PDA

View Full Version : G-P vs. Sinton

Pages : [1] 2

G-P King
09-02-2006, 09:46 PM
What do yall think of the out come!

G-P King
09-02-2006, 09:52 PM
I feel that Sinton has a great D! Cuero is just that Good. G-P has 5 sophs at key positions. Sinton still needs work on thier O. Ring is not a dead ringer for the position! Sinton looks to hold G-P to 37 yards again!

G-P King
09-03-2006, 08:48 AM
Originally posted by G-P King
I feel that Sinton has a great D! Cuero is just that Good. G-P has 5 sophs at key positions. Sinton still needs work on thier O. Ring is not a dead ringer for the position! Sinton looks to hold G-P to 37 yards again! The G-P boys are ready for redemption this year!:mad:

rodeo-rider
09-03-2006, 10:12 AM
i'm giving the upper hand to G-P...:thinking: Sinton has a good team, but still a ways to go...

sintonfanseguin
09-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Sinton will beat G-P!!! Sinton has a real good defense ,it's just that Cuero's defense was too fast!!!

G-P King
09-03-2006, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by sintonfanseguin
Sinton will beat G-P!!! Sinton has a real good defense ,it's just that Cuero's defense was too fast!!! Sinton needs to pass to win! But on the other hand G-P did get 3 pics against a 5a team!

G-P King
09-03-2006, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by sintonfanseguin
Sinton will beat G-P!!! Sinton has a real good defense ,it's just that Cuero's defense was too fast!!! Did 2 or three starters get hurt on your D?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-03-2006, 12:48 PM
we had one LB not play in this game Andres Alaniz he got injured in the Taft scrimmage, and not sure about the Cuero game on who got injured

pirate4state
09-03-2006, 12:56 PM
Did 2 or three starters get hurt on your D? If you are so sure you are gonna win what does it matter who or if anyone got hurt???

GOFOR2
09-03-2006, 01:43 PM
Sinton needs to pass to win! But on the other hand G-P did get 3 pics against a 5a team!

I am sure Cuero would have romped King 100-0. So dont go round using the "5a thing" in this case.

G-P King
09-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by GOFOR2
I am sure Cuero would have romped King 100-0. So dont go round using the "5a thing" in this case. uh I was at both games , I know! But have you seen king play? just wondering?

G-P King
09-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
If you are so sure you are gonna win what does it matter who or if anyone got hurt??? When did I say that G-P would win for sure, bud!

G-P King
09-03-2006, 02:59 PM
If you are so sure you are gonna win what does it matter who or if anyone got hurt??? Reason Is that I say #88 out with knee? and 82 D-back limping all night! Just wondering if they were ok or not?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-03-2006, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by carter08
GO CALALLEN

:confused:

Gp83
09-03-2006, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by carter08
G-P/ Calallen hijacks every thread

Only one that brought Gal Allen in to this was you:rolleyes:

sinton66
09-03-2006, 05:01 PM
This time around, I don't know what to think on this one. If Sinton manages to get the offense going, they could come out on top. Sinton's D will keep it close, but the O needs to move the ball or the D will get tired in the second half. Should be a decent test for both teams.

tap_tx_sinton
09-03-2006, 07:40 PM
I was just wondering if anyone from Sinton went to the game Friday?
You think after a game like Sinton played is going to stand a chance against GP?
Our D is looking good and will hold them on the run game. The pass game we will have to see if we can keep up. Now as far as our O stands we will see. I'm not trying to dis anyone on the Sinton side but come on people we need to do better. Everyone that ws around me at the game was with me on the passing game. Where was it? Going to have to try something if we are going to win a game this year.
Sure there are going to be changes at the GP game. I know Sinton is better than what we saw. Dont get me wrong any player on the Sinton side you all played well, just something to do with the play calls was something gone wrong. Lets get to GP and show them how we do it. Good luck pirates on the road this week. As we will be there cheering you on..... Lets get a W

Just my opinion on the game so dont get mad just me talking how i saw it.

sinton66
09-03-2006, 08:24 PM
Sinton has returned to the wing-t as a basic running formation. It will take some time and effort to get it down pat. Look for Sinton to continue to try and run the ball in pre-district in order to work out the kinks. We also have new people on the O line that need the work. The passing game will come, but it's not going to be like the past five years. I look for it to be a shorter passing game.
Our whole problem last year was that we became one-dimentional. I believe they are trying to fix that.

G-P King
09-03-2006, 08:31 PM
G-P will be ready! I was supporting sinton in the Cuero game. But this week yall dont have alaniz to pass the ball or run it late into the game! G-P will be tough at home. Looking forward to being 2-0!:inlove:

sinton66
09-03-2006, 08:50 PM
G-P will be ready! I was supporting sinton in the Cuero game. But this week yall dont have alaniz to pass the ball or run it late into the game! G-P will be tough at home. Looking forward to being 2-0!:inlove:

Uhm, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Alaniz wasn't there last year either.
(And, FYI, most of that defense is back.)

G-P King
09-03-2006, 10:39 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
Uhm, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but Alaniz wasn't there last year either.
(And, FYI, most of that defense is back.) Ya the boys know that and look forward to making them feel what they did last year! Trust me 37 total yards is on there mind and We dont run the same O as we did last year! Trust me Sinton has my respect this year but these boys at G-P are not the boys of last year! This team has heart and they are young and full of pep!

pirate4state
09-03-2006, 11:26 PM
Ya the boys know that and look forward to making them feel what they did last year! Trust me 37 total yards is on there mind and We dont run the same O as we did last year! Trust me Sinton has my respect this year but these boys at G-P are not the boys of last year! This team has heart and they are young and full of pep! No one said anything about Gp being the same team as last year. You are the one throwing out past players names. LOL!

This is gonna be a low scoring game. Should be a fun week.

G-P King
09-04-2006, 03:19 AM
No one said anything about Gp being the same team as last year. You are the one throwing out past players names. LOL!

This is gonna be a low scoring game. Should be a fun week. All I was saying was that last time yall were at G-P yall had alaniz to winone for yall. This time yall have ring! Should be a good game! :thinking:

Blastoderm55
09-04-2006, 09:30 AM
Sinton has returned to the wing-t as a basic running formation. It will take some time and effort to get it down pat. Look for Sinton to continue to try and run the ball in pre-district in order to work out the kinks. We also have new people on the O line that need the work. The passing game will come, but it's not going to be like the past five years. I look for it to be a shorter passing game.
Our whole problem last year was that we became one-dimentional. I believe they are trying to fix that.

That's a difficult offense to learn over one off-season. Has Sinton used the wing-T at all in the past six or seven years? They'll be hard pressed to move the ball against G-P running that kind of offense.

G-P King
09-04-2006, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
That's a difficult offense to learn over one off-season. Has Sinton used the wing-T at all in the past six or seven years? They'll be hard pressed to move the ball against G-P running that kind of offense. hey blast what O does G-P run now!

G-P King
09-04-2006, 10:30 AM
Our whole problem last year was that we became one-dimentional. I believe they are trying to fix that. Should be interesting to See sinton run the wing -t that they killed last year against G-p. I just feel that Ring isnt that accurate and the coaches dont want to have turnovers by ints. G-P runs the spread/ wing-t this year fun to watch, but still edont know who is the starters yet after our full back went down with knee injurys! Derik Parker#2 and #35 James Smith will be in the back field mostly!

piratebg
09-04-2006, 12:13 PM
This is going to be a good game. The defensive secondary may have their work cut out for them if GP starts spreading the ball around. GP is also fairly young, but they are coming off a win, so they'll have some momentum going in on Friday. Good luck Pirates.

GOFOR2
09-04-2006, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by tap_tx_sinton
I was just wondering if anyone from Sinton went to the game Friday?
You think after a game like Sinton played is going to stand a chance against GP?
Our D is looking good and will hold them on the run game. The pass game we will have to see if we can keep up. Now as far as our O stands we will see. I'm not trying to dis anyone on the Sinton side but come on people we need to do better. Everyone that ws around me at the game was with me on the passing game. Where was it? Going to have to try something if we are going to win a game this year.
Sure there are going to be changes at the GP game. I know Sinton is better than what we saw. Dont get me wrong any player on the Sinton side you all played well, just something to do with the play calls was something gone wrong. Lets get to GP and show them how we do it. Good luck pirates on the road this week. As we will be there cheering you on..... Lets get a W

Just my opinion on the game so dont get mad just me talking how i saw it.

