PDA

View Full Version : If you could add a team to your region who would you add?

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 08:35 PM
One that is geographically close to your region to make it realistic.
I'd add West Columbia, Bellville and Wharton back to our region. Adding Liberty Hill is a given of course.:cool:

I'd also add Smithville just because region 4 is weak and then they might make the playoffs. lol ;)
Who would you like to see in your region? Also, would would you like to see kicked out? State your reasons, please.

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 08:43 PM
Give us back Carthage. Those kids have no idea where the schools are that they will have to play now. Carthage kids are simple folk.

And if y'all want somebody, take Gladewater Sabine! I'm tired of them stinkin' up the joint with their "not winnin" and their "crappy field"!

I'm just kiddin' Gladewater Sabine. You know I love you baby. You know I only hit 'cause I love you. Come here and give Daddy some sugar.......

Excuse us for a minute!

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
And if y'all want somebody, take Gladewater Sabine! I'm tired of them stinkin' up the joint with their "not winnin" and their "crappy field"!

I'm just kiddin' Gladewater Sabine. You know I love you baby. You know I only hit 'cause I love you. Come here and give Daddy some sugar.......

Excuse us for a minute!
lol
Not quite what I was lookin for but funny. :D

MagicMan
09-04-2006, 08:59 PM
i would like to see southlake carroll move to region IV just so there could possibly be a playoff matchup between them and victoria memorial and then both coaches would flip for home and memorial would win and i would only have to drive a couple of hours to see the greatest team in texas play. the memorial vipers of course

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I'd add West Columbia, Bellville and Wharton back to our region.
They're yours! :D We already have too many. :p ;)

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by MagicMan
i would like to see southlake carroll move to region IV just so there could possibly be a playoff matchup between them and victoria memorial and then both coaches would flip for home and memorial would win and i would only have to drive a couple of hours to see the greatest team in texas play. the memorial vipers of course

Originally posted by SintonFan
One that is geographically close to your region to make it realistic.

Ehh? *knock knock knock*
Are you whippersnappers hard of hearing? Geographically close to your region !

Gobbla2001
09-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Give us back Carthage. Those kids have no idea where the schools are that they will have to play now. Carthage kids are simple folk.

Excuse us for a minute!

ha ha my freakin' sides hurt...

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 09:08 PM
Geographically, I can't see anything that makes sense. Practically, I'd say that Gladewater and Daingerfield can go down to Reg 4. I have such a hard time getting the anger up for those two anymore. And since we're taking geography out of the equation, I'd like to see these teams in our district, not region.

Cameron
Cuero
Decatur
Liberty Hill
Sweetwater

How would that be for a friggin' district? And the district our's would play in the first round would be made up of:

Bellville
Gainesville
Midland Greenwood
Sinton
Snyder

Petition the UIL. Let's play some football baby!!!!!
:D :clap:

LH Panther Mom
09-04-2006, 09:11 PM
Geographically, I can't see anything that makes sense. Practically, I'd say that Gladewater and Daingerfield can go down to Reg 4. I have such a hard time getting the anger up for those two anymore. And since we're taking geography out of the equation, I'd like to see these teams in our district, not region.

Cameron
Cuero
Decatur
Liberty Hill
Sweetwater

How would that be for a friggin' district? And the district our's would play in the first round would be made up of:

Bellville
Gainesville
Midland Greenwood
Sinton
Snyder

Anyone here that can loan me a gas truck? :D

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 09:12 PM

Cameron
Cuero
Decatur
Liberty Hill
Sweetwater

Bellville
Gainesville
Midland Greenwood
Sinton
Snyder

Gotta make up the rules here?:confused:
Ok, if Sinton was in a district with Midland Greenwood, then Liberty Hill would have to be in there too. Then we'd have the "mostly Mod" district. Getting to go meet D and K with T bringing the homemade wine weekly would never be a bad thing.:clap: :cool:
Yall can keep Cuero.:p

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Anyone here that can loan me a gas truck? :D

Matt will provide free transport for all DL members.:D

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 09:23 PM
Matt will provide free transport for all DL members.:D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: