PDA

View Full Version : 3ADL shirts??

sweetwater07
09-03-2006, 12:09 PM
when are the shirts supposed to be sent to the posters??

Ranger Mom
09-03-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
when are the shirts supposed to be sent to the posters??

The last I heard, the guy that is doing them was hoping to start on them this weekend.

He couldn't do ANYTHING until he was paid for them and AJ was able to get all the orders into him....which he has done!!

sweetwater07
09-03-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
The last I heard, the guy that is doing them was hoping to start on them this weekend.

He couldn't do ANYTHING until he was paid for them and AJ was able to get all the orders into him....which he has done!!

start on them??....like start making them..or start sending them??...i was hoping to get my shirt before friday....not looking good though

AggieJohn
09-03-2006, 12:29 PM
ranger mom is right, Colby, the guy that is printing our shirts is going to try to print them this weekend, but he has a massive order that he is trying to fill this weekend alone, but he said if he had extra time he would try to get hem done this weekend...if not he definately will have them done next weekend and out to the posters on that monday

Ranger Mom
09-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
start on them??....like start making them..or start sending them??...i was hoping to get my shirt before friday....not looking good though

You make it sound so easy!!:p

sweetwater07
09-03-2006, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
ranger mom is right, Colby, the guy that is printing our shirts is going to try to print them this weekend, but he has a massive order that he is trying to fill this weekend alone, but he said if he had extra time he would try to get hem done this weekend...if not he definately will have them done next weekend and out to the posters on that monday

thanks for the info.