You merry weather fans kill me. Last year, Sinton didnt run enough and threw way too much. This year, already, Sinton doesnt throw enough and runs way too much. I wish those coaches could go to your job and critique your performance without having any prior knowledge of your abilities or your job's functions.

GOFOR2
09-04-2006, 04:17 PM
That's a difficult offense to learn over one off-season. Has Sinton used the wing-T at all in the past six or seven years? They'll be hard pressed to move the ball against G-P running that kind of offense.

What offense is Sinton running now? I cant believe they would just scrap the old offense for some worthless offense that Mathis and Beeville run.

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 04:22 PM
What offense is Sinton running now? I cant believe they would just scrap the old offense for some worthless offense that Mathis and Beeville run.
lol
I'm not sure what they were running Friday. It was hard to tell exactly what it was.:D
This not coming from a "fair-weather" fan.:p

sinton66
09-04-2006, 04:23 PM

We have used it sporatically though we went mostly with a shotgun spread and power I.

piratebg
09-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Didn't Davis and Co bring the wing T with them from Banquete? I keep thinking that it's been in the offense since he arrived.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2006, 04:54 PM
SINTON - The Sinton Pirates own one of the more impressive streaks in South Texas high school football. They haven't been beaten in a district game since the 2000 season. If they can survive their pre-district schedule this year, they should be ready to protect that streak at mid-season.

Sinton has never shied away from adding tough competition to it's pre-district slate, but this year's schedule is especially daunting. They'll play four 4-A schools including playoff teams like G-P and Beeville. And for their opener: the second ranked 3-A team in Texas, the Cuero Gobblers, who reached the state semi-finals last season and pounded Sinton in the post-season two years ago.

"You want to find out where you're at and where you need to be. We're no stranger to Cuero. We've played them the last five years, and the last couple of years, they've beaten us, ," Pirates Head Coach, Jimmie Mitchell, said. "It's going to give us a realistic view of where we're at in the season."

Mark Goyet, Pirates tight end, said there's a reason they will go after Cuero.

"I think we did that for a reason, so we get ready for district," Goyet said. "That way, we can get a couple of tough games in, win some, lose some, and come into district prepared."

The Pirates are young on offense, with only three starters returning. Wes Ring is the new quarterback, who should benefit from an experienced backfield.

We're going to start running the ball a lot," Ring said. "We're a good running team. Me and my brother and Zach Collins and Chris Goetzel, we've got a good running team. We're eventually going to start passing throughout the season. We're looking good though."

So there u go. They are planning to run run run til the lineman have it down and mix in passing throughout the season so be patient, they will try and win the games but they are preparing for district play and hopefully they be able to do both very well by then.

GOFOR2
09-04-2006, 05:09 PM
Did you read the above in bold tap_tx_sinton?

Blastoderm55
09-05-2006, 09:10 AM

:rolleyes: Last I heard, the wing T had a pretty rich tradition in South Texas. Might be going the way of the dodo, but it still works. As for G-P running spread against Sinton, I think the Pirate secondary would terroize Rios and Co. They'll probably stick to that worthless wing T offense most of the time.

GOFOR2
09-05-2006, 11:08 AM
I think those Sinton boys will show just how worthless that Wing T is if that is what G-P is still running these days.

G-P King
09-05-2006, 11:26 AM
I think those Sinton boys will show just how worthless that Wing T is if that is what G-P is still running these days. Sinton had 88 total yard last week! If they didn't throw last week then what makes you think they will throw this week! Personally beating #1 is more motivation than beating a washed up G-P team that only had 37yards against em' last year! G-P has installed a new 6man front line to stop the run this week! making ring pass is what they want to do! G-p had 3 pics last week! Looking forward to sinton coming to P-town! The fajita wraps will be ready!

Phil C
09-05-2006, 11:29 AM
Also earlier in the day there is a Sinton vs G-P Volleyball game.

G-P King
09-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Also earlier in the day there is a Sinton vs G-P Volleyball game. cool what time I might attend!

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 11:48 AM
Sinton had 88 total yard last week! If they didn't throw last week then what makes you think they will throw this week! Personally beating #1 is more motivation than beating a washed up G-P team that only had 37yards against em' last year! G-P has installed a new 6man front line to stop the run this week! making ring pass is what they want to do! G-p had 3 pics last week! Looking forward to sinton coming to P-town! The fajita wraps will be ready! You are a funny guy. I'm not sure what to make of all your jibber-jabber!! :thinking: :thinking: You are the only one that keeps mentioning the 37 yards LAST YEARS defense held Gp too. :rolleyes: I'm sure this year Gp will gain more yards. :clap:

I'm glad to hear that Gp has installed a new 6man front line...Sinton had their oil changed & a transmission flush...see you at the game!! :cool:

DaHop72
09-05-2006, 11:50 AM
You are a funny guy. I'm not sure what to make of all your jibber-jabber!! :thinking: :thinking: You are the only one that keeps mentioning the 37 yards LAST YEARS defense held Gp too. :rolleyes: I'm sure this year Gp will gain more yards. :clap:

I'm glad to hear that Gp has installed a new 6man front line...Sinton had their oil changed & a transmission flush...see you at the game!! :cool: "It's okay now, I'm here"

G-P King
09-05-2006, 11:51 AM
You are a funny guy. I'm not sure what to make of all your jibber-jabber!! :thinking: :thinking: You are the only one that keeps mentioning the 37 yards LAST YEARS defense held Gp too. :rolleyes: I'm sure this year Gp will gain more yards. :clap:

I'm glad to hear that Gp has installed a new 6man front line...Sinton had their oil changed & a transmission flush...see you at the game!! :cool: Hope sinton does have their oil changed and tranny fluid flushed. The G-P boys are soooo fired up!

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 11:54 AM
Hope sinton does The G-P boys are soooo fired up! You hope Sinton does...what? Hold you to 37 yards again? :D I'm sure the Sinton boys are just as fired up as the Gp boys. Isn't that what it's all about??? :thinking:

G-P King
09-05-2006, 11:57 AM
Couldn't tell last week they cane out at half time with thier heads down and looked like a deflated balloon! I was hoping to sinton make a comeback at half but they had already given up!

Blastoderm55
09-05-2006, 11:58 AM
If the players are as fired up as the fans, this should be a game for the ages. :D

G-P King
09-05-2006, 12:00 PM
If the players are as fired up as the fans, this should be a game for the ages. :D Naw I'm preety mellow till friday!

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 12:23 PM
Couldn't tell last week they cane out at half time with thier heads down and looked like a deflated balloon! I was hoping to sinton make a comeback at half but they had already given up! Yeah, I'm sure that was what you were hoping for! :rolleyes: Spare me! :hand: Those boys played until the buzzer sounded so don't tell me they gave up! I almost wish now I had gone to watch Gp play KING...lmao...KING...what a challenge!! :evillol:

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:28 PM
man the votes are even as can be!

Sinton94
09-05-2006, 12:40 PM
Couldn't tell last week they cane out at half time with thier heads down and looked like a deflated balloon! I was hoping to sinton make a comeback at half but they had already given up!

You a funny guy:D You need to blow that smoke a different direction! Sinton is getting ready for district and you are thinking revenge! One thing is for sure, Sinton will not be hanging their heads after this game regardless.

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
You a funny guy:D You need to blow that smoke a different direction! Sinton is getting ready for district and you are thinking revenge! One thing is for sure, Sinton will not be hanging their heads after this game regardless. um..quick question...wht if (hypothetically) a guy hurts his neck and has to hang his head for it not to be extreme pain!?

GOFOR2
09-05-2006, 01:01 PM

Why didnt G-P scrimmage Cuero this year?
Were they afraid they would get shutout 15-0 on 15 plays.

G-P King
09-05-2006, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
man the votes are even as can be! Noy on texaaaasports.com G-P has 70 % of the votes!

G-P King
09-05-2006, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Sinton94
You a funny guy:D You need to blow that smoke a different direction! Sinton is getting ready for district and you are thinking revenge! One thing is for sure, Sinton will not be hanging their heads after this game regardless. Going into district loosin C'mon dont blow smoke my way!

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2006, 01:06 PM
Noy on texaaaasports.com G-P has 70 % of the votes!
:D the calallen and FB posters boosting gp count in that forum;)

They want to be the ones that beat ya'll down not Sinton

G-P King
09-05-2006, 01:07 PM
Were they afraid they would get shutout 15-0 on 15 plays. Last two scrimages were preety even think G-P did have the better of em'. Guess scedule conflict couldnt be done? Or probably cause all yall sinton fans made a legit tackle seem like G-P took out thier star Running back ? I liked scrimaging em' It was fun stuff!

