PDA

View Full Version : Gilmer vs Tatum (Sept 8)

Buckeye80
09-02-2006, 09:37 AM
Last night, my opinion of this one performed a colossal "flip flop" for absolutely no good reason. Call it "gut instinct", but I see it turning out:

Gilmer 47
Tatum 12

This will be a combination of a good game from the Buckeyes, a bad game for the Eagles, and the venue (Buckeye Stadium).

I apologize for being scatterbrained.:D

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 09:46 AM
Gilmer is gonna roll Tatum.

You didn't miss the score by much.

I will say.

Gilmer 43
Tatum 7

Ranger Mom
09-02-2006, 09:48 AM
"hide and watch"

Am I right....huh..huh....am I???:p

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
"hide and watch"

Am I right....huh..huh....am I???:p

OK,

I will go ahead and give this one my big endorsemet.

HIDE AND WATCH

Ranger Mom
09-02-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
OK,

I will go ahead and give this one my big endorsemet.

HIDE AND WATCH

I Knew it!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gif

pirate4state
09-02-2006, 10:04 AM
I Knew it!!!http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gifhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/smilies/party0049.gif

You are entirely too chipper!!!

Ranger Mom
09-02-2006, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You are entirely too chipper!!!

I didn't have to babysit today!!;)

LH Panther Mom
09-02-2006, 10:26 AM
Gilmer folks, drag your Tatum buds back over here. :D DQ & 3ADL game of the week. :)

Buckeye80
09-02-2006, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Gilmer folks, drag your Tatum buds back over here. :D DQ & 3ADL game of the week. :)

Were there ever any on here?:confused:

Ranger Mom
09-02-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Buckeye80
Were there ever any on here?:confused:

There were several the last few games of the year!!

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I think the game of the week should be just that "a Game".

This one is gonna be over at the half.

sweetwater07
09-02-2006, 11:31 AM
i haven't seen Gilmer play this year...but i do recall Tatum being the team to beat in 3A.....do recall Tatum made it farther than Gilmer last year..............but then again...i have yet to see either team play THIS year...(when it counts..lol)

Bull's-eye
09-02-2006, 12:12 PM
The "Red Mustache" was at the Gilmer/Gorman game. He was impressed with Gilmer, but noted that Gorman lacked a defense or any kind of passing game. He said Tatum has a great passing game with tremendous speed. The Mean Green defense is also very tough. He predicts Tatum will defeat Gilmer by a TD.

He wants to know where were all the Gilmer posters were when New Boston gave the Buckeyes all they wanted in last week's scrimmage? He said New Boston doesn't even compare to what Tatum will bring to the game. Remember, 2A Tatum did a pretty good number on 4A Kilgore.

Snydertigersrul
09-02-2006, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
The "Red Mustache" was at the Gilmer/Gorman game. He was impressed with Gilmer, but noted that Gorman lacked a defense or any kind of passing game. He said Tatum has a great passing game with tremendous speed. The Mean Green defense is also very tough. He predicts Tatum will defeat Gilmer by a TD.

He wants to know where were all the Gilmer posters were when New Boston gave the Buckeyes all they wanted in last week's scrimmage? He said New Boston doesn't even compare to what Tatum will bring to the game. Remember, 2A Tatum did a pretty good number on 4A Kilgore.

Boy, I wish I could be at Friday's Gilmer-Tatum game. It's going to be a classic. Gilmer has the homefield advantage, but Tatum's speed will be the difference. The Eagles win by a touchdown.

Bull's-eye
09-02-2006, 12:39 PM
I know last week I couldn't get any kind of response on the Gilmer/New Boston scrimmage. Gilmer crushes Gorman and now we are handing them the state championship. I think Gilmer is a very good team, but let's see some more games before we give them the crown. Who knows, maybe Gorman isn't a very good team. If they don't win a game or have a losing season, then the Gilmer win is not all that impressive. This game should be a very good gage on what they have in Buckeye land.

MagicMan
09-02-2006, 12:39 PM
at least this will end all the controversy over who's #1

Bull's-eye
09-02-2006, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by MagicMan

at least this will end all the controversy over who's #1 Not sure, Tatum could still lose and remain #1 in 2A. A close game and good showing may not drop them out of the top spot.

