09-06-2006, 01:20 AM
Yea its gay, they better change it back

DU_stud04
09-06-2006, 01:38 AM
just invited over 600 of my friends.....make me an officer :D

oh yea, i can see you through facebook, dont think you can run....muahhahaha

Boosty_Hondo
09-06-2006, 01:53 AM
i know it freakin me out cause everyone can see what i do exactly im scared now lol

DU_stud04
09-06-2006, 02:02 AM
facebook was already stalker central....exact class schedual, view whos friends with who...and all secretive, now its like the bars are goen from the bank safe are gone and the stalkers now have a guide map to everything

Adidas410s
09-06-2006, 08:22 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
facebook was already stalker central....exact class schedual, view whos friends with who...and all secretive, now its like the bars are goen from the bank safe are gone and the stalkers now have a guide map to everything

you mean you actually posted your class schedule on facebook??? :thinking:

Also, unless I missed it last night, the only people who can pull up your profile without you adding them as a friend are those at your school, correct? I just glanced over it for a few minutes. I did like the changes that they made when showing updated pictures though...but other than that I wasn't that impressed.

football4life
09-06-2006, 08:33 AM
man this new stuff is lame, now i'm even more of a loser, because it's more addicting. i can't stop reading every little thing on everyone's page.

Adidas410s
09-06-2006, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by football4life
man this new stuff is lame, now i'm even more of a loser, because it's more addicting. i can't stop reading every little thing on everyone's page.

just put down the computer...and walk away...S-L-O-W-L-Y ;)

DU_stud04
09-06-2006, 08:41 AM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
you mean you actually posted your class schedule on facebook??? :thinking:

Also, unless I missed it last night, the only people who can pull up your profile without you adding them as a friend are those at your school, correct? I just glanced over it for a few minutes. I did like the changes that they made when showing updated pictures though...but other than that I wasn't that impressed.

yea, most people do, just so they can "see who else is in their classes"

only class ive had entered is english 101.....remedial kicka$$

and also, tryin to stalk people i dont know from other schools....that would be creepy dude...

Odis
09-06-2006, 08:57 AM
Hale with facebook, that dern adidas boy is stalkin me on the 3adl. Evertime I posts, there e is!!

Adidas410s
09-06-2006, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
yea, most people do, just so they can "see who else is in their classes"

only class ive had entered is english 101.....remedial kicka$$

and also, tryin to stalk people i dont know from other schools....that would be creepy dude...

hmm...I've never seen anybody adding their schedule but maybe things have changed since I graduated in '05.