G-P King
09-05-2006, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
:D the calallen and FB posters boosting gp count in that forum;)

They want to be the ones that beat ya'll down not Sinton You honestly think Calallen is boosting anything to do with G-P? We hate each other!

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 01:21 PM
Last two scrimages were preety even think G-P did have the better of em'. Guess scedule conflict couldnt be done? Or probably cause all yall sinton fans made a legit tackle seem like G-P took out thier star Running back ? I liked scrimaging em' It was fun stuff! WTH??? jibber-jabber http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/yap2.gif

Gp83
09-05-2006, 01:22 PM

Why you being a pain? Just move on and mind your own biz.

Ease up on the name calling.~sinton66

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
Why you being a pain? Just move on and mind your own biz. ROFL! That's funny...no one cares if it is their biz in order to comment or pick or whatever on a thread...I thought you've been here long enough to know that!

Gp83
09-05-2006, 01:26 PM
I haven't seen one post where King dis'd Sinton, but ya'll sure dis'ing him. Grow up and watch the game Friday Night...you might learn something.

Gp83
09-05-2006, 01:28 PM
Come dis Gp in the Texas4Asports forum and watch the pitbulls pounce. Everything was just fine, King was talking football, not smack and ya'll started to pounce:rolleyes:

Maroon87
09-05-2006, 01:32 PM
Picking up where ya'll left off last season, I see...;)

G-P King
09-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I haven't seen one post where King dis'd Sinton, but ya'll sure dis'ing him. Grow up and watch the game Friday Night...you might learn something. Ya guess its the sinton way! Well if yall want to talk to the opposing team come on over to the 4a site or just stay in here and be closeminded. the big bays in 4a will be waiting to talk!

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 01:36 PM
I haven't seen one post where King dis'd Sinton, but ya'll sure dis'ing him. Grow up and watch the game Friday Night...you might learn something. Okay. :nerd:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Ya guess its the sinton way! Well if yall want to talk to the opposing team come on over to the 4a site or just stay in here and be closeminded. the big bays in 4a will be waiting to talk! :rolleyes: Okay....

G-P King
09-05-2006, 01:44 PM
Big bays? lol big boys!:eek: :mad:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 01:53 PM
Big bays? lol big boys!:eek: :mad: You sure you are the same person??? I've gone to the big bay (LMAO) site and made a post....just for you!! :clap:

Gp83
09-05-2006, 01:56 PM
Okay. :nerd:

Show me where he dis'd ya'll?

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 01:58 PM
Show me where he dis'd ya'll? Where did I say that he "dis'd" us??? :rolleyes: Good grief all this :weeping: you're doing is FUNNY!!! You wanna know why??? You dished out alot of crap last year and I doubt anyone cried about it on here!! Lighten up man!!

Gp83
09-05-2006, 02:01 PM
Where did I say that he "dis'd" us??? :rolleyes: Good grief all this :weeping: you're doing is FUNNY!!! You wanna know why??? You dished out alot of crap last year and I doubt anyone cried about it on here!! Lighten up man!!

That was last year and it was mildly at that. This is this year and ya'll are the ones, along with a gobbler running the pieholes and dis'ing Gp. Come to the big bay forum and dis us.

GOFOR2
09-05-2006, 02:07 PM
Why you being a pain? Just move on and mind your own biz.

Sinton is my biz. I dont think King is near the team Cuero was and G-P is not near the team it was with Connell.

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 02:07 PM
That was last year and it was mildly at that. This is this year and ya'll are the ones, along with a gobbler running the pieholes and dis'ing Gp. Come to the big bay forum and dis us. OMG!!!! I'm already over there and ya'll are still :weeping: about everyone being rude to ya'll. You stay on your site and I'll stay over here, okay? Will that make you feel all warm & fuzzy inside?? :rolleyes:

GOFOR2
09-05-2006, 02:08 PM
That was last year and it was mildly at that. This is this year and ya'll are the ones, along with a gobbler running the pieholes and dis'ing Gp. Come to the big bay forum and dis us.

if you dont like what you read, just stick to your "big forum" and stay out of the lil 3a forums.

Gp83
09-05-2006, 02:09 PM
Sinton is my biz. I dont think King is near the team Cuero was and G-P is not near the team it was with Connell.

And your point is??? *** :rolleyes: You had to dis Gp is my point. I could give a rats arse what you think of King. This is Gp-Sinton week bud. Wake up:eek: Last I checked, Cuero is not on our schedule:doh:

TWICE in one thread? Are you daft?~sinton66

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 02:14 PM
And your point is??? *** :rolleyes: You had to dis Gp is my point. I could give a rats arse what you think of King. This is Gp-Sinton week bud. Wake up:eek: Last I checked, Cuero is not on our schedule:doh: :weeping: :weeping: "they are picking on me" :weeping: :weeping:

I wasn't before, but I guess now I am!! :devil:

Gp83
09-05-2006, 02:14 PM
OMG!!!! I'm already over there and ya'll are still :weeping: about everyone being rude to ya'll. You stay on your site and I'll stay over here, okay? Will that make you feel all warm & fuzzy inside?? :rolleyes:
Not us, maybe Gal Allen so come on over and disrespect Gp...it'll be great fun. I won't be participating though.:rolleyes:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 02:20 PM
Not us, maybe Gal Allen so come on over and disrespect Gp...it'll be great fun. I won't be participating though.:rolleyes: Your right it is ONLY one guy crying about us being rude to him. I've said all I'm gonna say over on the "big boy" site. Thanks for tuning in! :kiss:

GOFOR2
09-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Not us, maybe Gal Allen so come on over and disrespect Gp...it'll be great fun. I won't be participating though.:rolleyes:

Is your junior high computer class over yet?

G-P King
09-05-2006, 02:50 PM
Big Boy cite? Tell ya what lets have a meet and greet! Like last year out side where all the cancer sticks were being inhaled next to the stop sign! Good lord! Sinton beats G-P twice in all of eternity and yall think the ground beneath your feet is made up of rose pettals. G-P's program is back and I hope yall keep us on your schedule, later 0-2 vs 2-0

Phil C
09-05-2006, 02:52 PM
It should be a great game. We have to remember though that in the few weeks afterward that this game will be basically forgotten as both teams will be starting district play.

44INAROW
09-05-2006, 02:55 PM
Might be cause G-P wouldn't schedule Cuero in a regular game.. so Cuero scratched them? That's the story I heard, but I have no idea if it's gospel or not :p

G-P King
09-05-2006, 02:55 PM
True our 30-4a needs a little respect. It is always been a week district but hopefully R-F or miller can live up to what they have been doing! Both teams show promiss, G-P and Beeville both won thier first!

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 02:58 PM
Big Boy cite? Tell ya what lets have a meet and greet! Like last year out side where all the cancer sticks were being inhaled next to the stop sign! Good lord! Sinton beats G-P twice in all of eternity and yall think the ground beneath your feet is made up of rose pettals. G-P's program is back and I hope yall keep us on your schedule, later 0-2 vs 2-0 Dude - you are the one who is STILL in uproar about Sinton beating you last year. Let it go man!!! This year your team may reign superior to little 'ole Sinton. As for us walking on rose petals???? :clap: That's a good one!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Were you at last years meet & greet?? :thinking:

G-P King
09-05-2006, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Might be cause G-P schedule Cuero in a regular game.. so Cuero scratched them? That's the story I heard, but I have no idea if it's gospel or not :p No its not true we had to ad our old district opponets (calallen alice) and keep the annual "battle of the bridge" going strong! Yall had sinton or we would have sceduled 1st. Harris like it tough!

G-P King
09-05-2006, 03:03 PM
Dude - you are the one who is STILL in uproar about Sinton beating you last year. Let it go man!!! This year your team may reign superior to little 'ole Sinton. As for us walking on rose petals???? :clap: That's a good one!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Were you at last years meet & greet?? :thinking: Yup I had the little boy! I never was in uproar till yall pounced on me! Trust me I could take on 5 or so on in real life! Still Think yall were on petals till hondo got done with yall. G-P had the worst year in all of G-P history last year losing 5 games!

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 03:05 PM
Trust me I could take on 5 or so on in real life!

This is so sad to me!! What is high school football coming too!!:confused:

Gp83
09-05-2006, 03:07 PM
Might be cause G-P wouldn't schedule Cuero in a regular game.. so Cuero scratched them? That's the story I heard, but I have no idea if it's gospel or not :p

If that what makes you feel good, then believe that. Only weak link on our schedule though was King. But you just go on believing ya'll were too tough.:rolleyes:

DaHop72
09-05-2006, 03:08 PM
Trust me I could take on 5 or so on in real life! His friends call him Billy Bob Bad,:devil: :devil:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:09 PM
Yup I had the little boy! I never was in uproar till yall pounced on me! Trust me I could take on 5 or so on in real life! Still Think yall were on petals till hondo got done with yall. G-P had the worst year in all of G-P history last year losing 5 games! I don't see where any of us "pounced" on you and if you think what we've been discussing is "pouncing" then you haven't been around long. This is NOTHING!! You need to lighten up. You started this thread. What did you expect? Everyone from Sinton to say that Gp is gonna beat us??? So far only one poster from Sinton thinks Gp is gonna pound us. :rolleyes: Everyone else thinks it's gonna be pretty even.

I've gone back and read this thread to see where all this "bashing/dis'ing" has occurred and I don't see anything. :confused: Maybe you are just a tad to sensitive or maybe you just like to argue. Whatever the case, I'll play along. :D

G-P King
09-05-2006, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
This is so sad to me!! What is high school football coming too!!:confused: Wow I didn't say anything about taking on anyone in here lets get the facts strait! Don't start puting words or insinuating that I want to do anything ranger mom. Stay out of this! :rolleyes:

DaHop72
09-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Wow I didn't say anything about taking on anyone in here lets get the facts strait! Don't start puting words or insinuating that I want to do anything ranger mom. Stay out of this! :rolleyes: :eek: :eek: :eek:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Wow I didn't say anything about taking on anyone in here lets get the facts strait! Don't start puting words or insinuating that I want to do anything ranger mom. Stay out of this! :rolleyes: Better be careful RM. :D

G-P King
09-05-2006, 03:12 PM
I don't see where any of us "pounced" on you and if you think what we've been discussing is "pouncing" then you haven't been around long. This is NOTHING!! You need to lighten up. You started this thread. What did you expect? Everyone from Sinton to say that Gp is gonna beat us??? So far only one poster from Sinton thinks Gp is gonna pound us. :rolleyes: Everyone else thinks it's gonna be pretty even.

I've gone back and read this thread to see where all this "bashing/dis'ing" has occurred and I don't see anything. :confused: Maybe you are just a tad to sensitive or maybe you just like to argue. Whatever the case, I'll play along. :D Wow like abunch of 2 year olds lets talk football! Sintons D vs. G-P's O I hope G-p can move the ball. But on the other hand will sinton move the ball eazy on G-P?

Maroon87
09-05-2006, 03:13 PM
This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time...:nerd:

Gp83
09-05-2006, 03:13 PM
I don't see where any of us "pounced" on you and if you think what we've been discussing is "pouncing" then you haven't been around long. This is NOTHING!! You need to lighten up. You started this thread. What did you expect? Everyone from Sinton to say that Gp is gonna beat us??? So far only one poster from Sinton thinks Gp is gonna pound us. :rolleyes: Everyone else thinks it's gonna be pretty even.

I've gone back and read this thread to see where all this "bashing/dis'ing" has occurred and I don't see anything. :confused: Maybe you are just a tad to sensitive or maybe you just like to argue. Whatever the case, I'll play along. :D

If you look over at the Gp-Sinton thread on tex4A, we never dis'd Sinton at all. Very civil football talk about the two teams dispite being hijacked many times. We actually think it's going to be a tough game. I come here and you got ole King backed into a corner, something none of you do in real life I might ad. Some of you only have internet muscles because you would cowar like an old beaten dog in real life. For Go's sake man, grow up;)

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 03:14 PM
Wow I didn't say anything about taking on anyone in here lets get the facts strait! Don't start puting words or insinuating that I want to do anything ranger mom. Stay out of this! :rolleyes:

You are putting words in MY mouth now....I just said it's sad, and it is to me!

I can speak my opinion anytime I feel like it.:kiss:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:15 PM
Wow like abunch of 2 year olds lets talk football! Sintons D vs. G-P's O I hope G-p can move the ball. But on the other hand will sinton move the ball eazy on G-P? Let me look in my crystal ball or better yet why don't you tell me. :p

G-P King
09-05-2006, 03:16 PM
You are putting words in MY mouth now....I just said it's sad, and it is to me!

I can speak my opinion anytime I feel like it.:kiss: True woman turn your back after sayin "what has football come to"! i can say what ever I want to untill the mods get ahold of you!

Maroon87
09-05-2006, 03:17 PM
True woman turn your back after sayin "what has football come to"! i can say what ever I want to untill the mods get ahold of you!

She is a mod.:doh:

Gp83
09-05-2006, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by Maroon87
This is the funniest thread I've read in a long time...:nerd:

Ya, Gal Allen posters never act like this:rolleyes:

G-P King
Let me look in my crystal ball or better yet why don't you tell me. :p I thought we could talk civil but 3a keeps it on the childish level! See ya friday. Hey Park in front of the new High school or be stuck in trafic afterwards. Just trying to help!

DaHop72
(Moderated by: LH Panther Mom, Matthew328, Ranger Mom, sinton66, slpybear the bullfan)

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:19 PM
If you look over at the Gp-Sinton thread on tex4A, we never dis'd Sinton at all. Very civil football talk about the two teams dispite being hijacked many times. We actually think it's going to be a tough game. I come here and you got ole King backed into a corner, something none of you do in real life I might ad. Some of you only have internet muscles because you would cowar like an old beaten dog in real life. For Go's sake man, grow up;) It's like talking to a wall!!! I never dis'd your program!! Now who needs to grow up??? Cower like an old beaten dog??? Guess this old gal will just have to flex her "muscles" on Friday!!

Ranger Mom
True woman turn your back after sayin "what has football come to"! i can say what ever I want to untill the mods get ahold of you!

Okay.....you lost me after True woman!!

Maroon87
Ya, Gal Allen posters never act like this:rolleyes:

I know.:p

G-P King
Ya, Gal Allen posters never act like this:rolleyes: Shoot your right we even talk more civil than this with our most hated rival Nelalac or the gals!

Gp83
09-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Shoot your right we even talk more civil than this with our most hated rival Nelalac or the gals!

All I got from this thread was we're afraid to play Cuero. I'm out ladies and Ranger Mom. CYA in Tex4A;)

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:22 PM
Okay.....you lost me after True woman!! jibber-jabber, I tell ya!!

Hope I didn't hurt his feelings. :devil:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:23 PM
All I got from this thread was we're afraid to play Cuero. I'm out ladies and Ranger Mom. CYA in Tex4A;) LOL!! Still trying to get some traffic on that 4A site...nice trick. :clap:

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 03:24 PM
I'm out ladies and Ranger Mom.

ROFLMAO!!!

That is the funniest thing I have read all day!!

It's because I am a "TRUE WOMAN"!!:p

G-P King
09-05-2006, 03:26 PM
All I got from this thread was we're afraid to play Cuero. I'm out ladies and Ranger Mom. CYA in Tex4A;) So what is ranger mom? Well I got that Sinton posters can't respectfully talk about there team and that Cuero is the best ever so Coach Harris had to take them off our schedule! Guess i'll go back to the BIG boys now 4asportz!

piratebg
09-05-2006, 03:26 PM
ROFLMAO!!!

RM, you are all that is WOMAN and more. :kiss:

Good luck Pirates. It's gonna be a good one. :thumbsup: :clap:

Gp83
09-05-2006, 03:27 PM
ROFLMAO!!!

I didn't mean that as an insult RM if you took it that way. I respect you far beyond a lady:inlove:

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 03:28 PM
I didn't mean that as an insult RM if you took it that way. I respect you far beyond a lady:inlove:

I thought it was funny actually!! :D

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:29 PM
So what is ranger mom? Well I got that Sinton posters can't respectfully talk about there team and that Cuero is the best ever so Coach Harris had to take them off our schedule! Guess i'll go back to the BIG boys now 4asportz! All bow down to G-P King. I respectfully acknowledge that G-P is a great & storied program. I also respectfully acknowledge that they have beaten up on Sinton all but 2 times in our history, but we are the ones walking on rose petals.

Respectfully,
Pirate4state :)

Gp83
09-05-2006, 03:30 PM
I thought it was funny actually!! :D

Okay...Ya'll have fun what ever ya'll wanna call it in here.:thinking: I'm out...