MagicMan
09-02-2006, 12:52 PM
im talking about in 3a. if gilmer wins big then they should be #1 and if they lose then cuero should be #1 and all the gilmer and cuero fans/3adownlow members not from gilmer can stop arguing.

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 12:53 PM
im talking about in 3a. if gilmer wins big then they should be #1 and if they lose then cuero should be #1 and all the gilmer and cuero fans/3adownlow members not from gilmer can stop arguing.

yeah,

that will shut em up. :D

DU_stud04
09-02-2006, 12:55 PM
so.....is anyone going to this game????

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by DU_stud04
so.....is anyone going to this game????

I am considering it.

DU_stud04
09-02-2006, 12:59 PM
I am considering it.
so am i.

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 01:00 PM
so am i.

If I come, you owe me some slurpees.

DU_stud04
09-02-2006, 01:02 PM
If I come, you owe me some slurpees.

and a candy bar hahahaha

sintonfanseguin
09-02-2006, 01:38 PM
Gilmer will beat Tatum easily!!!

Bull's-eye
09-02-2006, 01:47 PM

Any Gilmer reponse?

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 01:49 PM
The Red Mustache is a silly man.

Bull's-eye
09-02-2006, 01:57 PM
The Red Mustache is a silly man.

I see that you have met him, but he does know high school football (I think). :D He did say that Giddings would do a number on Wimberley.

PPHSfan
09-02-2006, 02:27 PM
I see that you have met him, but he does know high school football (I think). :D He did say that Giddings would do a number on Wimberley.

Here is what I said about Wimberley (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48369&highlight=wimberly) last MONTH.

Buckeye80
09-02-2006, 10:20 PM
Gilmer crushes Gorman and now we are handing them the state championship. I think Gilmer is a very good team, but let's see some more games before we give them the crown.

Can we please stay off of this kick for one day? Look people, if someone tries to just hand us that trophy, I'll steal it and hurl it into Lake Gilmer. So no handing out the trophies to Gilmer just because apparently the Pope has annointed them State Champions already. GEEZ!!!!:rolleyes: :mad:

pirate4state
09-02-2006, 10:28 PM
Here is what I said about Wimberley (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=48369&highlight=wimberly) last MONTH. ALL HAIL!!!! ;) :D

Buckeye80
09-02-2006, 10:31 PM
Gorman's "lack of defense" couldn't possibly be because Gilmer had an unstoppable offense. Noooooo, no, nooooo, let's not even consider that as a possibility!

You're onto us! Gilmer scheduled Gorman because the head coach at Gorman played kickball in the third grade against the current Gilmer junior high principal's second oldest son. Gorman doesn't even really play football! They gathered up the tuba players from the band (because they're obviously strong to carry around a tuba), the tallest kids from the swim team, and the guy who happened to be at the school restocking the vending machines, threw them on a plane, and passed out uniforms on the way to Texas. Then the coach had a pregame "paper/rock/scissors" tournament in the locker room to assign positions, and there ya' go.

All things considered, they didn't do too bad!!!

There's your response.:mad:

Cameron Crazy
09-02-2006, 10:33 PM
IM pulling for Gilmer lets go G.J

manormustangs
09-02-2006, 10:56 PM
i say 2AA tatum will squeak by 3AAA gilmer in a shootout.......havent really followed any of them but tatum was good last year and won state last year but who knows....look what happened to wimberley

Buckeye80
09-02-2006, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by manormustangs
i say 2AA tatum will squeak by 3AAA gilmer in a shootout.......havent really followed any of them but tatum was good last year and won state last year but who knows....look what happened to wimberley

Hey Manormustangs,
What if I offered you 37 cents to change your pick? Would that persuade you to climb aboard the orange and black bandwagon?

Hupernikomen
09-03-2006, 12:29 AM
I saw Gilmer and Tatum at Nac. couple years back. That was a fun game to watch, and I bet this one will be too. What all did Tatum bring back from their championship team?

Buckeye80
09-03-2006, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
What all did Tatum bring back from their championship team?
Everyone but their "O line"! They are gonna be very tough to beat in 2A.

thatboiwes
09-03-2006, 03:27 AM
I'll definately be there. I don't miss any of the games.

Anyone thinking about coming, seriously better be there no later than 6 if you want a seat. We Gilmer folk get there VERY early. At the state game in 2004, there were several hundreds, if not a thousand people in the stadium just 30-60 minits after the gates opened.

