PDA

View Full Version : Crockett Bulldogs

Hupernikomen
09-03-2006, 12:59 AM
Another storied East Texas 3A team that might make some noise this year. They took a ranked 4A team to double overtime and elected to go for 2 to get the exhausting game over and lost in the process. Could the Bulldogs have one of those Crockett teams of old?

Hupernikomen
09-03-2006, 01:00 AM
Are there any Crockett or Carthage posters even on this board? Those are two solid schools that you never hear mentioned much on here. Come to think of it..don't see Madisonville, Grosbeck and that district even discussed much here.

Who is the favorite this year in that part of East Texas?

Snydertigersrul
09-03-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Are there any Crockett or Carthage posters even on this board? Those are two solid schools that you never hear mentioned much on here. Come to think of it..don't see Madisonville, Grosbeck and that district even discussed much here.

Who is the favorite this year in that part of East Texas?

I left East Texas a few years ago and remember coach Lowrey at Crocket. Whatever happen to him?

eagles_victory
09-03-2006, 12:06 PM
Crockett always has some good athletes I wasnt impressed with them last year when we played them but they went on to have a great year. From what I know of Crockett is you can take it to the bank there going to be athletic and talented its just if the kidswant to be good or want to be lazy and do nothing. I think they have a problem with kids quitting bc they dont wanna work. I dont know why you dont hear from Groesbeck it might be bc they have struggled over the past ten years or so. I bet if we had this board around in the early 90s you would of heard plenty of noise from Groesbeck.