PDA

View Full Version : EVERMAN, THANKS SO MUCH

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 02:30 PM
Thanks so much to Everman. I have a son on the Burnet team and you cannot know how great it made us feel when Cory Fullbright and the Everman team and coaches entered the staduim to support our Burnet Bulldogs. It was a sight I will never forget. I feel that over the last year a bond has been formed between our teams and communities that will last for many years to come. You guys are a total class act and have made this Burnet Bulldog fan a life long supporter of your Everman Bulldogs and your community. Many Thanks and Best Wishes.

bulldogmom2
12-14-2003, 02:47 PM
Ditto from this mom also. What a Classy town and school ya are. There were many tears when your team and Corey entered that field. I just hope my pictures turn out good.
Our group made sure that we thanked every Everman person we walked by to say Thank you for coming. Every single person was polite and friendly to us.
I'm sure our boys are heartbroken this morning, but one thing they will learn later in life is.... Just what true champions are made of. And these 2 schools and towns have shown what it's all about. I will say that these boys are a great bunch of young men, and have shown their class in the way they handle theirselves.
But one of the main things is a great friendship is turely about. Everman you truely are a great community and will always hold a special place in our hearts...
May God bless and always keep you in his hands...

weatherag07
12-14-2003, 03:03 PM
Ditto from a fan! It was SO nice to see Corey and the other Everman folks out there watching the game. That was very supportive, and it defined just how classy their community is! Good luck to Everman and Burnet next year!

Chris Hart
12-14-2003, 03:30 PM
Great posts guys and gals! Thanks Everman and Corey Fulbright, such class! :)

GreatBigBurnetFan
12-14-2003, 07:08 PM
Thanks to Everman from me too. I really enjoyed chanting Cory, Cory! I'm glad all of you from
Everman were able to be there with Cory. It was fantastic having all of you there. I will also follow Everman from now on.
Regards,
GreatBigBurnetFan

olddawggreen
12-14-2003, 07:19 PM
:)

lotus67
12-14-2003, 07:29 PM
Everman Bulldogs,a class act.Thank you for being there :)

Bellville22
12-14-2003, 09:10 PM
That was awesome!

rholl
12-15-2003, 12:28 PM
WOW...someone tell me what happened?????
DId they come on field do something at halftime???? Haven't heard anything about this other than here!!!!!!!!

BulldogGrl64
12-15-2003, 12:34 PM
Yes I must say that it was great to see Everman there at the game Saturday night. It's awesome that two teams can come together and support each other like that. :)

dawg03
12-15-2003, 01:16 PM
Well, Some of the Everman Football team, came out and supported Burnet at the game. They came out on the field at half time with a sign that said
BULLDOGS UNITED. It was awesome! Then all the fans were yelling "Cory, Cory!" It was amazing, And I thank all of you from the bottom of my hearts! Everman is awesome, and Bulldogs from Everman and Burnet will be Bulldogs UNITED from now on!