I plan on getting there around 5:30 to save my seat.

DU_stud04
09-03-2006, 03:39 AM
im debating on going or not,... if i do, i like getting there to see them warm up, so hopefull ill be there early enough

DU_stud04
09-03-2006, 03:48 AM
yo, thatboiwes....since youve seen both teams play, do you think it will be a game? or just a statement by gilmer to show how good they are???

sweetwater07
09-03-2006, 10:21 AM
with Tatum not losing much from their championship team...i say Tatum wins by 10 points......remember that Tatum made it farther than Gilmer did last year in Div. II

lostaussie
09-03-2006, 10:51 AM
ok so i'm back from a soggy west texas and a rained out hunting trip to come and read all this. you guys and girls are comical. whole thread is hilarious. magic man can't stop talking about New Boston and Kilgore. Buckeye 80 just threw the trophy in the lake, which BTW has no water in it. DU STUD can't make up his mind. here is my personal invite. come on down. it will be a great game. no blowouts predicted on my part. this will be a great game just for a football fan to watch. the Buckeyes are alot of fun at home. don't know where everybody's gonna sit, but thats another conversation. ya'll carry on and i'll be back after i get some of this mud off me.:D

dirtydan
09-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Last night, my opinion of this one performed a colossal "flip flop" for absolutely no good reason. Call it "gut instinct", but I see it turning out:

Gilmer 47
Tatum 12

This will be a combination of a good game from the Buckeyes, a bad game for the Eagles, and the venue (Buckeye Stadium).

I apologize for being scatterbrained.:D

dirtydan
09-03-2006, 01:21 PM
Gilmer owns tatum. tatum QB have a rag arm. they werent playing a real team in daingerfield, who is washed up.
gilmer will clip the wings of the sick birds. plus we will dish out some crow. tatum folks been bragging all week. the crow will taste good to them. this will be tatum's biggest game all year.
they are scared of gilmer, always have been scared of the bucks.
the score will be gilmer 46 tatum 14.

Ranger Mom
09-03-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey Manormustangs,
What if I offered you 37 cents to change your pick? Would that persuade you to climb aboard the orange and black bandwagon?

37 cents??? That won't even buy a postage stamp!!

dirtydan
09-03-2006, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by sweetwater07
with Tatum not losing much from their championship team...i say Tatum wins by 10 points......remember that Tatum made it farther than Gilmer did last year in Div. II

tatum is not that good this year. they should win the district, but the gilmer buckeyes are going to soften them up for center.
if you take all the crap out of an eagle, you dont have much left
to work with. they will get stomped in gilmer this year.

Bullaholic
09-03-2006, 03:26 PM
If Gilmer is going to lose a regular season game---this would be the one. I'm picking Tatum in an upset. Tatum is one of the few schools who can almost matchup with Gilmer in D1 prospect talent, plus the fact that most of their players are battle hardenend at the state-playoff level---they have seen "good" teams before.

On the other hand---no question about the "horsepower" of Gilmer which has been documented and re-documented. They are just flat "good". Question is---what will this talent do when they have somebody on the other side of the ball who can, and will, stay "with" them after their "shock and awe" offensive attack.. It may be that Gilmer is "hitting" on all the "cylinders" already early in the season and has all that talent "in sync". If that is so, then Gilmer will "blow by" anybody this year.

kaorder1999
09-03-2006, 07:03 PM
tatum is not that good this year?? that is funny

Bull's-eye
09-03-2006, 07:28 PM
Quote from the "Red Mustache" - "Tatum will be coming to Gilmer this Friday, they will defeat Gilmer and they will be looking for some sweet potato pie. Get the cool whip ready!"

PPHSfan
09-03-2006, 07:34 PM
Quote from the "Red Mustache" - "Tatum will be coming to Gilmer this Friday, they will defeat Gilmer and they will be looking for some sweet potato pie. Get the cool whip ready!"

The Red Mustache better get some cool whip ready for his crow pie.

Bull's-eye
09-03-2006, 07:54 PM

He doesn't like crow pie, but that sweet potato pie from Gilmer is his favorite! He said that him and the Eagles may go back for seconds.

Bullaholic
09-03-2006, 08:19 PM

I may have to have a helping of that too, PPHSFan---but I am sticking with my prediction---Tatum will pull the upset.

