Keep it up mustangs!!!!

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 09:11 PM
WOW!! way to go!

Fish's mom
09-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Halftime
Ingleside 31 TM 7

Joshua Coffield been sidelined for rest of game , hurt foot as precation they're not playing him for the rest of the game he's a little agravated HAHAH

My understanding is that Izzy Sanchez has been side lined too with a foot injury but it may be worse than Josh's.

Don't quote me, this is all hear say but I'm positive of the score.

GO BLUE AND WHITE

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 09:33 PM
hope everyone is alright, GO STANGS!!

Fish's mom
09-01-2006, 10:03 PM
top of the 4th
Ingleside 52 TM 7

Josh on the way to Driscoll just to checked out but RJ and matt Rodriquez are doing great job keeping the ball going, working as quarterbacks from my understanding

WAY TO GO

Be back on with final and update on ijury. Keep us in your prayers this is something Josh has worked all summer for..

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 10:06 PM
i hope hes okay...but i gotta say...HOLY CRAP!! are we back or is TM just that bad?!?!

Fish's mom
09-01-2006, 10:35 PM
Don't really know if TM was just bad, 99 said he's be on later. He'll be able to tell you more. And a special thanks to him for keeping me posted throughout the game.

Final is Ingleside 52 TM7

Miller's next in Ingleside and I'll be there.
:p

Buckeye80
09-01-2006, 10:37 PM
A forty-five point "beat down" on a 4A is significant!!!! Way to go Stangs!!

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Don't really know if TM was just bad, 99 said he's be on later. He'll be able to tell you more. And a special thanks to him for keeping me posted throughout the game.

Final is Ingleside 52 TM7

Miller's next in Ingleside and I'll be there.
:p How's Coffield?

Fish's mom
09-01-2006, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
How's Coffield?

When I talked to him he was just getting back to see doctor. He sounds good, says hurts like hell. Mad that he couldn't finish game but knows that it's better to be safer than sorry. Hopefully just bruised. Said it was the top and side of his foot. I'll keep ya'll posted. If anyone hears about Izzy , let me know.

Thanks for asking
:)

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 10:52 PM
talkin to my cousin (who was a RB for Ingleside a few years ago). Said he was at the game until the end of the 3rd...here's his take on Ingleside:

the D looks solid, specially against the run. strong running game, every skill position player has decent speed. goin out of the gun.

he thinks they look pretty solid overall.

99IHSMustang
09-01-2006, 11:03 PM
talkin to my cousin (who was a RB for Ingleside a few years ago). Said he was at the game until the end of the 3rd...here's his take on Ingleside:

the D looks solid, specially against the run. strong running game, every skill position player has decent speed. goin out of the gun.

he thinks they look pretty solid overall.

Here is what I saw.... Special Teams great... Defense very good.... Offense needs a lot of work. There were a lot of penalties. Mustangs turned over the ball too much by way of fumble. The QB's in general didn't look comfortable, but then again when your starting QB gets hurt and your backup QB's are a Soph and Jr. you kind of expect that. The kinks need to be worked out but overall they looked good, but with the talent they have on the field they could be way better. The score could have easily been 60+, but the coach took out the first stringers midway through the third Qtr. TM did not look impressive at all, but that could have been becuase Ingleisde was the better team.

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Here is what I saw.... Special Teams great... Defense very good.... Offense needs a lot of work. There were a lot of penalties. Mustangs turned over the ball too much by way of fumble. The QB's in general didn't look comfortable, but then again when your starting QB gets hurt and your backup QB's are a Soph and Jr. you kind of expect that. The kinks need to be worked out but overall they looked good, but with the talent they have on the field they could be way better. The score could have easily been 60+, but the coach took out the first stringers midway through the third Qtr. TM did not look impressive at all, but that could have been becuase Ingleisde was the better team. Izzy, been waitin for ya bud, thank you! yup..thats basically what my cousin said as well. how ya been amigo?

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2006, 11:05 PM
just saw the score on Flour Bluff and Miller and its a suprise that Miller almost beat FB. Miller looks like they are very good team now that they are in 4a.

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
just saw the score on Flour Bluff and Miller and its a suprise that Miller almost beat FB. Miller looks like they are very good team now that they are in 4a. what? no "nice game Mustangs" just a reminder of how Miller SHOULD man-handle us next week? Typical Sinton, thanks ;)

99IHSMustang
09-01-2006, 11:07 PM
Izzy, been waitin for ya bud, thank you! yup..thats basically what my cousin said as well. how ya been amigo?

I have been doing good IHS.... I have been looking forward to the Football season and I got my fix tonight. How have you been doing? Are you going to be able to make it to at least 1 of the Ingleside games?

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I have been doing good IHS.... I have been looking forward to the Football season and I got my fix tonight. How have you been doing? Are you going to be able to make it to at least 1 of the Ingleside games? I'm gonna try! doin good, workin alot, ya know the drill.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2006, 11:10 PM
lol i post in sinton cuero game nice win for ingleside . Looks like Miller should be first quality opp.

99IHSMustang
09-01-2006, 11:10 PM
what? no "nice game Mustangs" just a reminder of how Miller SHOULD man-handle us next week? Typical Sinton, thanks ;)

There is nothing wrong in earning our respect. I think this is going to be the year though IHS....

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 11:12 PM
lol i post in sinton cuero game nice win for ingleside . Looks like Miller should be first quality opp. I agree, if Ingleside has a good showing against Miller, theyll be fine in district.

Izzy, I suspect you could be right.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2006, 11:15 PM
Cuero showed what holes Sinton defense has. Throw the ball deep. ingleside did that last year against Sinton. Sinton offense looks like they will need all non district games to get ready for district, but it could have been Cuero defense that made it look bad

99IHSMustang
09-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Oh yeah did i forget to mention that the O and D line look like corn fed boys. They are pretty stout and most of them had a good surge off the line. I was also suprised how Zach Adams performed. He looked like he was in his element.

IHStangFan
09-01-2006, 11:18 PM
Cuero showed what holes Sinton defense has. Throw the ball deep. ingleside did that last year against Sinton. Sinton offense looks like they will need all non district games to get ready for district, but it could have been Cuero defense that made it look bad yup, and the word on the street is that Ingleside's O could use some work, basically just kids playing in positions they didnt play in last year. They'll have to get comfortable in their new spots. If that comes around, we'll be alright. Like you said, next week will be a good test.

IHS Fan
09-01-2006, 11:22 PM
special teams looked great. zack had right at 200 yds. on two kick returns. i think these guys looked good overall for the first game of the season. can't wait for miller next week.

IHS Fan
09-01-2006, 11:23 PM
they also proved they have 4 kids that can play qb.

IHS Fan
09-02-2006, 12:00 AM
Originally posted by IHS Fan
special teams looked great. zack had right at 200 yds. on two kick returns. i think these guys looked good overall for the first game of the season. can't wait for miller next week.

my mistake. 95 yards of that were on a running play.

big daddy russ
09-04-2006, 02:00 AM
just saw the score on Flour Bluff and Miller and its a suprise that Miller almost beat FB. Miller looks like they are very good team now that they are in 4a.
Miller's always had the talent, it's just been raw and undisciplined. I remember a few years back, they had one playoff run and three kids signed D-1 LOI's that year.

I don't know if they'll be good this year, but they'll get a test against Ingleside. I really hope they're up this year. It'll be a good test for both teams before the real season starts.