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Okay...Ya'll have fun what ever ya'll wanna call it in here.:thinking: I'm out...

Life is too short to take everything so seriously......chill out and have some fun!!!

No harm no foul....no need for you to take your toys and go home!!:)

DaHop72
09-05-2006, 03:32 PM
Guess i'll go back to the BIG boys now 4asportz! Don't let the door hit you. :devil:

G-P King
09-05-2006, 03:34 PM
All bow down to G-P King. I respectfully acknowledge that G-P is a great & storied program. I also respectfully acknowledge that they have beaten up on Sinton all but 2 times in our history, but we are the ones walking on rose petals.

Respectfully,
Pirate4state :) Wow p4s you are a fine person I would love to meet the man behind the post! "All bow down to G-P King." what and where did that come from! Man represent your town with a little less childish behavior. What is your prob! peace I got to feed my son!

DaHop72
09-05-2006, 03:38 PM
the man :devil: :devil::evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
:devil: :devil::evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

P4S has some explaining to do!!:eek: :eek:

How many can hide behind a post??:thinking:

piratebg
Last year, I underestimated the Pirates and picked GP to win this one easliy. This year I so badly want to pick the Pirates to win, but I feel I might be understimating the Wildcats. They are out to avenge last year embarrasment, so I expect them to come out very fired up. Sinton will have to do a lot more offensively if they are going to want to keep up. The defensive secondary may have their work cut out for them. Hopefully they won't be on the field all night. This is going to be a tough one for the Pirates.

pirate4state
Wow p4s you are a fine person I would love to meet the man behind the post! "All bow down to G-P King." what and where did that come from! Man represent your town with a little less childish behavior. What is your prob! peace I got to feed my son! You can meet the WOMAN behind the post on Friday!! :p Well you wanted respect...you didn't like it? Damn, you are hard to please but I don't know why that would surprise me!! :evillol:

What is MY problem he asks...ROFL! I'm having fun what are YOU doing??? :thinking:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Last year, I underestimated the Pirates and picked GP to win this one easliy. This year I so badly want to pick the Pirates to win, but I feel I might be understimating the Wildcats. They are out to avenge last year embarrasment, so I expect them to come out very fired up. Sinton will have to do a lot more offensively if they are going to want to keep up. The defensive secondary may have their work cut out for them. Hopefully they won't be on the field all night. This is going to be a tough one for the Pirates. I feel that!! :) You better be careful about throwing out words like "embarrasement" that isn't being very respectful!!

carter08
09-05-2006, 03:42 PM
I take Sinton. GP is not that good

piratebg
09-05-2006, 03:45 PM
I feel that!! :) You better be careful about throwing out words like "embarrasement" that isn't being very respectful!!

I have nothing for respect for the GP program. I didn't say anything negative about the team or the coaching staff. I based that remark on some of the posts I read on the 4A site last year. They were embarrassed, but this year they are not taking the Pirates lightly at all. I just think that this game is going to be a lot more physical than last year.

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 03:46 PM
I just think that this game is going to be a lot more physical than last year.

There is nothing better than a good old hard hitting, slobber-knockin football game!!

99IHSMustang
09-05-2006, 03:50 PM
I feel that Sinton has already played the toughest opponent they are going to face this season. Things can only get better now that they know there strengths and weaknesses. I think it is going to be a close game. Sinton needs to represent and win this one for 30-3A. I am going go with Sinton in a very close game.

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:51 PM
I have nothing for respect for the GP program. I didn't say anything negative about the team or the coaching staff. I based that remark on some of the posts I read on the 4A site last year. They were embarrassed, but this year they are not taking the Pirates lightly at all. I just think that this game is going to be a lot more physical than last year. I know you didn't, but there are phantom barbs out there just don't want you getting stuck. :)

Blastoderm55
09-05-2006, 03:57 PM
This game gonna be broadcast on radio or net?

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 04:01 PM
This game gonna be broadcast on radio or net? Probably since it is a Gp home game. I know Sinton has stopped broadcasting. :(

piratebg
09-05-2006, 04:03 PM
http://www.tsrnsports.com/Broadcast...a-Greg-Port.htm

SintonFan_inAustin
09-05-2006, 05:43 PM
:D :D GP district trying to get respect. 30-3a goes 3 and 0 against the 4a district:)

SintonFan
09-05-2006, 06:48 PM
Look at you all having fun and stuff without me.:D
I'm sorry I missed all the fireworks.;)

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Look at you all having fun and stuff without me.:D
I'm sorry I missed all the fireworks.;) It's early yet and they have called in the "calvary"! :D Should get the board really going. We'll be the temporary Sweetwater/Snyder "crap"!! :eek: :eek:

SintonFan
09-05-2006, 06:53 PM
It's early yet and they have called in the "calvary"! :D Should get the board really going. We'll be the temporary Sweetwater/Snyder "crap"!! :eek: :eek:
I saw you handled yourself admirably.:thumbsup:
What's funny is I know and you know and everyone else knows(heck even Nawton knows)...
you were havin fun.
Now why didn't GP-King know that? He's been here a time or two so I don't understand all the fireworks over a simple football game?:confused:

sinton66
09-05-2006, 07:08 PM
Now why didn't GP-King know that?

:D We BOTH know the answer to that one.:D

DaHop72
09-05-2006, 07:14 PM
We'll be the temporary Sweetwater/Snyder "crap"!! :eek: :eek: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Butkus
09-05-2006, 08:01 PM
So what is ranger mom? Well I got that Sinton posters can't respectfully talk about there team and that Cuero is the best ever so Coach Harris had to take them off our schedule! Guess i'll go back to the BIG boys now 4asportz! See ya ole son come back when ya know how ta treat a lady.

G-P King
09-05-2006, 08:53 PM
I went to practice today! Had a little talk with ole George and he had the same feeling that I had about Sinton! Tough program! He didn't realy give me an answer on how we would do but he was timmid on answering the question on how our O was going to do!G-P didnt have a good practice today, a little flat! D looks like we are running a 3-4 still. Hope the LB's can play good! Did sinton get any rain today?

44INAROW
09-05-2006, 09:05 PM
and that Cuero is the best ever so Coach Harris had to take them off our schedule!

I might have missed it, but where did someone say this? Or did you see the 7 on 7 game between Cuero and GP in Victoria? Just asking:speech:

G-P King
09-05-2006, 09:07 PM
I might have missed it, but where did someone say this? Or did you see the 7 on 7 game between Cuero and GP in Victoria? Just asking:speech: Wheres the rest of the post? You have to mannipulate words to make em' sound to your favor!

sinton3055
09-05-2006, 09:09 PM
I'm back from the dirty south, I went to the GP and King game, It was the worst game I have seen in a long time. King was just that bad, I'm glad I couldn't find the game till half time. Rios can get out of a bind but he is NO Knoak with the passing just a good runner. Cueros defense is alot bigger and faster than GPs, that being said Sinton will move the ball and keep the D off the field. I'm not taking anything away from GP, King was just that bad and GP should of put 50+ points on the field. This was my first time watching A corpus school play fball I hope never to watch one again.

44INAROW
09-05-2006, 09:12 PM
Wheres the rest of the post? You have to mannipulate words to make em' sound to your favor!

So what is ranger mom? Well I got that Sinton posters can't respectfully talk about there team and that Cuero is the best ever so Coach Harris had to take them off our schedule! Guess i'll go back to the BIG boys now 4asportz!

Here's the entire post.. what did I manipulate?

SintonFan
09-05-2006, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by sinton3055
I'm back from the dirty south, I went to the GP and King game, It was the worst game I have seen in a long time. King was just that bad, I'm glad I couldn't find the game till half time. Rios can get out of a bind but he is NO Knoak with the passing just a good runner. Cueros defense is alot bigger and faster than GPs, that being said Sinton will move the ball and keep the D off the field. I'm not taking anything away from GP, King was just that bad and GP should of put 50+ points on the field. This was my first time watching A corpus school play fball I hope never to watch one again.
Looking at Cuero last week was like looking at a 5A team.
A good 5A team that is.;)

GOFOR2
09-05-2006, 09:32 PM
Wow I didn't say anything about taking on anyone in here lets get the facts strait! Don't start puting words or insinuating that I want to do anything ranger mom. Stay out of this! :rolleyes:

How tall are you? Bet you drive a big truck with a 6 foot step ladder attached to the driver side door.
Got a case of Napoleon Syndrome?

sinton66
09-05-2006, 09:34 PM
no sir, he's a might sizy young feller.

SintonFan
09-05-2006, 09:36 PM
And with all those muscles rippling all over he gets the wiman in GP all hot and bothered.;)

GOFOR2
09-05-2006, 09:38 PM

too bad his cerebral prowess doesnt compare to his physical stature.

sinton66
09-05-2006, 09:39 PM
too bad his cerebral prowess doesnt compare to his physical stature.

OMG!!!! you have no idea how close you came on this one. :D

44INAROW
09-05-2006, 09:40 PM
........."listening to JEOPARDY music in the backgroud".....................

IHStangFan
09-05-2006, 09:45 PM
I think Sinton may have scheduled Cuero at just the right time to beat GP. They played a top caliber team in Cuero which no doubt pointed out Sinton's areas that need work to the coaching staff. They will have much of this corrected in time for GP as Sinton has a great coaching staff and always brings mucho talent to the field. This one ought to be good, but I have to go w/ Sinton.

Sinton 21
GP 10

GOFOR2
09-05-2006, 09:50 PM
I just dont get it.
On one hand we have folks, or in this case a poster, who openly insults others and puts a twist on his obvious cussing but I get a "you dont know how close you came" when I question his logic.

sinton66
09-05-2006, 10:08 PM
I just dont get it.
On one hand we have folks, or in this case a poster, who openly insults others and puts a twist on his obvious cussing but I get a "you dont know how close you came" when I question his logic.

wasn't getting on you, just saying you nailed the analysis.;)

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 10:55 PM
........."listening to JEOPARDY music in the backgroud"..................... ROFLMAO!! :clap: :clap: the softball girls have a great cheer "meeting in the ladies room...be back real soon" I don't know why your post brought back that cheer? :thinking: :thinking:

44INAROW
09-05-2006, 11:16 PM
ROFLMAO!! :clap: :clap: the softball girls have a great cheer "meeting in the ladies room...be back real soon" I don't know why your post brought back that cheer? :thinking: :thinking:

that's cuz we be thinkin alike :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :smoker: :smoker:

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 11:20 PM
that's cuz we be thinkin alike :crazy1: :crazy1: :crazy1: :smoker: :smoker: Girl, you best be watchin' your back 'cause them bad boys from Gp are out to get you .... facial hair or not!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

DaHop72
09-05-2006, 11:21 PM
Girl, you best be watchin' your back 'cause them bad boys from Gp are out to get you .... facial hair or not!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :smoker: :smoker:

SintonFan
09-05-2006, 11:21 PM
I seriously don't see anything here that would get anyone into an uproar? Now last year's topic, THAT was special.:clap:

SintonFan
09-05-2006, 11:23 PM
And BTW, you ladies can hold your own toward anyone.;)

44INAROW
09-05-2006, 11:28 PM
Girl, you best be watchin' your back 'cause them bad boys from Gp are out to get you .... facial hair or not!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

:helpme: :helpme: no joke, I still can't figure out what I supposedly was trying to manipulate :) :blush: :blush: oh well, at least the board is hopping like it should be during football season...... :)

Ranger Mom
09-05-2006, 11:30 PM
Girl, you best be watchin' your back 'cause them bad boys from Gp are out to get you .... facial hair or not!! :eek: :rolleyes: :D

LOL!! That's the second time that was funny!

Lorey....I would never have suspected you EVER had facial hair when we met....on BOTH occasions!!:D

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 11:36 PM
:helpme: :helpme: no joke, I still can't figure out what I supposedly was trying to manipulate :) :blush: :blush: oh well, at least the board is hopping like it should be during football season...... :) Only they know. They've had to call in reinforcements b/c us gals were being mean to them. :crying:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-06-2006, 12:44 AM
i hear theres going to be rose pedals leading upto the bleachers on the vistor side:cool:

Maroon87
09-06-2006, 08:34 AM
Hey Sinton fans...keep scheduling G-P. It's nice to get a break from them for at least 1 week out of the year.:p;)

pirateman98
09-06-2006, 08:43 AM
uh I was at both games , I know! But have you seen king play? just wondering?
I was at both games too and King really sucks. I was falling asleep at the GP and King game because how bad they(King) were. I can't say Sinton looked any better on offence than King did, but I know that Sinton's defence did a hell of a job and GP ran all over King from beginning to end. I think it will be another good game but hopefully Sinton will come out on top!!

AP Panther Fan
09-06-2006, 09:55 AM
LOL....I think the only thing this thread lacks is last years talk about how ugly the women and children are from the respective towns.....:D

funny stuff!

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....I think the only thing this thread lacks is last years talk about how ugly the women and children are from the respective towns.....:D

funny stuff!

Well it is ONLY Wednesday. ;)

G-P King
09-06-2006, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
i hear theres going to be rose pedals leading upto the bleachers on the vistor side:cool: Ya they look like big paw prints painted red & blue. Some even have #'s on em and when you pass the fieldhouse beware of the growls comming from the doors!

pancho villa
09-06-2006, 11:01 AM
How did Sinton do aginst Cuero?

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:02 AM
Here's the entire post.. what did I manipulate? guess if you cant tell then nevermind!

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
How did Sinton do aginst Cuero? lost 29-0 had only 88 total yard on O. Cureo put up like close to 400 yards! sinton is a good tam just that Cuero is just That good!

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:19 AM
Just a post rome 4aaaasports! This is the Corpus area ranking from the Caller times. Thought it was interesting!

CLASS 3A/2A/A

Team (1st-place votes)RecordpointsLast Week

1. Ingleside (7)1-041vs. T-M (W, 52-7)

2. Refugio (1)1-030vs. Van Vleck (W, 31-8)

3. Orange Grove (1)1-020vs. Banquete (W, 35-0)

4. Sinton0-117vs. Cuero (L, 29-0)

5. West Oso1-08 s. Falfurrias (W, 14-6)

Also receiving votes: Mathis 6 (def. Odem, 20-7); Skidmore-Tynan 5 (def. Bishop, 29-14); George West 4 (def. Yorktown, 27-18); Aransas Pass 3 (def. San Diego, 39-0); Freer 1 (def. Benavides, 47-0)

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 11:24 AM
come on, tell me what I manipulated

guess if you cant tell then nevermind!
if I am accused of something, at least let me know what it is..

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:26 AM
. Did ya forget to post 44?

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Did ya forget to post 44?

nope, just waiting on you to tell us all what I manipulated. :crazy1:

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:33 AM
nope, just waiting on you to tell us all what I manipulated. :crazy1: Dudet its oOOOOVVER! Wait some more . I'll fix it soon. Just wait it will happen I prommiss!

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:35 AM
nope, just waiting on you to tell us all what I manipulated. :crazy1: You are such a Domestic Godess!

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 11:41 AM
You are such a Domestic Godess! huh? when you figure out what I manipulated, let me know, otherwise, I am putting you back on IGNORE. Such a great feature of this forum :)

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:49 AM
huh? when you figure out what I manipulated, let me know, otherwise, I am putting you back on IGNORE. Such a great feature of this forum :) So 44 what have you had to say in reguards to the sinton G-P game in this forum? I want to talk football not this BS!

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by pancho villa
How did Sinton do aginst Cuero? We didn't do so well. :( Lost 29-0. Our bright spot was our run defense. Secondary needs some work. Cuero's defense was absurdly FAST!!! :crazy1: It should be illegal how fast they flew to the ball. LOL! Hell, they were giving us maybe a yard or two cushion off the line and still drilling our guys in the backfield!! :eek: :eek: :doh: Overall, I felt "okay" with the score. I really thought they were gonna blow us out of the water. Probably a combination of them struggling on offense and our defense being pretty darn good themselves! It's all good experience before the other season starts. ;) Thanks for asking! :thumbsup:

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:53 AM
You manipulated the post by shrinking it to seam like Harris did not want to play Cuero. Trust me he did want to schedule Cuero. I talked to him last night at practice about it! Now stop being a Domestic Godess and get OOOVer it. Lets talk football. Women?

G-P King
09-06-2006, 11:57 AM
We didn't do so well. :( Lost 29-0. Our bright spot was our run defense. Secondary needs some work. Cuero's defense was absurdly FAST!!! :crazy1: It should be illegal how fast they flew to the ball. LOL! Hell, they were giving us maybe a yard or two cushion off the line and still drilling our guys in the backfield!! :eek: :eek: :doh: Overall, I felt "okay" with the score. I really thought they were gonna blow us out of the water. Probably a combination of them struggling on offense and our defense being pretty darn good themselves! It's all good experience before the other season starts. ;) Thanks for asking! :thumbsup: Cuero didnt run any Line backer stunts or anything. It was preety much basic football for cuero last friday! wanted to see how players timming and position worked out for them. Cuero is talking about state for the next 3 years!

sinton66
09-06-2006, 12:10 PM
Did you watch the same game I did? They ran both run blitzes and pass blitzes. They even recorded a sack on an attempted pass play.