MagicMan
09-03-2006, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by lostaussie
ok so i'm back from a soggy west texas and a rained out hunting trip to come and read all this. you guys and girls are comical. whole thread is hilarious. magic man can't stop talking about New Boston and Kilgore. Buckeye 80 just threw the trophy in the lake, which BTW has no water in it. DU STUD can't make up his mind. here is my personal invite. come on down. it will be a great game. no blowouts predicted on my part. this will be a great game just for a football fan to watch. the Buckeyes are alot of fun at home. don't know where everybody's gonna sit, but thats another conversation. ya'll carry on and i'll be back after i get some of this mud off me.:D
you must have me confused with someone else. i havent said anything about new boston or kilgore

lostaussie
09-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Quote from the "Red Mustache" - "Tatum will be coming to Gilmer this Friday, they will defeat Gilmer and they will be looking for some sweet potato pie. Get the cool whip ready!" ok, so forgive my ignorance:D.................but who in the hell is the "red musatche"?

Bull's-eye
09-03-2006, 08:47 PM
ok, so forgive my ignorance:D.................but who in the hell is the "red musatche"? LOL

The "Red Mustache" is the "walking encyclopedia" of high school football. Originally from Bellville, this man knows high school football. He is now living in Longview and has been watching all those great East Texas teams. You might of seen him on last year's DQ game of the week (Bellville/Marlin). He would paint his handle bar mustache red in support of his Bellville team. Ask the coaches from Gilmer or Tatum, they all know him.

Bull's-eye
09-03-2006, 08:51 PM
you must have me confused with someone else. i havent said anything about new boston or kilgore

That was the "Red Mustache" who posted about New Boston & Kilgore.

PS. I'm just the messenger because he doesn't have a computer.

lostaussie
09-03-2006, 08:55 PM
you must have me confused with someone else. i havent said anything about new boston or kilgore my bad. it was bull's-eye.

thatboiwes
09-04-2006, 01:07 AM
yo, thatboiwes....since youve seen both teams play, do you think it will be a game? or just a statement by gilmer to show how good they are???

Honestly, I think Gilmer wins, and not because of homerism. By how much depends on how Gilmer plays the 1st half. If they come out sloppy like they did against Vegas, then they will win in a close one. But if they come out sharp and focused and on point, then they can win big. My reasoning for this is because Tatum has several, about 6, kids who are starters both ways compared to Gilmer who has maybe 1 or 2 two way starters. Gilmer's depth and Tatum's lack of depth is going to be the difference in this game. Also, I'm giving Tatum the benefit of the doubt that they will play better than they did against Daingerfield Friday. I don't think that Tatum will come close to beating Gilmer if they play as poorly as they did the 1st half against D'field.

If Gilmer starts slow:

Gilmer - 42, Tatum - 30

If Gilmer comes out strong:

Gilmer - 56, Tatum - 14

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 10:32 AM
Quote from the "Red Mustache" - "Tatum will be coming to Gilmer this Friday

That's the most important part of that statement. Gilmer has not lost a home game since 2002 in like Week 3 (Pine Tree 14 Gilmer 7). The Buckeyes are very tough at home, and Tatum will find that out yet again on Friday.

Just to reiterate:

Buckeyes 47
Eagles 12

Texas-Fight
09-04-2006, 11:30 AM
Gilmer 21
Tatum 17

Bull's-eye
09-04-2006, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by thatboiwes
If Gilmer starts slow:

Gilmer - 42, Tatum - 30

If Gilmer comes out strong:

Gilmer - 56, Tatum - 14

Does it matter how Tatum starts out?

Gilmer by 12 or Gilmer by 42 :confused: What's your prediction?

lostaussie
09-04-2006, 11:59 AM

Gilmer by 12 or Gilmer by 42 :confused: What's your prediction? myself, i'm looking for Gilmer by 1:D everything else is just gravy!!!!!

Ranger Mom
09-04-2006, 12:00 PM

Gilmer by 12 or Gilmer by 42 :confused: What's your prediction?

I think he thinks Gilmer is gonna win!:D

Bull's-eye
09-04-2006, 12:04 PM
I think he thinks Gilmer is gonna win!:D

He's covered both ways.

Gilmer in a fairly close game or Gilmer in a blow out. :D

Bull's-eye
09-04-2006, 01:13 PM
myself, i'm looking for Gilmer by 1:D everything else is just gravy!!!!!

I can buy that. ;)

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 01:27 PM
myself, i'm looking for Gilmer by 1:D everything else is just gravy!!!!!

i like your style of thinking, just dont forget the cheetohs :D

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Here's a question? If Gilmer just blows Tatum out of the water on Friday, does that solidify them as a "power", or are the naysayers then gonna' bring up the fact that Tatum is merely a 2A school?:thinking:

I'm not implying anything. It's an honest question.

lostaussie
09-04-2006, 01:31 PM
i like your style of thinking, just dont forget the cheetohs :D no doubt!!!!!!!!!! i bet thats got some folks wondering:D

lostaussie
09-04-2006, 01:32 PM
Here's a question? If Gilmer just blows Tatum out of the water on Friday, does that solidify them as a "power", or are the naysayers then gonna' bring up the fact that Tatum is merely a 2A school?:thinking:

I'm not implying anything. It's an honest question. Tatum is merely a 2A school:D

DaHop72
09-04-2006, 01:36 PM

I'm not implying anything. It's an honest question. It is a good honest question, but Gilmer is in a no win situation in this because if they do beat Tatum that is exactly what you will here from the peanut gallery. Well, Tatum is just 2A.:D :D

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 01:38 PM
no doubt!!!!!!!!!! i bet thats got some folks wondering:D

haha, yes, just a few :D

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by DaHop72
It is a good honest question, but Gilmer is in a no win situation in this because if they do beat Tatum that is exactly what you will here from the peanut gallery. Well, Tatum is just 2A.:D :D

Then I vote for a Gilmer/SLC matchup in week 0 next season!:D

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 01:40 PM
Tatum is merely a 2A school:D

im thinking even though they merely are jsut a 2a school, they still ARE the 3a state champs from last year, which is the team to beat.

DaHop72
09-04-2006, 01:41 PM
Then I vote for a Gilmer/SLC matchup in week 0 next season!:D I bet if we talk to the KING, he can make it happen.:devil: :devil:

Of course, you know, the peanut gallery would then come up with a reason why Gilmer should have been favored over SLC.:D :D

lostaussie and I may have to start to work on this and see what we can come up with.

lostaussie
09-04-2006, 01:42 PM
Then I vote for a Gilmer/SLC matchup in week 0 next season!:D been there, done that. didn't work out to well for us either time:D

Bullaholic
09-04-2006, 01:43 PM
I agree -Gilmer is in a "no win" situation, win or lose. And Gilmer posters---I didn't pick Tatum to upset Gilmer because I "hate " Gilmer or want to see them lose ...I have no axes to grind. I just think that Tatum has a fair chance to beat Gilmer early in the season. Later in the season, I think Gilmer wins.

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I agree -Gilmer is in a "no win" situation, win or lose. And Gilmer posters---I didn't pick Tatum to upset Gilmer because I "hate " Gilmer or want to see them lose ...I have no axes to grind. I just think that Tatum has a fair chance to beat Gilmer early in the season. Later in the season, I think Gilmer wins.
And none of us will ever fault you for expressing your opinion. No offense taken.:)

Bull's-eye
09-04-2006, 01:46 PM
Another good question.......If Tatum defeats Gilmer, both Tatum & Gilmer win the 2A & 3A crowns, does 2A football have the bragging rights over 3A?

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 01:50 PM
Another good question.......If Tatum defeats Gilmer, both Tatum & Gilmer win the 2A & 3A crowns, does 2A football have the bragging rights over 3A?

No....because "G" is before "T" in the phonebook.:D

Bull's-eye
09-04-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I agree -Gilmer is in a "no win" situation, win or lose. And Gilmer posters---I didn't pick Tatum to upset Gilmer because I "hate " Gilmer or want to see them lose ...I have no axes to grind.

I feel the same way, I'm just the messenger for the Red Mustache. I was there in 2004 to see Gilmer win it all. Good luck to both teams!

charlesrixey
09-04-2006, 02:47 PM
what an awesome game. It will not be decided by double digits.

Aesculus gilmus
09-04-2006, 03:01 PM

No, because EVERYBODY knows Cuero is better than either one of them.

