PDA

View Full Version : Backroads Music Fest in Corpus Saturday...

Gobbla2001
09-04-2006, 12:37 PM
http://img370.imageshack.us/img370/3518/rkmmc06fc1.png

Left Victoria around 5:45 pm Saturday... got to the event to catch about the last two or three songs by The Drive By Truckers on the first stage...

Then ran back to the second stage to check out Micky and the Motorcars... just as they finished Kevin Fowler went on the first stage, but we stuck around and waited for Reckless Kelly, who began on the second stage just as Fowler went off on the first...

And for the first time in my life I got a pick from a show...

The first one I got was from Micky and the Motorcars... they threw it, I saw where it went, but no one could find it, I looked once, saw it and grabbed it...

The second was from Reckless Kelly (my personal favorite), yet again, not thrown at me, people looked, couldn't find it, I looked for three seconds and found it...

After that we went back to the first stage to catch the final show with Cross Canadian Ragweed which was a really a great show for a short'er' one... great stuff at that show...

Crappy thing? Got home at around 3:30 yesterday morning, went to sleep at around 4:00 yesterday morning and was up at 7:00 to go to work from 7:30-7:30... tired...

sinton66
09-04-2006, 01:48 PM
Sounds like yopu had a good time though.;)