonna take a look at the college football weekend coming up and I'm going to give you my picks for the Top 10 teams in the Nation.

10. Michigan vs. Central Michigan- Michigan
9. Florida State vs. Troy- Florida State
8. LSU vs. Arizone- LSU
7. Florida vs. UCF- Florida
6. West Virginia vs. Eastern Washington- West Virginia
4. Auburn @ Mississippi State- Auburn
4. Notre Dame vs. 19. Penn State- Penn State
3. USC-idle
1. Ohio State @ 2. Texas

for the Ohio State @ Texas Game I used my "patented formula" that I used to pick last years Division II 3A State Champ to predict a score for this one and when the final calculations were calculated I came out with the score of :cool: Ohio State-24 Texas-29

Be sure and vote on the poll, which has nothing to do with CFB but the NFL season opener

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
Ingelside Fan, celinaorange, Jerrod Handy We Hope you have a very Happy Birthday and enjoy yourselves.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom."
-Anais Nin

Well folks hope you enjoy your Thursday. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor:)