3afan
09-04-2006, 03:08 PM
its JUST a non-district game...... really the only thing at stake is week 3 rankings and we all know what that is worth

winning or losing THIS GAME will not affect either teams' ability to win their respective state titles, which they both are favored to do and will still be favored to do following this game

Bullaholic
09-04-2006, 03:12 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
its JUST a non-district game...... really the only thing at stake is week 3 rankings and we all know what that is worth

winning or losing THIS GAME will not affect either teams' ability to win their respective state titles, which they both are favored to do and will still be favored to do following this game

:clap: Excellent post, 3Afan----logic is "inescapable".

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 03:17 PM
(who's going with me??????)

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 03:26 PM
which would be the best to go....i-20 or 80?

lostaussie
09-04-2006, 03:29 PM
which would be the best to go....i-20 or 80? depends on when you are leaving. i personally like 20 but i will sometimes go 80. i am not sure about construction on 20 right now?

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 03:49 PM
i plan to get there around 6? so leave here probly around 4

3afan
09-04-2006, 03:52 PM
depends on when you are leaving. i personally like 20 but i will sometimes go 80. i am not sure about construction on 20 right now?

i went to Tyler via 80 on Saturday & experienced no construction between 635 & 69

lostaussie
09-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
i went to Tyler via 80 on Saturday & experienced no construction between 635 & 69 then thats how i would go. straight to big sandy and then left at 155 north to gilmer.

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 04:05 PM
then thats how i would go. straight to big sandy and then left at 155 north to gilmer.

155 and 271 will merge as you get into Gilmer. At the stop sign, continue straight (sorta a left veer; you'll get it) and follow to the second stop light (Tyler St/Hwy 154). Turn left, go through two stop lights and look for Bradford St on the right approximately 1/4 mile past the second stop light. Turn onto Bradford and you can't miss the stadium. Visitor parking is on Bradford, and home parking is on Buffalo St. If you get there after 6:30, you won't be able to sit on the home side.

Hope you're confused now!

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 04:07 PM
sounds easy compaired to dallas....hahaha
when i mean around 6, im hoping to be in my seat at 6..... :):D

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 04:11 PM
sounds easy compaired to dallas....

Trust me! It isn't hard to find the football stadium in Texas in a town of 4800 people! If you get lost, ask the first person you see, and they'll tell you. We're all very nice over here! (Unless you're from the town the Buckeyes are playing that week!:D )

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 04:11 PM
Trust me! It isn't hard to find the football stadium in Texas in a town of 4800 people! If you get lost, ask the first person you see, and they'll tell you. We're all very nice over here! (Unless you're from the town the Buckeyes are playing that week!:D )

i tend just to take off without directions and when i get to the tend i look for the lights :D

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 04:13 PM
i tend just to take off without directions and when i get to the tend i look for the lights :D

Roll 'em!!!!:D
A man after my own heart! Keep your stinkin' map! I'm drivin' on instincts!:D

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 04:23 PM
Roll 'em!!!!:D
A man after my own heart! Keep your stinkin' map! I'm drivin' on instincts!:D

thats one map i never lose :D

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 04:26 PM
thats one map i never lose :D

Me too! But I think mine is torn.:D

DU_stud04
09-04-2006, 04:27 PM
Me too! But I think mine is torn.:D

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Buckeye80
09-04-2006, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by Aesculus gilmus
No, because EVERYBODY knows Cuero is better than either one of them.

Hey AG! There's a guy named "hereandnow" on another thread that you need to meet. You two would get along great!:thinking:

pirate4state
09-04-2006, 10:40 PM
Buckeye80 has graciously accepted the 2006 State Bound shirt for this game!!!! :clap: :clap: Thank you again, Buckeye80. :thumbsup:

Comeaux
09-05-2006, 10:32 PM
It's a good thing that this game is early in the season. This will give Gilmer time to recruit more players if things do not go well for them.

Buckeye80
09-05-2006, 10:55 PM
Originally posted by Comeaux
It's a good thing that this game is early in the season. This will give Gilmer time to recruit more players if things do not go well for them.

Oh my side hurts!!!!:rolleyes:

NateDawg39
09-05-2006, 10:56 PM
Oh my side hurts!!!!:rolleyes: BWAH HA!!!

MagicMan
09-05-2006, 11:05 PM
if gilmer recruited all them great playas then how come they aint on the rivals top ten for recruitin? maybe instead of recruiting stars they recruited team players in which case we should applaud them.