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 12:44 PM
Cuero didnt run any Line backer stunts or anything. It was preety much basic football for cuero last friday! wanted to see how players timming and position worked out for them. Cuero is talking about state for the next 3 years! It must be fun knowing everything that you know! Do you get headaches?

Gp83
09-06-2006, 12:50 PM
It must stink not knowing anything about football therefor resorting to personal attacks.:doh:

District303aPastPlayer
09-06-2006, 01:21 PM
Did you watch the same game I did? They ran both run blitzes and pass blitzes. They even recorded a sack on an attempted pass play.

they were just that fast...

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 01:22 PM
It must stink not knowing anything about football therefor resorting to personal attacks.:doh: Yes, it does stink, not knowing anything about football. :( You've found out my secret shame. :weeping: How will I survive?

Maybe if I attend Sinton's practices and talk to the coaches on a regular basis, I too can learn all about football. I bet if I ask nicely our coaches will tell me all about their offensive game plan and what they are gonna do on defense against you guys and I can run back here and tell you all about it? I better take notes though...wouldn't want to get anything wrong! :nerd: :nerd:

SintonFan
09-06-2006, 01:23 PM
It must stink not knowing anything about football therefor resorting to personal attacks.:doh:
lol
I don't see any personal attacks here. I see p4s having lots of fun, which she does from time to time. lol
Now last year there were personal attacks by me and you. It was fun and then it was fun getting to meet yall. Come one, why are yall so thin-skinned this year?:thinking: :p

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 01:34 PM
lol
I don't see any personal attacks here. I see p4s having lots of fun, which she does from time to time. lol
Now last year there were personal attacks by me and you. It was fun and then it was fun getting to meet yall. Come one, why are yall so thin-skinned this year?:thinking: :p I was having fun, but all this belly-aching is a real downer. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/icons/icon13.gif

I just can't see where all these personal attacks happened? But it's all good b/c I'm walking on the rose petal covered streets in Sinton! :thumbsup:

SintonFan
09-06-2006, 01:44 PM
I was having fun, but all this belly-aching is a real downer. http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/images/icons/icon13.gif

I just can't see where all these personal attacks happened? But it's all good b/c I'm walking on the rose petal covered streets in Sinton! :thumbsup:
Heck we can be nice too!!!!
In fact for the GP fans I'll do one better. I'll buy a whole bunch of rose bushes for them to walk to the stadium on.:inlove:

GOFOR2
09-06-2006, 01:58 PM

I know there were several people watching the game through glazed and blood shot eyes, thus they may have missed a few plays or over looked a few stunts.

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I know there were several people watching the game through glazed and blood shot eyes, thus they may have missed a few plays or over looked a few stunts. There were stunt doubles on the field? :devil: :devil: :D :D

GOFOR2
09-06-2006, 02:43 PM
[I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?" ]

I hear that.

SintonFan
09-06-2006, 02:54 PM
The Pirates have my support all the time, although a little critique never hurt anyone. I'll post my take on this weeks matchup later today. I'm no expert but I'll post it as a fan, like I always do.

sinton66
09-06-2006, 03:08 PM
I know there were several people watching the game through glazed and blood shot eyes, thus they may have missed a few plays or over looked a few stunts.

No doubt whatsoever about the truth of this statement.;)

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 03:08 PM
[I hope it feels so good to be right. There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?" ]

I hear that. "true...true..."

sinton66
09-06-2006, 03:22 PM

Yeah, you should know all about that. Dude, go find a priest to tell it to, they're in the business of caring what you think.

Gp83
09-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Yeah, you should know all about that. Dude, go find a priest to tell it to, they're in the business of caring what you think.

I expected a little better from Mr Mod.:rolleyes:

Gp83
09-06-2006, 04:08 PM
lol
Now last year there were personal attacks by me and you. It was fun and then it was fun getting to meet yall. Come one, why are yall so thin-skinned this year?:thinking: :p

It woulda been nice to talk football this week but all most of you did was get all defensive and corner King.

"It must be fun knowing everything that you know! Do you get headaches?"

You don't think this was a personal attack? I guess if not contronted with a weapon in Sinton, anything goes?:thinking:

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:09 PM

66 - I admire the Catholic Church.

Blastoderm55
09-06-2006, 04:14 PM
You're a genius, Phil. Pure genius. :D

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
they were just that fast... True they were there was no blitzes at all even Harriss said that there wern't! Cuero can sack the QB without putting on blitzes ya know!

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 04:16 PM
It woulda been nice to talk football this week but all most of you did was get all defensive and corner King.

You don't think this was a personal attack? I guess if not contronted with a weapon in Sinton, anything goes?:thinking: I guess you telling ME that I know nothing about football wasn't a personal attack either? :thinking: I see. Whatever. I'll leave you & your buddies alone. Good grief! :wave:

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:19 PM
Yes, it does stink, not knowing anything about football. :( You've found out my secret shame. :weeping: How will I survive?

Maybe if I attend Sinton's practices and talk to the coaches on a regular basis, I too can learn all about football. I bet if I ask nicely our coaches will tell me all about their offensive game plan and what they are gonna do on defense against you guys and I can run back here and tell you all about it? I better take notes though...wouldn't want to get anything wrong! :nerd: :nerd: "If "you went to a sinton practice you wouldnt know if they were working on O or D? plus its too hot for girls and there is no shade oh my gosh!

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 04:21 PM
"If "you went to a sinton practice you wouldnt know if they were working on O or D? plus its too hot for girls and there is no shade oh my gosh! I know enough (regardless of what your buddy thinks) about football to know if they are working on Offense or Defense. A little hot sun wouldn't bother me, I have a natural tan. :)

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:21 PM
You're a genius, Phil. Pure genius. :D

Thank you Blast! :)

DaHop72
09-06-2006, 04:22 PM
I know enough (regardless of what your buddy thinks) about football to know if they are working on Offense or Defense. A little hot sun wouldn't bother me, I have a natural tan. :) :evillol: :evillol: :evillol: :evillol:

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:23 PM

I hear that.

Of course when it comes from me though it is meant to be constructive criticism that is beneficial to everyone.

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:24 PM
THE GOOD BOOK SAYS THAT MAN MUST LOVE HIS FELLOW MAN.

Gp83
09-06-2006, 04:24 PM
I guess you telling ME that I know nothing about football wasn't a personal attack either? :thinking: I see. Whatever. I'll leave you & your buddies alone. Good grief! :wave:

Not an attack, just my opinion. You couldn't stay on the topic of football so you resorted to attacks. Sure I may not agree with some posters about Gp, but I like talking football and don't need to attack unless attacked. But you go back and reread the post's and you could see the aggression coming on. Then 44 laid the "Gp scared of us" and it was on. I kinda new this is what to expect this year from ya'll though.:clap:

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:25 PM
I guess you telling ME that I know nothing about football wasn't a personal attack either? :thinking: I see. Whatever. I'll leave you & your buddies alone. Good grief! :wave: 66 all I wanted to do was talk football! I thought sinton had given up at the begining of the third qtr befor the half. And then yall went bolistic on me! Shoot I got a warning for defending myself in here! Lets just talk football and not attack each other, besides p4s she lost my respect!

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 04:26 PM
! Lets just talk football and not attack each other, besides p4s she lost my respect! :weeping: :weeping: :rolleyes: and I'm all broken up inside about it!

sinton66
09-06-2006, 04:27 PM
True they were there was no blitzes at all even Harriss said that there wern't! Cuero can sack the QB without putting on blitzes ya know!

I hate to tell you this, Mr. Football guru, but when it's the defensive backfield coming up and stopping the run or sacking the quarterback, it counts as a blitz.:rolleyes:

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:29 PM

You don't think this was a personal attack? I guess if not contronted with a weapon in Sinton, anything goes?:thinking:

LET THERE BE NO FURTHER VIOLENCE WHERE ONLY LOVE SHOULD BE!!

(Pardon me while I adjust my halo.)

