PDA

View Full Version : Sinton/Cuero Shirt pics???

Gobbla2001
09-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Who took the pic of me putting the bunny-ears on The Godfather?

I had dreamed of that moment all of my life and it finally happened... someone post the picture :(

Bandera YaYa
09-03-2006, 02:09 AM
Oh lordy...... :crazy: What I can't believe is that RM didn't get a picture of everyone at her game.....GEESH!!!! Jason and her are the most picture taking people I know.....what happened???? :confused:

Phil C
09-03-2006, 07:58 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001

I had dreamed of that moment all of my life and it finally happened... someone post the picture :(

Better pray it isn't posted or the GodFather will curse Cuero to not win State this year!

:D

(That outta get it posted) ;)

Phil C
09-03-2006, 08:16 AM
Messing with the GodFather is worse than messing with Chuck! :)

http://www.oddpic.com/data/528/Chuck.gif

pirate4state
09-03-2006, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Messing with the GodFather is worse than messing with Chuck! :)

http://www.oddpic.com/data/528/Chuck.gif

:eek: :eek: ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap:

pirate4state
09-03-2006, 10:33 AM

I had dreamed of that moment all of my life and it finally happened... someone post the picture :( I think Sinton Fan took that picture. ;)

Ranger Mom
09-03-2006, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa
Oh lordy...... :crazy: What I can't believe is that RM didn't get a picture of everyone at her game.....GEESH!!!! Jason and her are the most picture taking people I know.....what happened???? :confused:

Forgot my camera!!:(

It's on its last leg anyway, I don't know if it will last the season!!

Too bad though....we had 4 schools represented: Greenwood, Sweetwater, Forney and Abilene Wylie!!

pirate44
09-04-2006, 09:38 AM

District303aPastPlayer
09-04-2006, 10:22 AM
serious question, who is the guy in the duke shirt?

pirate4state
09-04-2006, 10:40 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
serious question, who is the guy in the duke shirt? lol - no clue!! I thought I saw him talking to Old Green so maybe he knows him or he could have been just some totally random guy!! :p

District303aPastPlayer
09-04-2006, 11:09 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pirate44 ...

Bandera YaYa
09-04-2006, 11:13 AM
Well everyone looks exactly like I thought they would......usually it's the other way around! Nice pic. :D

44INAROW
09-04-2006, 11:17 AM
I wasn't there, and I might be wrong, but the guy in the DUKE shirt looks alot like Frank Gamez.. I am sure Old Green will advise when he' gets online

Gobbla2001
09-04-2006, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I wasn't there, and I might be wrong, but the guy in the DUKE shirt looks alot like Frank Gamez.. I am sure Old Green will advise when he' gets online

I dunno his name but he was out there smoking a cigarette... then we went to the take the picture and he ran in and squatted....

Phil C
09-04-2006, 12:16 PM
Such disrespect for the GodFather and even his own man let him down. Good news for some - fair news for others. Good Bye!

piratebg
09-04-2006, 12:16 PM
That was my first M&G since I joined the downlow a year ago. It was real nice to be able to finally put some faces on the names I already know. Nice meeting everyone and I hope to see more of you guys in the future.

DaHop72
09-04-2006, 12:19 PM
Such disrespect for the GodFather and even his own man let him down. Good news for some - fair news for others. Good Bye! SHOW SOME COMPASSION FOR THE GODFATHER:mad:

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 03:37 PM
Such disrespect for the GodFather and even his own man let him down. Good news for some - fair news for others. Good Bye!
I didn't post it GodFather!!!
The pic I took mysteriously disappeared from my picture's memory card.
:confused:
What's funny is the pics of some of the fish we caught were all on there and everything else, but that pic was gone.:eek:

Old Green
09-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I wasn't there, and I might be wrong, but the guy in the DUKE shirt looks alot like Frank Gamez.. I am sure Old Green will advise when he' gets online YeP ! That was Frankie.

sinton66
09-04-2006, 07:56 PM

Sounds like you need to call Chuck.;)

Gobbla2001
09-04-2006, 08:04 PM

Hey, you don't put bunny-ears on just anyone, you make sure it's someone important... :D

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 08:11 PM
Hey, you don't put bunny-ears on just anyone, you make sure it's someone important... :D
It looks like it WAS important! That picture disappeared too! :eek:

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2006, 08:16 PM
thought i saw the picture earlier, what happen to it:D

SintonFan
09-04-2006, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
thought i saw the picture earlier, what happen to it:D
shhhh...
we don't talk about it here:eek:
ask the GODFATHER! :)

sinton66
09-04-2006, 08:24 PM
didn't you read above? he was threatening to make the poster an offer he couldn't refuse.:D

SintonFan_inAustin
09-04-2006, 08:30 PM
oh ah got it i see it now.

Phil C
09-04-2006, 08:46 PM
AH HA! GOT CHA!

LABOR DAY FOOL!

I really loved the picture! Put it back on!

I pulled a good one today!

Phil C
09-04-2006, 08:47 PM
Folks weren't biting on my this is football thread anymore so I had to take advantage when another opportunity came up!

BRILLIANT!

;)

Phil C
09-04-2006, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
SHOW SOME COMPASSION FOR THE GODFATHER:mad:

Thank you Da! ;) :)

Phil C
09-04-2006, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I didn't post it GodFather!!!
The pic I took mysteriously disappeared from my picture's memory card.
:confused:
What's funny is the pics of some of the fish we caught were all on there and everything else, but that pic was gone.:eek:

Oops! Sorry SintonFan! I think it was Pirate44 who may have posted it. If anyone sees him please tell him to repost the picture. I was only kidding and it is a great picture and should be on the downlow for the record.

Hope everyone had a Good Labor Day. I took my family to Rockport so the boys could have a good time at the beat and get a little swimming and fishing in before back to school again tomorrow and cold weather comes.

pirate44
09-05-2006, 06:16 AM
it was a joke post done on photoshop and not an actual photo. i found it funny but after considering it, thought it might not have been taken so well. so i took it off before Phil_C even commented on it. the actual photo is in the stickie if people want to see any of us at the m&g.

Phil C
09-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
it was a joke post done on photoshop and not an actual photo. i found it funny but after considering it, thought it might not have been taken so well. so i took it off before Phil_C even commented on it. the actual photo is in the stickie if people want to see any of us at the m&g.

I see 44 but I thought it was a good photo and would like it posted back on so everyone can see it. I encourage all M&G to post photos and identifications so we can be more than just words on the downlow. It was good to see everyone at the game especially Old Green and Gobbler and other Cuero friends since I hadn't seen them in two years.

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 10:34 AM
I see 44 but I thought it was a good photo and would like it posted back on so everyone can see it. I encourage all M&G to post photos and identifications so we can be more than just words on the downlow. It was good to see everyone at the game especially Old Green and Gobbler and other Cuero friends since I hadn't seen them in two years. There already is a picture in this thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49666). :thumbsup:

Gobbla2001
09-05-2006, 10:35 AM
I see 44 but I thought it was a good photo and would like it posted back on so everyone can see it. I encourage all M&G to post photos and identifications so we can be more than just words on the downlow. It was good to see everyone at the game especially Old Green and Gobbler and other Cuero friends since I hadn't seen them in two years.

I hope you weren't offended C... we had taken two pictures already and when we were going to take a third picture I figured this was my chance to put the ears on the Godfather...

I succeeded :D

pirate44
09-05-2006, 10:54 AM
I hope you weren't offended C... we had taken two pictures already and when we were going to take a third picture I figured this was my chance to the ears on the Godfather...

I succeeded :D
i think kidding around like that makes the m&gs all that more "family-like". and Phil_C has one of the best sense of humors on here.

Phil C
09-05-2006, 11:27 AM
i think kidding around like that makes the m&gs all that more "family-like". and Phil_C has one of the best sense of humors on here.

Thank you 44! I couldn't resist it since no one has fallen for my this is football thread lately so I used the opportunity here and knew you would catch on since you have gotten me a few times too. LOL

Also please post the photo again if you can.

pirate44
09-05-2006, 11:43 AM
Thank you 44! I couldn't resist it since no one has fallen for my this is football thread lately so I used the opportunity here and knew you would catch on since you have gotten me a few times too. LOL

Also please post the photo again if you can.
im gonna have to think hard on that one. its a poor photo of ME talking to my son as the photo was taken :( :D

Phil C
09-05-2006, 01:31 PM
im gonna have to think hard on that one. its a poor photo of ME talking to my son as the photo was taken :( :D

Memories! :)

Phil C
09-05-2006, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
There already is a picture in this thread (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=49666). :thumbsup:

Why is the Thread closed. It would be great to post pictures there. It may not be possible but if someone has a camera it would be nice to get a picture with our G-P friends on it and post it here.

pirate4state
09-05-2006, 03:52 PM
Why is the Thread closed. It would be great to post pictures there. It may not be possible but if someone has a camera it would be nice to get a picture with our G-P friends on it and post it here. The thread is closed to keep it from getting bogged down with POSTS. All pictures of M&G are to be sent to Ranger Mom or LHPM and they will post them. It's always been done this way. ;)

Phil C
09-05-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
The thread is closed to keep it from getting bogged down with POSTS. All pictures of M&G are to be sent to Ranger Mom or LHPM and they will post them. It's always been done this way. ;)

Oh I see! Excellent! ;)

SintonFan
09-05-2006, 11:31 PM
Oh I see! Excellent! ;)
When I get home Friday I'll see if I can post the pic I took.:cool: