PDA

View Full Version : The Doctor's Orders: September 4th, 2006

TheDOCTORdre
09-04-2006, 12:07 PM
HAPPY LABOR DAY folks, and welcome to the Doctor's Office. The good Doc thought about taking Labor Day off but he just couldn't do that to all his faithful followers. Well folks Week 0 has come and gone and hopefully your team got out on the right foot with a victory, if not maybe they can change their luck a little this Friday night. College football got underway this weekend as well folks and with the exception of #9 Cal (who lost to #23 Tennessee) everyone in the AP Top 25 came out of this weekend with a win of course Cal will not be the only Top 25 team with a lost on this opening weekend as there is still one opening game left to be played and that is #11 Florida State @ #12 Miami which come on tonite on ESPN. Be sure and vote on the poll for who you think will win.

At this time we'd like to send out a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to:
crimson blood, crabman, necks3, and coachingislife. Hope y'all enjoy y'all birthday today, and hopefully you were lucky enough to have a day off from work on your birthday since it is Labor Day.

Well folks it is Labor Day, a day which is dedicated to the American worker. I always found it ironic that on "Labor" Day people get the day off from work. Nonetheless, the Doctor's Orders for the day is sit back and relax and enjoy your day off with your family, if you do indeed have a day off. If the weather is permitting have a BBQ and enjoy some good food. If you dont happen to have the day off, its ok just keep working. As for me I will enjoy my Labor Day indoors as it is raining here in El Paso.

And on that the Doctor sends you off on your way with the Quote of the Day

"Without labor nothing prospers." ~Sophocles

Well folks the Doctor hopes you enjoy your Labor Day, because the Doc knows he will. If you got any questions, comment or concerns just post them here and the Doctor will be glad to address them. Take care folks, from your friendly neighborhood Doctor

:)

carter08
09-04-2006, 12:09 PM
ESPN's Sweethearts Miami

Texas-Fight
09-04-2006, 12:12 PM
This series is overhyped.

MagicMan
09-04-2006, 12:14 PM
overhyped? when was the last time these two teams played each other and the game wasnt close? they always play exciting games therefore it deserves to be hyped up

Texas-Fight
09-04-2006, 12:17 PM
I'm talking on the lines of the way the media treats it. It's borderline USC/ND hyped.

lostaussie
09-04-2006, 12:20 PM
Bobby Bowden is the man!!!!!!!!!should be a great game tonight. FSU by 3:tongue: