PDA

View Full Version : The Doctor's Orders: September 6th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-06-2006, 10:35 AM
Happy Hump Day and Welcome to the Doctor's Office. Welp folks according to my Daily Calender it is "Do It Day" Day aka "Fight Procrastination" Day. So the Doctor's Orders for the day is if theres some project or task that you have been putting off for the while, take the initiative today and do it. Do you have some bad news that you have hesitated on giving someone well today is your day, have you been putting off telling someone how you truly feel, well theres no day like today to do it. Come on people this is whats wrong with so many people in this world they put of things and keep putting them off and before they realize it, the time has passed and its too late for them to do what they had or wanted to do. So get out there and just do it.

Well folks its Wednesday and like I said I am going to step out on a limb today and make my 2006 NFL Playoff Teams Predictions. My last wild card team on both divisions is hard to call so I gave 2 picks I know its a bit of an easy way out but it really is up in the air

NFC North: Minnesota Vikings
NFC South: Carolina Panthers
NFC East: Dallas Cowboys
NFC West: Seattle Seahawks
Wild Cards: Tampa Bay Buccaneers and New York Giants/ Atlanta Falcons

AFC North: Cincinatti Bengals
AFC South: Indianapolis Colts
AFC East: Miami Dolphins
AFC West: Denver Broncos
Wild Cards: Pittsburgh Steelers and New England Patriots/ Kansas City Chiefs

These are my pics going into the season folks and there really is no set way that I picked these teams except for what I believe is going to happen so question me all you want, and I will tell you why I feel this way if you disagree with me. And be sure and vote on the poll what you think about my picks

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
no one has a birthday today on the Down Low thats

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"The art of love ... is largely the art of persistence."
-Albert Ellis

Well folks hope you enjoy your Hump Day. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor

CHS_CG
09-06-2006, 11:08 AM
love that you have the chiefs and vikings on there!

Adidas410s
09-06-2006, 11:17 AM
wth is Do I Day?

TheDOCTORdre
09-06-2006, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
wth is Do I Day?
Do IT Day, I corrected it

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
wth is Do I Day? Hey sinton66 I thought this was not allowed in here! Hope you stick to your guns and Threatin This guy like you did 83 for posting an acronym! that ontains an F in it

sinton66
09-06-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by G-P King
Hey sinton66 I thought this was not allowed in here! Hope you stick to your guns and Threatin This guy like you did 83 for posting an acronym! that ontains an F in it

King, can you NOT see the clickable link called "report this post to a moderator" beneath EVERY SINGLE POST ON THIS BOARD? Check your pm's you have one coming too.

TheDOCTORdre
09-06-2006, 11:53 AM
the Doctor's Orders is getting hijacked:mad:

sinton66
09-06-2006, 12:02 PM
Sorry, Dre. Just gotta do some light instructions for the intelectually challenged. :D