PDA

View Full Version : interesting picture comparison...

AggieJohn
09-04-2006, 10:54 PM
http://www.scottmahan.com/boards.jpg

Hupernikomen
09-04-2006, 11:17 PM
If the pictures were taken from the same distance and brightness it would be a good comparison.

What are the dimensions of the two screens anyways?

AggieJohn
09-05-2006, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
If the pictures were taken from the same distance and brightness it would be a good comparison.

What are the dimensions of the two screens anyways? i'm too tired to check them out, but the thing that is the hot topic issue is texas has the big screen but only uses like 1/3 of it for the actual in game footage

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2006, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
i'm too tired to check them out, but the thing that is the hot topic issue is texas has the big screen but only uses like 1/3 of it for the actual in game footage

lemme guess, the Ags are the ones up in arms about it...

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 12:28 AM
I'm not real sure what your comparing but UT's is the largest in the world as for now.

District303aPastPlayer
09-05-2006, 12:33 AM
Originally posted by Texas-Fight
I'm not real sure what your comparing but UT's is the largest in the world as for now.

the total size used... UT has the largest, but the Ags are wondering why they dont use it all

Txbroadcaster
09-05-2006, 12:38 AM
I am sorry..but WHO CARES..They are both great new additions leave it at that. Mine is bigger than yours..yea but I use more of mine than u do yours...sounds just wrong.

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2006, 05:29 AM
Originally posted by Txbroadcaster
Mine is bigger than yours..yea but I use more of mine than u do yours...sounds just wrong.
Seems I've heard that before. :D

pirate44
09-05-2006, 07:23 AM
i dont care much for the big screens, but does it really matter which one is bigger? i dont hear people boasting of the acreage of the campus, or the size of the stadium bathrooms.

Rabbit'93
09-05-2006, 08:34 AM
Why can't someone just post a comparison of two new scoreboards without people getting their panties in a wad.

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Why can't someone just post a comparison of two new scoreboards without people getting their panties in a wad.

I don't even know whose is whose!!:p

Scratch that!! I just the aTm on the one on the right!

KTJ
09-05-2006, 10:07 AM
interesting picture comparison...

Potential Moral Victory # 754

You sure are quick to criticize UT fans yet defend A&M fans.

And second, it's probably because this has been hashed and rehashed a billion times and once again, who cares.

How many times are the Aggies going to keep boasting their scoreboard in comparison to UT's? Does it really matter? UT's is bigger. Okay...what difference does it make? Both schools have new scoreboards. The world is now a better place. But people want to get into measuring contests and it's really getting old.

I'm tired today. And I'm not in a good mood. Can anyone tell?

pirate44
09-05-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

And second, it's probably because this has been hashed and rehashed a billion times and once again, who cares.

How many times are the Aggies going to keep boasting their scoreboard in comparison to UT's? Does it really matter? UT's is bigger. Okay...what difference does it make? Both schools have new scoreboards. The world is now a better place. But people want to get into measuring contests and it's really getting old.

so why exactly are you saying UT's is bigger if it doesnt matter? your post is oxymoronic (is that a word?)

Rabbit'93
09-05-2006, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by KTJ

UT fans on this board are hard to live with. If any one from a rival big twelve school says anything about their school it is shot down by someone from UT. Flip side UT fans get on here and post anything and everything about UT. It's just a big double standard that grows tiresome. And I know "if I don't like it just don't open a thread".

And you're right this whole aTm/UT thing has been hashed, and re-hashed, and re-hashed. But the fact is aTm people want to be "the School" in Texas and UT people love to look down on everyone else and people on this board won't let it die. I only add my blurbs after the fact.

As far as my loyalties to schools go I would say I'm a fan of any Texas school. When Texas schools play I tend to root for the underdog whoever it may be. As a matter of fact I was estatic that UT won the NC last year and I picked up Vince in my fantasy draft.:eek:

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 11:49 AM
UT fans on this board are hard to live with. If any one from a rival big twelve school says anything about their school it is shot down by someone from UT. Flip side UT fans get on here and post anything and everything about UT. It's just a big double standard that grows tiresome. And I know "if I don't like it just don't ope a thread".

And you're right this whole aTm/UT thing has been hashed, and re-hashed, and re-hashed. But the fact is aTm people want to be "the School" in Texas and UT people love to look down on everyone else and people on this board won't let it die. I only add my blurbs after the fact.

As far as my loayalties to schools go I would say I'm a fan of any Texas school. When Texas schools play I tend to root for the underdog whoever it may be. As a matter of fact I was estatic that UT won the NC last year and I picked up Vince in my fantasy draft.:eek:

If it keeps up......we will simply have to restrict ALL college threads again like we did a season or two ago!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rabbit'93
09-05-2006, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If it keeps up......we will simply have to restrict ALL college threads again like we did a season or two ago!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I second that!!!

LH Panther Mom
09-05-2006, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
GMTA! :clap: :clap:

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
the total size used... UT has the largest, but the Ags are wondering why they dont use it all They don't want to blind nobody :D

KTJ
09-05-2006, 12:20 PM
UT fans on this board are hard to live with. If any one from a rival big twelve school says anything about their school it is shot down by someone from UT.

You can easily insert any other school (A&M, Tech, Baylor, Virginia Tech) in the place of "UT" in your sentence and the same would be true. So why single Texas out?

UT people love to look down on everyone

I don't look down on a school. Why would I? What's the point?

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:21 PM
Well...if you say anything about Abilene Christian...then Gods gonna run it up your gut! Blow out!:mad:

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 12:22 PM
I don't look down on nobody I just like to give certain people a hard time cause they get easily agitated.

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:27 PM
I don't look down on nobody I just like to give certain people a hard time cause they get easily agitated. DONT YOU DARE GIVE ACU A HARD TIME!!! GOD NO LIKE THAT!!!:kiss:

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 12:28 PM
You can't give Abiline Christian a hard time :p it has a great Christian atmosphere.

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:29 PM
You can't give Abiline Christian a hard time :p it has a great Christian atmosphere. Thats right!!! and we are all stuck up and arrogant and better than anybody and so on...and so on...:p Nah in just messin round!

scrub c
09-05-2006, 12:36 PM
is this a "who's is bigger" thread?

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 12:38 PM
It was but it kind of got hijacked to a ACU is cool thread

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:41 PM
It was but it kind of got hijacked to a ACU is cool thread No...ACU is allmighty above thee who is weak and attends UT, Baylor, A&M, Rice, or basically anywhere else besideth ACU...bwah ha!!!

Texas-Fight
09-05-2006, 12:43 PM
ACU national champs no matter D1, D1AA, DII, DIII.

KTJ
09-05-2006, 12:56 PM
You just don't walk into Shotwell Stadium and expect to come out as winners.

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 01:00 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
You just don't walk into Shotwell Stadium and expect to come out as winners. Its a good thing I run track and dont play football...we need a boost in talent on the field.

BMOC
09-05-2006, 01:44 PM
:D :D These posts actually crack me up. We will argue about anything in the middle of the week. The next thing we will argue about is whose grass is thicker?

What really made me laugh was when RM did not know whose was whose, and there is an ATM flag on one of the screens.....that was funny:D :D