Blastoderm55
09-06-2006, 04:30 PM
You tell 'em Phil! Group hugs and butt slaps for everyone! :D

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:30 PM
I feel that Sintons D and G-P's O is the key to this weeks game. If sinton can pass often enough to losen the G-P's D then The game could get interesting! I was hoping to see sintons QB at work he did look like a fine athlete!

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 04:31 PM
Not an attack, just my opinion. You couldn't stay on the topic of football so you resorted to attacks. Sure I may not agree with some posters about Gp, but I like talking football and don't need to attack unless attacked. But you go back and reread the post's and you could see the aggression coming on. Then 44 laid the "Gp scared of us" and it was on. I kinda new this is what to expect this year from ya'll though.:clap:

Show me where I said GP was scared to play Cuero - I was just stating an opionion - I never said anyone was scared to play anyone. - Trying to "MANNIPULATE" my words??

I am/was through with this fiasco until I was brought back into it...... I am done "again" :smoker:

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:32 PM
I hate to tell you this, Mr. Football guru, but when it's the defensive backfield coming up and stopping the run or sacking the quarterback, it counts as a blitz.:rolleyes: Not , they read run when the ball is snaped cause of coaching and fly up to stop the run! That was basic cuero stuff!

Blastoderm55
09-06-2006, 04:33 PM
He probably felt that you insinuated fear. Oh well. Everyone kiss and make up.

G-P King
You tell 'em Phil! Group hugs and butt slaps for everyone! :D Lmbo

G-P King
Show me where I said GP was scared to play Cuero - I was just stating an opionion - I never said anyone was scared to play anyone. - Trying to "MANNIPULATE" my words?? Good lord does anyone talk football!

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:34 PM
He probably felt that you insinuated fear. Oh well. Everyone kiss and make up. Well p4s is naturaly tan so kissing and making up might be fun?

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:35 PM
Man I had forgot about all the talking back and forth that went on last year. Then I was able to get everyone to the meet and great and everyone became good friends. I didn't realize it then but I should have got a Noble Peace Prize last year.

:D

Blastoderm55
09-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Man I had forgot about all the talking back and forth that went on last year. Then I was able to get everyone to the meet and great and everyone became good friends. I didn't realize it then but I should have got a Noble Peace Prize last year.

You'd need to unite G-P and Cal to receive that award. :D

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 04:37 PM
Football is a great game - :D

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:38 PM
This year would not be a good Idea I fear for my life!

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:38 PM
You'd need to unite G-P and Cal to receive that award. :D

:D ;)

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:39 PM
You'd need to unite G-P and Cal to receive that award. :D Ya that one can get preety ugly! but we do respect them as do they us!

Gp83
Show me where I said GP was scared to play Cuero - I was just stating an opionion - I never said anyone was scared to play anyone. - Trying to "MANNIPULATE" my words??

I am/was through with this fiasco until I was brought back into it...... I am done "again" :smoker:

"GOFOR2
Starter

Member #: 797

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Were they afraid they would get shutout 15-0 on 15 plays. "

My bad 44...wrong Gobbler

G-P King
Football is a great game - :D Thats a start! now try it again!

Gp83
09-06-2006, 04:41 PM
Lmbo

Watch it with the acronyms...might mean a hidden "F" bomb in there.:rolleyes:

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 04:42 PM
Thats a start! now try it again!

too late, I am picking up my toys and going somewhere else to play :D :D j/k

Takes a big man to admit when he's made a mistake...... Apology accepted....... :)

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:43 PM
Watch it with the acronyms...might mean a hidden "F" bomb in there.:rolleyes:

Gp83
09-06-2006, 04:43 PM

Takes a big man to admit when he's made a mistake...... Apology accepted....... :)

Thanks...bring your toys back in;)

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Watch it with the acronyms...might mean a hidden "F" bomb in there.:rolleyes: No I changed it from the 6th letter in the alphabet to the second!

G-P King
09-06-2006, 04:56 PM

Takes a big man to admit when he's made a mistake...... Apology accepted....... :) Thank you! My point was made that you don't want to talk football 44!

Phil C
09-06-2006, 04:58 PM
KEEP YOUR COMPOSURE!

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav

G-P King
09-06-2006, 05:11 PM
KEEP YOUR COMPOSURE!

http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/moviewavs.cgi?Old_School=composure.wav That is funny I used it on the 4a cite!

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 05:42 PM
Thank you! My point was made that you don't want to talk football 44! I know I've lost your respect and I don't know anything about football, but bear with me while I attempt to express myself. :nerd: :D

You wanna hear that our Offense is a big, fat question mark at this point??? That is OBVIOUS to everyone in South Texas. You were at the game. You saw that we struggled against a very strong & fast Cuero "D" to get the run going. We didn't attmept very many passes, but maybe we will this week. Our offensive line has great size, but those boys are young and pardon me, but in my humble opinion, need a fire lit under them!! All that size won't amount to much if they don't use it properly. I know based on the score some of you don't think that our Defense is our bright spot, but it is. They are fast and if you think your Offense is gonna run on them just ask Cuero how well that worked out for them! ;) (check that-I guess 137 is pretty good (LOL), but I'm sure they expected a bunch more & got them in the air :( ) There are some question marks in the secondary. I don't know much about the Gp receivers, but I think I like our chances against them!! :cool: I expect this to be a low scoring game: Sinton 10 Gp 7 :p

Did that fit the bill on football talk? If not, I've got a 15 yard personal foul flag for you! :evillol:

GOFOR2
09-06-2006, 05:53 PM
"GOFOR2
Starter

Member #: 797

quote:

Were they afraid they would get shutout 15-0 on 15 plays. "

My bad 44...wrong Gobbler

Dont make me get Medieval on you....and I aint no Gobbler.
Not that there's anything wrong with being a Gobbler.

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Thank you! My point was made that you don't want to talk football 44!

I talk about whatever comes to mind - football, volleyball, baseball, golf, my grandchildren, toys, teachers, I even give the occasional insurance lesson...... haven't had any complaints from the regulars....... Here's some football talk - Cuero's 7 on 7 team (all 10 of them) ran all over GP's 7 on 7 team and their vast numbers up one side of the field and down the other in the Victoria tourney.....But then again, so did the other teams in the pool..... How's that for some football talk....... Could we beat them in pads and with 11 players? I guess we'll never know.......

I gotta run now....... Adios :)

GOFOR2
09-06-2006, 06:04 PM
Cowboys or Jags on Sunday?
Burnt Orange or Red and Silver?
Wing T or Power I?
6' 3" Aerial QB or 5' 9" Running QB?
In the Rain or In the Snow?
Yellow Laundry or Penalty Flags?
1st and 5 or 2nd and 2?
Kick Receive at the beginning of the game or Defer to the 2nd Half?

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Always defer to the 2nd half........ even I know that :p

and the Aerial QB - any day of the week..... to many options and weapons

GOFOR2
09-06-2006, 06:07 PM
Always defer to the 2nd half........ even I know that :p

Come on 44, I am in a crisis right here.
Please answer the rest.
I have this sudden urge to talk football, and you guys are not complying fast enough.

44INAROW
09-06-2006, 06:24 PM
Come on 44, I am in a crisis right here.
Please answer the rest.
I have this sudden urge to talk football, and you guys are not complying fast enough.

Jags (cause I like their unis)
Burnt Orange
Wing T (I like fast guys, what can I say)
Aerial QB anytime....
Rain or Snow - either one if you're prepared
1st and 5 - never give up a down
I'll admit I don't understand the Yellow Laundry/Penalty Flags (call me a girl)

GOFOR2
09-06-2006, 07:03 PM
Jags (cause I like their unis)
Burnt Orange
Wing T (I like fast guys, what can I say)
Aerial QB anytime....
Rain or Snow - either one if you're prepared
1st and 5 - never give up a down
I'll admit I don't understand the Yellow Laundry/Penalty Flags (call me a girl)

just threw that one in there because some call it Laundry others call it Penalty Flags.
Jus wanted to know which is the manly name to call it.

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Jags (cause I like their unis) :eek: :eek: JAGS??? :doh: :doh: No, No, No....repeat after me...COWBOYS RULE!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

and so will the....

SINTON PIRATES!!!

carter08
09-06-2006, 07:45 PM
:eek: :eek: JAGS??? :doh: :doh: No, No, No....repeat after me...COWBOYS RULE!!! :cheerl: :cheerl:

and so will the....

SINTON PIRATES!!!

That is quite funny. 19-10

pirate4state
09-06-2006, 10:47 PM
thread was feeling lonely on page 2 :eek: :eek: