PDA

View Full Version : Clyde 31, Ballinger 6

vet93
09-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Great win for Coach Craig Slaughter and the Bulldogs. Ballinger made too many mistakes and Clyde outplayed the Bearcats.

Chris Hart
09-01-2006, 11:23 PM
Is Clyde a playoff contender this year vet93?

It looks like Wimberley let us down, lol. :confused:

injuredinmelee
09-01-2006, 11:25 PM
hopefully they wont get too excited about a win over a 2A school. It seems to happen every year. They blister some small school in the opening week and their fans come out of the woodwork screaming playoffs.
I would like to see Clyde int here but lets all try and be reasonable.

Z motion 10 out on 2
09-01-2006, 11:29 PM
Clyde has been close the past several years if they just had not been that that tough district.

MHSvarsity2007
09-01-2006, 11:39 PM
the scored surprised me when i heard it. WTG clyde! :clap:

vet93
09-02-2006, 12:16 AM
Chris they may be...however, they are in a district with Sweetwater, Wylie and Breckenridge. That looks to be a pretty tough row to hoe. I agree with injured....a win over a 2a school is not enough evidence yet, however, their new coach is the one who took Hearne to the playoffs for the first time in many many years and he did it in short fashion. If Clyde will give him time, he will compete in that district. Clyde has always had some very good athletes. Your right....the Texans let us down, but almost everyone else who picked that game had the same letdown...I guess we should have stuck with our original strategy..."a bird in the hand"!

Originally posted by Chris Hart
Is Clyde a playoff contender this year vet93?

It looks like Wimberley let us down, lol. :confused: