PDA

View Full Version : This is kinda football...

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:31 PM
but not really...I am just excited about 1500 post in a second...and I like Decatur football it is fun it is good I dont like Bridgeport...:nerd:

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:31 PM
I really just want to thank all the older people who helped me get this far in posts.....

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:33 PM
Mainly to my friendly rival.Bullaholic....to my posse in D-town ( you know who we be)...to LHPM..thanks for all the whatever it is you have done...to that one guy whom I argued with a bunch...I hate you:p

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Oh and to anyone from Bridgeport, or Abilene...I still dislike you much

KTJ
Heard Decatur built a new high school. Expecting to be 4A next go-around?

Texas-Fight
congrats

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:35 PM
wow...I am not really all that excited about 1500... I have a balloon but, its kinda dull, like Bull football...:p but not as annoying as Wylie football and no where near as slow as Sweetwater fooseball

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:46 PM
So whats the big hoo ha to do with 1500 posts? Dont I have a new privelage? Can I really say whats on my mind?

Bullaholic
09-05-2006, 12:47 PM
Nate.....I am sorry that you are so bored that you have to resort to "football envy". Besides, you are putting your Eagles down, also, when you say Bull football is boring---after all, you guys did "borrow" our offense. :D A lot of things the Bulls may be, but "boring" ain't one of em', Nate. Good to see you posting again---you have many more "lessons" to learn, "weedhopper". :D Thanks for the "flowers", though.

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
So whats the big hoo ha to do with 1500 posts? Dont I have a new privelage? Can I really say whats on my mind?

you can have an avatar

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Nate.....I am sorry that you are so bored that you have to resort to "football envy". Besides, you are putting your Eagles down, also, when you say Bull football is boring---after all, you guys did "borrow" our offense. :D A lot of things the Bulls may be, but "boring" ain't one of em', Nate. Good to see you posting again---you have many more "lessons" to learn, "weedhopper". :D Thanks for the "flowers", though. Always with the comebacks...to bad the Bulls dont have that ability on the field.:D Except that one time but that ....that doesnt count. Oh and we didnt borrow your offense, we ripped it from you and made it better!!

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
you can have an avatar Oh...that sound sexy! How do I get me one of dem dar avatars?

pirate44
09-05-2006, 12:51 PM
congarts..keep em coming and all that stuff

Bullaholic
09-05-2006, 12:53 PM
Oh...that sound sexy! How do I get me one of dem dar avatars?

Here ya' go, Nate....my compliments.

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/pluckchick.jpg

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:55 PM
Here ya' go, Nate....my compliments.

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/pluckchick.jpg :mad: chicken wuss!!!

#1Eaglefan
09-06-2006, 09:22 PM
I would have to say someone is blind if they see Bridgeports offense anywhere near the caliber of Decatur. If they "borrowed" B-ports offense, it was only for the week of the Battle of Big Sandy as a scout offense. Coach Story & the rest of the "Coaching Crew" brought a whole new wake up and smell turf to our district. I do think Bridgeport has a great offense, but nothing like Decaturs. And from one Wisecountian to another Bullaholic, I can't wait for this years battle again. What a great tradition! Good luck to both of us!!!!!!!! :)

Bullaholic
09-06-2006, 09:43 PM
Originally posted by #1Eaglefan
I would have to say someone is blind if they see Bridgeports offense anywhere near the caliber of Decatur. If they "borrowed" B-ports offense, it was only for the week of the Battle of Big Sandy as a scout offense. Coach Story & the rest of the "Coaching Crew" brought a whole new wake up and smell turf to our district. I do think Bridgeport has a great offense, but nothing like Decaturs. And from one Wisecountian to another Bullaholic, I can't wait for this years battle again. What a great tradition! Good luck to both of us!!!!!!!! :)

Welcome to the board #1Eaglefan----bad as I hate to welcome another Eagle supporter. :D . As to the being "blind" part about Bridgeport's offense not being anywhere near the calibre of Decatur's---go take a look at the TSHCA site stats on offense last season. Decatur did not have a QB even close to Durban in passing yards, much less having a back close to Colin Jones' stats in rushing or receiving. Taylor Sanchez led 3A in receiving yards.
Decatur did not begin to achieve any measure of proficiency on offense and beat Bridgeport consistently until they adopted the spread. You may find a few weaknesses in the Bridgeport team, but offense have never been one of em'. I also can't wait for this year's "Battle of the Big Sandy". We need to makeup for last season's "meltdown" in Decatur. Best of luck to both teams, also.

SintonFan
09-07-2006, 12:43 AM
Welcome to the board #1Eaglefan----bad as I hate to welcome another Eagle supporter. :D .
Do what slpy used to do do and just call them the "Iggles". It worked for me.:D

SintonFan
09-07-2006, 12:45 AM
but not really...I am just excited about 1500 post in a second...and I like Decatur football it is fun it is good I dont like Bridgeport...:nerd:
Congratulations Nate!
If you need help with the avatar emerson1 is always glad to help someone from DFW.
If not pm me.:)