PDA

View Full Version : Two-A-Days

Cameron Crazy
09-06-2006, 09:47 PM
On Mtv anyone watch it? Its about Hoover High School in Alabama its a great show i think all you football people would like it its on right now.

3afan
09-06-2006, 09:48 PM
blah

District303aPastPlayer
09-06-2006, 09:54 PM
overrated.
tim tebow tore them a new one.
they can play with everyone, but they arent dominating....

PPHSfan
09-06-2006, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
overrated.
they can play with everyone, but they arent dominating....

tim teabow lost to hoover.

but they can be beat. they lost a game last year to a nobody.

c-town_balla
09-06-2006, 10:03 PM
well they lost and there coach desided they he wasen't gonna recomend any of the for colleges.....wow.....that coach is one *sshole......I think thats really what happend cause the guy that took the visit to Southern Miss ended up at Furman witch isn't D1

NDFootball
09-06-2006, 10:13 PM
It's a good show when it's actually showing football instead of the high school drama they insert into the show to make it a usual MTV soap opera. :rolleyes:

Bandera YaYa
09-06-2006, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by NDFootball
It's a good show when it's actually showing football instead of the high school drama they insert into the show to make it a usual MTV soap opera. :rolleyes: But it was mostly about football tonite....yeah I agree that coach is a "some beach!" I wonder if he is be overly rude, cuz it's a reality show?????...like they told him to be that way. :thinking:

MagicMan
09-06-2006, 10:19 PM
apparently he has to so his team wins games. i wonder if mr dodge does that at SLC

LH Panther Mom
09-06-2006, 10:22 PM
It's a good show when it's actually showing football instead of the high school drama they insert into the show to make it a usual MTV soap opera. :rolleyes:
Yeah, the first night was just about 10 minutes of football....haven't watched since.

Bandera YaYa
09-06-2006, 10:29 PM
Now, it IS a reality show, folks........gotta throw in some drama for grins.... :p

eagles_victory
09-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
overrated.
they can play with everyone, but they arent dominating.... they beat tebows team like 50-29 or something like that. I wish Fairfield would get torn a new one more often :rolleyes:

Texas-Fight
09-07-2006, 12:18 AM
He's a a$$hole!

g$$
09-07-2006, 02:55 AM
I just wish South Lake Carroll (or whoever ends up our best) could play them. The state of Texas plays the best football & the number of D1 recruits backs that up. More than Florida, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, all of them. Texas Football always does a comparison (not per capita but overall). But the show is entertaining. That coach "Rush Propst" is a piece of work. He better win to keep his job the way he treats those kids. But that is still no excuse. He called those kids an embarrassment after the loss when they are the ones laying it on the line for their community. That is wrong.

Bottom line - Texas football rules the land. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place!!

PPHSfan
09-07-2006, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by g$$
I just wish South Lake Carroll (or whoever ends up our best) could play them. The state of Texas plays the best football & the number of D1 recruits backs that up. More than Florida, California, Ohio, Pennsylvania, all of them. Texas Football always does a comparison (not per capita but overall). But the show is entertaining. That coach "Rush Propst" is a piece of work. He better win to keep his job the way he treats those kids. But that is still no excuse. He called those kids an embarrassment after the loss when they are the ones laying it on the line for their community. That is wrong.

Bottom line - Texas football rules the land. Everyone else is playing for 2nd place!!

Why is it necessary for a Texas team to beat them? They have been beaten by teams in their own state. Sure they are ranked number one right now, but Southlake Carroll was ranked number on e in the nation by the same National Polls for the past three years. The only bottom line that is a fact is that they play this great game all over the country, and we don't have a monopoly on it just because we are the biggest and best state in the land.

Gp83
09-07-2006, 08:31 AM
I watched it this past weekend and liked it.

g$$
09-07-2006, 06:35 PM
I never said we had a monopoly, just that we produce the most D1 recruits & play the best ball in the land. That is my opinion, & no other state has the quantity of good teams either (granted we are a huge state). I guess I would just like to see that cocky Hoover coach go down in flames to a Texas team. What's wrong with that? Call it state pride or whatever, that's fine with me.

NDFootball
09-07-2006, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
But it was mostly about football tonite....yeah I agree that coach is a "some beach!" I wonder if he is be overly rude, cuz it's a reality show?????...like they told him to be that way. :thinking:

I know someone who met him in person and they said that he is nothing like the show portrays him to be....just MTV being moronic again =\

Bandera YaYa
09-07-2006, 11:49 PM
I know someone who met him in person and they said that he is nothing like the show portrays him to be....just MTV being moronic again =\ I thought that might be the case. He had ME almost crying a few times!!! :eek: