PDA

View Full Version : UT Players Suspended for Ohio State game

Adidas410s
09-05-2006, 06:10 PM
this was just announced on ESPN...

Mack Brown has made it official. Tarell Brown and Tyrel Gatewood will be suspended for the Ohio State game on Saturday.

lostaussie
09-05-2006, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
this was just announced on ESPN...

Mack Brown has made it official. Tarell Brown and Tyrel Gatewood will be suspended for the Ohio State game on Saturday. i hate that for UT, but Mack stepped up and made the right call.

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
i hate that for UT, but Mack stepped up and made the right call.
Something we can agree on.

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2006, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by Eagle 1

You sure you did not e-mail Mack and ask him to provide a list to prove he is really suspending them :devil: :wave: ;)

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
You sure you did not e-mail Mack and ask him to provide a list to prove he is really suspending them :devil: :wave: ;) :clap: :clap:

injuredinmelee
09-05-2006, 07:47 PM
I guess if you cant beat them... hope they do something wrong and beat themselves , right???

AggieJohn
09-05-2006, 07:49 PM
ohio st. rolls in this one...
and then the horns whine because the aggies have a soft schedule.....

just an outlook.....

ILS1
09-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Ahhhhhhhh AJ,such the optomist!!!!

:D

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2006, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

just an outlook.....

As a Horn fan I wont "whine" no reason to. Unless OSU beats Texas by a huge margin Texas will stay in top 10..PLENTY of time in season to crawl back up the rankings

and for all the Brown being suspended now the Horns are in trouble..No way to tell. Brown is a good CB, but I would not say he is a great lock down corner. He is not considered a top CB as far as draft potential.

Whether Brown played or not I think Texas is going to be giving help to who ever covers Ginn.

As far as the Aggie schedule...Let them be undefeated when Texas plays them..makes the game mean more and help with BCS

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 08:47 PM
You sure you did not e-mail Mack and ask him to provide a list to prove he is really suspending them :devil: :wave: ;)

Dont be hatin, just because you couldnt come up with a list.:D

Gsquared
09-05-2006, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn

just an outlook.....
Im not bashing the ags here at all but the horns wont whine over A@M, the Aggies have become an after thought to Texas.

bobcat1
09-05-2006, 08:55 PM
Did Mack cry when he made the announcement? ;)

gobbler grad
09-05-2006, 08:55 PM
I just hope Texas wins, cause if they don't, they will make all kinds of excuses cause they weren't focused and so on...I can hear it now...:bigcry: :bigcry:

i'm still pulling for the Horns...:clap:

GIG'EM...:thumbsup:

Emerson1
09-05-2006, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
I just hope Texas wins, cause if they don't, they will make all kinds of excuses cause they weren't focused and so on...I can hear it now...:bigcry: :bigcry:

i'm still pulling for the Horns...:clap:

GIG'EM...:thumbsup:
It's not A&M, they won't have any moral victories.

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by bobcat1
Did Mack cry when he made the announcement? ;)

Maybe after Saturday.:(

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2006, 08:59 PM
Dont be hatin, just because you couldnt come up with a list.:D

yea i am going to ASSUME you was enjoying trying to use the run around on everyone in that thread. But if not, just read the first three letters of the word in capital letters, and that is what you acted like

bobcat1
09-05-2006, 09:02 PM
That was sure fun last night. We felt like the guys at the Alamo and y'all were Sant Anna's army.

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 09:02 PM
yea i am going to ASSUME you was enjoying trying to use the run around on everyone in that thread. But if not, just read the first three letters of the word in capital letters, and that is what you acted like

weak.
I would think that a broadcaster would have unlimited resources and could put together a list.
I guess not.

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 09:05 PM
We still have Aaron Ross who could lock down Ted Ginn Jr so I'm not worried.

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2006, 09:06 PM
weak.
I would think that a broadcaster would have unlimited resources and could put together a list.
I guess not.

Yea keep on thinking that.

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 09:07 PM
I will say this.
There would be no shame for texas to lose to the #1 team in the nation in a close game.
Now, if they get blowed out..........

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 09:08 PM
Yea keep on thinking that.

I guess this says it all.

Internet Broadcast about Everything and Nothing

bobcat1
09-05-2006, 09:09 PM
Could a blowout happen??? I wonder. What's the line?

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 09:10 PM
Could a blowout happen??? I wonder. What's the line?

Good question.

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Why can't we all support each Texas team until the week the game between the two is being played.

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Originally posted by Texas-Fight
Why can't we all support each Texas team until the week the game between the two is being played.
Good question. What say you? :p

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2006, 09:13 PM
I guess this says it all.

May I ask what is your malfunction? It was cute yesterday how you pretended not to see the proof I posted, it was fun to go back and forth and see what stupid things you would say, and all. But let it go

I posted the response in this thread about the list with a devil face a smiley face and a wink..meaning it was just a joke, all in fun no hard feelings. But you keep acting like a TROLL, and I am beginning to think Your a ASSuming that you really saw no proof..amazing

Bulldog_12
09-05-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Emerson1
It's not A&M, they won't have any moral victories.

We'll see. If texas gets beat, we'll see if there is any spin or not.

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Good question. What say you? :p :confused:

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 09:16 PM
May I ask what is your malfunction? It was cute yesterday how you pretended not to see the proof I posted, it was fun to go back and forth and see what stupid things you would say, and all. But let it go

I posted the response in this thread about the list with a devil face a smiley face and a wink..meaning it was just a joke, all in fun no hard feelings. But you keep acting like a TROLL, and I am beginning to think Your a ASSuming that you really saw no proof..amazing

Who's ASSuming? http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/1906/bmoon1rr0.gif
I didnt see a list, just links.
Thats ok, I wont ask you for a list anymore. You have confirmed that you cant provide a list. Thanks for playing.

bobcat1
09-05-2006, 09:17 PM
May I ask what is your malfunction? It was cute yesterday how you pretended not to see the proof I posted, it was fun to go back and forth and see what stupid things you would say, and all. But let it goI posted the response in this thread about the list with a devil face a smiley face and a wink..meaning it was just a joke, all in fun no hard feelings. But you keep acting like a TROLL, and I am beginning to think Your a ASSuming that you really saw no proof..amazing

Pompous arse! I saw that little bit of Broadcasting you do. Wow! :rolleyes: Get down off that 30 something high horse and stop thinking you are all that and a bag of chips.....you ain't.

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2006, 09:19 PM
I am pompous? Oh please explain when I have ever been pompous.

bobcat1
09-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Right now with the OhPlease statement!

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 09:20 PM
Pompous arse! I saw that little bit of Broadcasting you do. Wow! :rolleyes: Get down off that 30 something high horse and stop thinking you are all that and a bag of chips.....you ain't.

Inquiring minds want to know, do tell.

bobcat1
09-05-2006, 09:22 PM
The thread is gone, memory suggs. I retract the word pompous and replace it with ignorant. :p

Eagle 1
09-05-2006, 09:23 PM
The thread is gone, memory suggs. I retract the word pompous and replace it with ignorant. :p
Maybe somebody could provide a link?

Bulldog_12
09-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Maybe somebody could provide a link?

Its deleted, no link is possible.

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2006, 09:24 PM
Which game would you like me to link?

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2006, 09:25 PM
:doh: And another bites the dust.

sinton66
09-05-2006, 09:28 PM
Okay, that's about enough. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this is a HIGHSCHOOL board, not a UT or A&M board. If yall want to piss in each other's wheaties, take it to one of their boards.