PDA

View Full Version : Hawks take an A.W.

Odis
09-03-2006, 06:28 PM
I didn't git to make the game because this danged ol oil and gas boom has me steppin n fetchin 24-7 on workover jobs.

talked to my ol buddy Fred who wuz at the game and in his words:

"we looked like a bunch a turds out there"

"there passin game ate our lunch"

"had a bad case of C.T.S. (cant takle s...)

So, like ive said before maybe this year is the big R (rebuildin), hopefully by districts ol Elis will have em boys playin to wher we cin at least make the playoffs. Hale with Hershey in our districts all we gots to do is beet one uffer team. Sides that we always have ol Burks number.

Adidas410s
09-03-2006, 06:46 PM
it's amazing how half the time you try to write "in character" and the other half you write with correct grammar. Interesting indeed...:thinking:

So I'm guessing IP didn't win this Friday? I am just now getting to a computer so I haven't seen any scores yet.

GreenMonster
09-03-2006, 07:51 PM
So the Hawks hit a little bump in the road, expected. They'll be better next week, and the next week, and the next. I'd say that 75% of this team played JayVee ball last year. Let them get a little Friday night exposure and give the coaching staff a few weeks to mix and match and figure out what this team does well before you go burying them for the entire season.

P.S. - C.T.S. is a curable affliction.

Odis
09-03-2006, 08:02 PM
I see my boyfriend wanna be is crashing my threads again!!!

injuredinmelee
09-03-2006, 08:55 PM
the game this weekend ought to be a good one. We cant pass and yall cant either. I predict this game ends in a record two hours. We will be sitting at Harveys by 9:35.