PDA

View Full Version : EaglesRules is a PHONY!!!!

The One
10-20-2002, 12:58 PM
He posted this under the Bridgeport-Decatur Final Score topic this morning.

"I hate to say it but EaglesRule is correct. Lake Dallas is bigger than Decatur. Both teams are 2-0 at this point. Sanger played Little Elm last night. Anyone have the score? I hope Sanger won because this puts them at 1-1 and they would still have a chance to get into the playoffs if they were to beat Lake Dallas and Lake Worth. If that happened then Decatur would be big school. I know alot of IFs.

One more thing - At this team I am not too excited about the thought of us playing Kennedale in the first round. Also, the defense that EaglesRUle has been talking about is a two deep zone with two safeties. Gainesville ran the same defense against us and Princeton ran the same thing in 97 when they beat the team with Jacob Allen. Bridgeport will have to move their two primary receivers around to have success against this defense. One positive to the Decatur game - the QB draw will open up the passing game more because teams will have honor PD now! "

Now I ask you fellow posters, Does this sound like the die hard Decatur Eagle player that Egretboy has pretented he or she was all week? It sounds more like a sorry Bridgeport Fan getting his or her jollies out of stirring up the pot! Please if anyone has any information to the identity of this trader, please post so we all can humiliate them!!

Wildcat2004
10-20-2002, 01:12 PM
Decatur hopes like heck that Lake Dallas makes the playoffs!! They want no part of the E DAWGS!! Will any of the Decatur fans argue that point???
If the Decatur-Lake Dallas game determines Division I and Division II seedings, will the Eagles play hard enough to win or pull there starters to give the younger kids SOME EXPERIENCE!!

The One
10-20-2002, 01:22 PM
Wildcat,

I agree that Decatur doesn't want any part of Everman in fact I dont know any teams that want any part of Everman. Most likely though Decatur will be undefeated going into that last week against Lake Dallas. I cant even picture them ruining their chances at a perfect season for a better playoff position. Plus no one wants to go into the post season on a losing note, so I hope for our sake that scenerio plays out like you speak of, because I dont think Decatur will throw in the towel! And rest assured we dont want to face Kennedale in week 1 of the playoffs either.

BportFan
10-20-2002, 04:54 PM
No we do not want to face Kennedale in the first round! Ok EaglesRule, step up to the late. Who are you?

BullsFan
10-20-2002, 05:18 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the mods can check IP numbers and find out exactly who it is.

bigbullbacker
10-20-2002, 09:18 PM
Eagle I'm very disappointed shame shame shame!!!!
You know how too keep a egret in suspense?

<small>[ October 20, 2002, 09:18 PM: Message edited by: bigbullbacker ]</small>

The One
10-22-2002, 09:24 PM
Back to the top Eagle since you showed your sorry face again!!!