PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Orders: September 5th, 2006 (2500 Post Edition)

TheDOCTORdre
09-05-2006, 09:40 AM
Welcome to the Doctor's Office on this Tuesday morning folks. I hope you all enjoyed your Labor Day Holiday, I know I did. Well folks last night FSU edged out Miami by a score of 13-10, it was a great great game. Well folks as you can see in the thread title it is my 2500th post and I would just like to take this time to thank the millions and millions of Dre's fans for taking the time to read the Doctor's Orders everymorning along with his other posts. Well I don't have much to talk about today so heres a preview of the rest of the week.

Wednesday: I will preview the 2006 NFL season and step out on a limb and make my preseason playoff predictions
Thursday: I'll tak a look at the college football weekend, and an in depth pick on th Texas-Ohio State game along with other picks
Friday: of course a look at the friday night lights scene and give my take on a few of the games

well the poll for the day is a very random poll but be sure and vote on it

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
HillBoy, and innkeeper. I hope you have a very happy birthday and some good cake too.

Welp folks according to my Daily Calender it is "Be Late For Something" Day. So the Doctor's Orders for the day is if you got something planned be a little on the late side today. I have two things planned today, lunch with friends and job orientation, I think I will choose wisely and be late for lunch with my friends rather than setting a bad impression for my job. :D So be follow the words of the good Doc and be late and make an entrance.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible."
-Orison Swett Marden

Well folks hope you enjoy your Tuesday. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor
;)

neck_06
09-05-2006, 09:59 AM
i liked the orange turtle.