La Grange Ready!
Step # 5
Giddings vs. La Grange
Friday at 8:00
Astrodome
We know where the ship is going!

Jacket2000
12-09-2001, 09:49 PM
They knew where the Titanic was going, too.
J2K

chappy
12-12-2001, 10:26 AM
ain't that something. one of the ADMINISTRATOR/MONITORS is talkin crap. i thought your job was to make sure no negative comments were made on here. and your prediction is way off. if you'd have paid attention, giddings is the hottest team in texas and WILL NOT be cooled off by LG. just isn't going to happen. sorry, buddy. and for the past 5 weeks now, "they knew where the titanic was goin to" is the only thing i've heard. seems to me, were still going. anyway, i just thought it was funny that an ADMINISTRATOR/MONITOR was picking LG over Giddings. Go Buffs!!!
If you think that's funny, you should reread your post. Now THAT's funny!! Must have one helluva English dept at Giddings High, eh?
J2K

[This message has been edited by Jacket2000 (edited December 12, 2001).]

Gobbla2001
12-12-2001, 10:38 AM
The job of the Administrator and Monitors is to make sure that the policy of this board is not broken... The policy is simple, and it doesn't say 'Don't allow trash talk'... So we have the same freedoms as you do...

SECOND - The post was made in favor of LG by bigman33... By Jacket2000 saying 'They knew where the titanic was going' he meant that 'La Grange could LOSE'...

Read carefully, observe, read carefully again, observe again, think of what you are reading, think again, and again, understand what you are reading, understand some more, make sure you fully understand, THEN REPLY!!!

Jacket2000
12-12-2001, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001:
The job of the Administrator and Monitors is to make sure that the policy of this board is not broken... The policy is simple, and it doesn't say 'Don't allow trash talk'... So we have the same freedoms as you do...

SECOND - The post was made in favor of LG by bigman33... By Jacket2000 saying 'They knew where the titanic was going' he meant that 'La Grange could LOSE'...

Read carefully, observe, read carefully again, observe again, think of what you are reading, think again, and again, understand what you are reading, understand some more, make sure you fully understand, THEN REPLY!!!
Thakns for clearing that up for'em. By the way, Albert Wade told me to tell you "wasssup".
J2K

Gobbla2001
12-12-2001, 12:23 PM
Tell him wassup too, where is BaBa at these days anyway?

footballmom
12-12-2001, 01:21 PM
News flash guys--I have it on good authority that bigman33 is indeed a Giddings Buffalo. And no, he's not my son.

Jacket2000
12-12-2001, 02:25 PM
He's at NC with me.He tried to walk on in football, but he made the mistake of coming out as a WR. They have scholarship WRs playing on the practice squad.
J2K

chappy
12-12-2001, 07:28 PM
hey, why don't YOU reread and then think about what your readin. cuz if you did, then you might realize that bigman33 is from giddings. not La Grange. bigman33 has said the same thing for the past 5 weeks now, and says it before and after every victory. and yes, giddings does have one hell of a good English department. we have the best teachers around. and no offense meant by this, but gobbla, you sounded parental when you made your last post. just look over all the posts before made by bigman33 and you'll see the error of your way.