PDA

View Full Version : Is Stephen McGee Kicking Extra Points too??

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 07:02 PM
Or is the NCAA box score wrong? LOL

MagicMan
09-02-2006, 07:03 PM
Matt Szymanski made PAT

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by MagicMan
Matt Szymanski made PAT

According to my box score, Szym made the first one, and McGee kicked the other two. :eek:

Pmoney
09-02-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
According to my box score, Szym made the first one, and McGee kicked the other two. :eek:
are you looking on ESPN? because thats what im looking at and its saying the same thing

spirate_9
09-02-2006, 09:24 PM
Na McGee didn't kick them... the kicker and McGee both wear #7

Texas-Fight
09-02-2006, 09:30 PM
McGee better step up to the kicker and be like "Hey back off the #7 number bro!"

Bulldog_12
09-02-2006, 10:15 PM
While Stephen did not kick EP's, he did a SPECTACULAR job running the offense. You can definitely tell that he has control in the huddle. They ran a very vanilla offense that really didnt stick to a particula scheme. Looks like they tested a lot of formations and players. McGee still had a great night. Im just a little excited.:D

un b weavable
09-02-2006, 10:39 PM
Too bad McGee cant do anything to help out the defense. Theyre still worthless. The offense did pretty good but how many times did they fumble?

Bulldog_12
09-02-2006, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by un b weavable
Too bad McGee cant do anything to help out the defense. Theyre still worthless. The offense did pretty good but how many times did they fumble?

The defense looks TONS better from last year. They played the ball, got plenty of pressure, and I give them a curve seeing as they have only had the 4-2-5 system for a few months. They definitely showed a lot of imporvement. That QB's rush statistics were up due to broken plays. That will come in time with the D. They had everyone covered down field, plus pressure, and the qb would just go. They will learn. We dont face another mobile qb till the end of the season.

Hupernikomen
09-03-2006, 12:25 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
The defense looks TONS better from last year. They played the ball, got plenty of pressure, and I give them a curve seeing as they have only had the 4-2-5 system for a few months. They definitely showed a lot of imporvement. That QB's rush statistics were up due to broken plays. That will come in time with the D. They had everyone covered down field, plus pressure, and the qb would just go. They will learn. We dont face another mobile qb till the end of the season.

How did Big Red do?

Bulldog_12
09-03-2006, 12:31 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
How did Big Red do?

He looks GOOD. I saw him a few hours before the game and he has put on a lot of muscle. He got one sack that lost about 15 yds for the citadel, and was a force in the backfield. He also added a broken up pass and assisted tackle. He got doubled teamed a lot tonight, per usual.

Hupernikomen
09-03-2006, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
He looks GOOD. I saw him a few hours before the game and he has put on a lot of muscle. He got one sack that lost about 15 yds for the citadel, and was a force in the backfield. He also added a broken up pass and assisted tackle. He got doubled teamed a lot tonight, per usual.

Sounds good.

SpreadtheRed
09-03-2006, 02:22 AM
i dno but i cant wait for the a** whoopin tech gives em on sept. 30