PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside vs. C.C. Miller

G-P King
09-04-2006, 09:21 AM
Ingleside wanted a tough scedule apparently! Miller last year was a 5a program now they are 4a along with C.C. moody. Bothteams went to 30-4a. Ingleside has a big program comming to their house that last week gave Flour-Bluff a scare 30-25. what will the outcome be?

carter08
09-04-2006, 09:22 AM
Miller will win.

Although GP and Calallen are both better than Miller

G-P King
09-04-2006, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by carter08
Miller will win.

Although GP and Calallen are both better than Miller uhhhh ok, I feel that ingleside has agood chance to win this one! The ingleside fans are in for a treat having miller comming to ingleside!

District303aPastPlayer
09-04-2006, 10:21 AM
i honestly believe Ingleside will tear up Miller like they did TM.

G-P King
09-04-2006, 10:24 AM
Dont know about tear up? Miller did do good against F-B. Its going to be a fun game for the ingleside fans! Miller does have some awsome atheletes! Id say ingleside 35 miller 21!

Texas-Fight
09-04-2006, 11:33 AM
Ingleside

piratebg
09-04-2006, 12:18 PM
I don't know who to pick in this one. I'm pulling for Ingleside, but I can't help but think that Miller will win. This should be a fun game.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Ingleside passing game put this game away 34-17.

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 04:03 PM
I don't think Ingleside can stop Miller all the time, but can Miller stop Ingleside? I very much doubt it.
I know FB is suppossed to be good this year but didn't they just lose the house to graduation?
I know Miller has about 1000 more students to pick from but I'll say Ingleside can win this. I have no clue on the score.:doh:
I'll be rooting for the Mustangs.:clap:

piratebg
09-04-2006, 04:05 PM
How much depth do the Mustangs have this year. This has always been their one weakness and I am pretty sure that Miller will have some depth on their sideline. How many two way starters does Ingleside have?

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
How much depth do the Mustangs have this year. This has always been their one weakness and I am pretty sure that Miller will have some depth on their sideline. How many two way starters does Ingleside have?
They have worked hard on cultivating some depth. They have more than Sinton does. At least that's what I've heard from some folks who live there.

ol country boy
09-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by carter08
Miller will win.

Although GP and Calallen are both better than Miller

Sounds like you do not like Ingleside.

sinton66
09-04-2006, 04:40 PM
I doubt he even knows where Ingleside is.:D

sintonfanseguin
09-04-2006, 08:51 PM
Miller will win!!!

Phil C
09-04-2006, 09:00 PM
Ingleside is great this year and their dynamic young coach has really got them going. Plus Riflearm is coaching there also.

Fish's mom
09-04-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
They have worked hard on cultivating some depth. They have more than Sinton does. At least that's what I've heard from some folks who live there.

I'm cheering for Ingleside. But I believe this will definitely test our depth. If we win this game, I believe they'll be no stopping them.

I say this because we have 5 starters that may not be playing in this game but they proved last week they can still finish a game missing a few key players and I believe they can beat Miller. But none the less it should be interesting and I will be there to support the mustangs.

Go Big Blue.

IHS Fan
09-04-2006, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Ingleside is great this year and their dynamic young coach has really got them going. Plus Riflearm is coaching there also.

there's one thing i'd like to thank sinton for and that is making a good coach and sending him our way.

Bull Butter
09-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Ingleside takes this one, though not as easily as last week. Probably a 10-14 point margin.

big daddy russ
09-04-2006, 11:35 PM
I talked about litmus tests in this week's Top 25 thread. While Ingleside's litmus test comes in week 10, I think this is Miller's first real one.

Nobody really knows where FB stands because they had so much turnover, but if Miller hangs in with the boys in blue it'll prove that team's saltiness.

The thing that scares me is that traditionally, CC Miller has had more raw talent than any other team in the area. Gregory-Portland, Calallen, Sinton, Refugio, none of them can compete with the athletes that walk the halls of old CC High. This goes back from my time in HS until the time that I left the media (circa 2003). If those kids finally have a coach that can put all that ability together, then they'll just get scarier as the year goes on.

Was FB a fluke or was it a stepping stone? If the FB game was a glimpse of what's to come, then this game may be a lot better than most people are predicting.

Just looking at the two teams on paper and where they stand right now, Ingleside should be the heavy favorite. But Miller scares me.

99IHSMustang
09-04-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
I'm cheering for Ingleside. But I believe this will definitely test our depth. If we win this game, I believe they'll be no stopping them.

I say this because we have 5 starters that may not be playing in this game but they proved last week they can still finish a game missing a few key players and I believe they can beat Miller. But none the less it should be interesting and I will be there to support the mustangs.

Go Big Blue.

With 5 Starters out... this is going to be a tough game for Ingleside, but I think they can do it.

big_stew
09-05-2006, 10:23 AM
I do not know how you can look bad in winning 52-7, but I think that’s what Ingleside did against T-M. The offensive line and their defense played well, but their passing game was non-existent, QB keepers will not work against good teams. And without a consistent threat to pass out of the spread formation teams should be able to stack the line against them. First game, starting QB getting injured, ground game working good, all could have played into the lack of a passing game, but it still worries me.

ol country boy
09-05-2006, 10:36 AM
5 Starters out? wow...this will be tough

Phil C
09-05-2006, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
there's one thing i'd like to thank sinton for and that is making a good coach and sending him our way.

Don't you mean coaches? :)

Maroon87
09-05-2006, 12:19 PM
Ingleside will take it.

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:28 PM
I think Ingleside will take this one by 10

Fish's mom
09-05-2006, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by big_stew
I do not know how you can look bad in winning 52-7, but I think that’s what Ingleside did against T-M. The offensive line and their defense played well, but their passing game was non-existent, QB keepers will not work against good teams. And without a consistent threat to pass out of the spread formation teams should be able to stack the line against them. First game, starting QB getting injured, ground game working good, all could have played into the lack of a passing game, but it still worries me. Good

Good news Josh will back after a week no factures. IF we get the swelling down he'll back in no time. I can bet you he's already trying to talk the coaches into playing Friday. HAHAH

99IHSMustang
09-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Good

Good news Josh will back after a week no factures. IF we get the swelling down he'll back in no time. I can bet you he's already trying to talk the coaches into playing Friday. HAHAH

That's great news.

99IHSMustang
09-05-2006, 11:22 PM
Ingleside Mustangs underrated but climbing (http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=5369358&nav=menu192_4_1)

Sep 5, 2006 10:09 PM CDT

INGLESIDE - The Ingleside Mustangs are on a rampage in football. They have 17 starters back, they just blew out a 4-A team in Tuloso-Midway, and they're aiming for the playoffs. This could be the most underrated team in South Texas.

Ingleside football Coach Graig Hesseltine has turned this program around. The Mustangs went 9-3 in his first year, then went 7-5 last season. Life is good in Mustang Country.

"Oh, it feels great," linebacker Josh Howerton said. "Out here practicing, having a great time -it's awesome. I can't wait until the playoffs."

The Mustangs went three rounds deep in the playoffs; they have most of their starters back, and they blow out T-M, and yet they're still not ranked.

"I think that we're a good football team, and that possibly down the road we could end up in the top twenty," Hesseltine said. "Right now, I don't know. There's some awfully good teams in 3-A. So, we're right in the mix, I think, with them."

First, Hesseltine said they have to walk the walk. This team isn't overconfident though. After getting roughed up by Cuero in last year's playoffs, they fully realize what it's going to take to play in December.

"We've rebuilt, and rebuilt all the time, even though we started off way better than we did last year," reciever Joel Johnson said. "We're starting to look good now, and we know what we have to do and work on."

In all, the Mustangs have 17 starters back, including nine on offense. Next up, the Miller Bucs, who nearly beat powerful Flour Bluff. Should be a good one Friday night in Mustang Country.

Online Reporter: Art Mack

IHStangFan
09-08-2006, 08:21 PM
any updates?

IHStangFan
09-08-2006, 09:11 PM
Bueler? Bueler?

SintonFan
09-08-2006, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
Bueler? Bueler?
Dangit! I wanna know too!:doh: