PDA

View Full Version : Don't worry Wylie fans....

Sweetwater Red
09-02-2006, 11:12 AM
We will avenge our fellow 7-3A powerhouse
next week against Brownwood.

Or maybe not. But, we'll give it a hell of
a try though.

:D :D :D

sweetwater07
09-02-2006, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by Sweetwater Red
We will avenge our fellow 7-3A powerhouse
next week against Brownwood.

Or maybe not. But, we'll give it a hell of
a try though.

:D :D :D

despite from injured said...i think Brownwood will be our toughest opponent...

injuredinmelee
09-02-2006, 12:03 PM
yall will beat bwood by 14 points.

sweetwater07
09-02-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by injuredinmelee
yall will beat bwood by 14 points.

you must have really not been impressed....
the brownwood i remember is the one from 6-4A..with cleburne...that brownwood was a hoss team

Snydertigersrul
09-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
despite from injured said...i think Brownwood will be our toughest opponent...

You better not overestimate Decatur

NateDawg39
09-02-2006, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by Snydertigersrul
You better not overestimate Decatur If we play Sweetwater...or anyone else for that matter, the way we played Burk...we are in for a losing season. I am also interested in what Vernon is gonna do this year. But yeah Sweetwater is really the one team that I am worried about.

sweetwater07
09-02-2006, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
If we play Sweetwater...or anyone else for that matter, the way we played Burk...we are in for a losing season. I am also interested in what Vernon is gonna do this year. But yeah Sweetwater is really the one team that I am worried about.

Sweetwater isn't worried about Decatur ...and idk why....most ppl are worried about canyon and brownwood

NateDawg39
09-02-2006, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
Sweetwater isn't worried about Decatur ...and idk why....most ppl are worried about canyon and brownwood Well both Decatur and Sweetwater have harcore schedules for the talent level they are at. So it just seems right to be worried about Canyon and for us to be worried about Sweetwater...maybe Vernon also after last night:thinking:

sweetwater07
09-02-2006, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by NateDawg39
Well both Decatur and Sweetwater have harcore schedules for the talent level they are at. So it just seems right to be worried about Canyon and for us to be worried about Sweetwater...maybe Vernon also after last night:thinking:

don't worry..vernon gave us all we wanted...they will be good this year i bet

Stownhorse
09-02-2006, 12:59 PM
Brownwood will be tough yea but Decatur always comes out with a good team....and they usually have some pretty big guys up front I think Decatur will be our toughest opponent

NateDawg39
09-02-2006, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
Brownwood will be tough yea but Decatur always comes out with a good team....and they usually have some pretty big guys up front I think Decatur will be our toughest opponent This will be our "biggest" line in Coach Storys 7 year history with Decatur. and I mean as a whole...not like the 02' team when we had 2 tackles who were about 650 lbs together...we have all 4 guys up around 260 this year and they all run very fast...I know the LG very well and this summer we played ultimate frisbee a lot...he is scary fast!

Stownhorse
09-02-2006, 01:10 PM
this isnt gunna be a test for us it will be a struggle

sweetwater07
09-02-2006, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by Stownhorse
this isnt gunna be a test for us it will be a struggle

NCAA tonight??