PDA

View Full Version : Odis I challenge you

GreenMonster
09-05-2006, 01:43 PM
to an arm wrestling contest. If I win you have to reveal your true identity. If you win I'll go apply for a job at Allsup's. Too bad ol' Odis is too skeered to accept, that would mean someone would know who he really is.

Adidas410s
09-05-2006, 01:45 PM
I'm just wondering how you are going to get your left arm to wrestle your right arm. That's impressive right there! :thumbsup:

GreenMonster
09-05-2006, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s
I'm just wondering how you are going to get your left arm to wrestle your right arm. That's impressive right there! :thumbsup:

I've been telling you guys, Odis isn't me. All the mods have told you guys that Odis isn't me. What do I have to do to prove that Odis isn't me??

Adidas410s
09-05-2006, 01:47 PM
prove who Odis is! :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Adidas410s

You are making yourself look silly by saying that.

I have proof positive they are two different people posting from two entirely different locations!!:)

Odis
09-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Aw, hale, GM, I'm jis messin wid ja!! What'n hale would beatin an ol man at arm rasslin prove?

Odis
09-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Hale, I'm goin up to scoobee doos right now an buy me big ol bag a pork rinds!!!

GreenMonster
09-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by Odis
Hale, I'm goin up to scoobee doos right now an buy me big ol bag a pork rinds!!!

We ain't got no pork rinds. Try K&K or Allsup's.

Odis
09-05-2006, 02:33 PM
No pork rinds? Hale, this is Iowa Park, son!!! I's jus in there yesterdey and bought me a bag uf em and a big ol blue gatorade!!

GreenMonster
09-05-2006, 02:36 PM
Aw, hale, GM, I'm jis messin wid ja!! What'n hale would beatin an ol man at arm rasslin prove? It would prove once and for all that Ric Flair and Dusty Rhodes were the epitome of Pro Rasslin'. It would also prove that Arn Anderson really was a bad dude that took pleasure in really breaking people's arms. It would prove that Ryne Sandberg was the greatest second baseman of all time. It would prove that the NFL would have flopped without the Dallas Cowboys. And finally it would prove that the chicken really did come before the egg.

GreenMonster
09-05-2006, 02:38 PM
No pork rinds? Hale, this is Iowa Park, son!!! I's jus in there yesterdey and bought me a bag uf em and a big ol blue gatorade!!

Didja use the squeegee at the gas pumps to get the BUG off the wind screen of that ol' beater you drive too???

Odis
09-05-2006, 02:43 PM
Yeah, yeah I did! You boys need to spend a nickle and put a little more ammonia in your solution. Em big ol grasshoppers bake on real good sumtimes.

Coursin I don't need to clean my back windshield, its a busted an I jus gott some clear plastik taped up air.

injuredinmelee
09-05-2006, 04:37 PM
nice try....

Odis you gonna join us at the game friday?

Odis
09-05-2006, 05:14 PM
Hale fire, Ol Odis ain't missed a home opener since fifty-two or fifty-three, I'd have to chek my recurds.