PDA

View Full Version : Buckeye80

PPHSfan
11-24-2003, 04:28 PM
After the way that game went down, do you really think I should call you daddy?

I mean I said Gilmer would probably win, and I said that it would be close. And if I am not mistaking, the game really could have easily been 28 to 24, but some very strange things happened. It is ok, if you want to bask in your glory (I certainly would) :D . But let's not forget that Gilmer was not breathing easy, till half-way through the fourth quarter.

Tell the truth. :p

PPHSfan
11-24-2003, 04:33 PM
P.S.

I look for Gilmer to beat Tatum by at least three touchdowns. :D

Buckeye80
11-24-2003, 04:35 PM
PPHSfan:

I mean I said Gilmer would probably win, and I said that it would be close. And if I am not mistaking, the game really could have easily been 28 to 24, but some very strange things happened. It is ok, if you want to bask in your glory (I certainly would) :D . But let's not forget that Gilmer was not breathing easy, till half-way through the fourth quarter.

Tell the truth. :p OOPS!! eek!

<small>[ November 24, 2003, 03:37 PM: Message edited by: Buckeye80 ]</small>

Buckeye80
11-24-2003, 04:36 PM
PPHSfan:

Tell the truth. :p HUH? It was 31-0 until the end of the 3rd quarter! Sure we were breathing easy with about 5 minutes left when the game had been decided. Yes there were some weird things (like that one kickoff) that happened, but we still won by 23 and outscored them in every quarter but one, (and we each scored 14 in that one)!
Besides, would you not say that our 6 turnovers couldn't have helped them overcome the dropped passes and other weird things that happened to them?
But, if you are adamant that I don't deserve the "Daddy" moniker this week, then you don't have to call me that. :D :D :D

PPHSfan
11-24-2003, 04:38 PM
LOL,

Two fumbles inside the five yardline, two dropped touchdown passes, and enough strange stuff to make you think Celina's bus had exhaust leaking into the bus all the way to the game. :D

But you are right, you did win by a bunch.

DADDY :p

Buckeye80
11-24-2003, 04:50 PM
PPHSfan:
LOL,

Two fumbles inside the five yardline, two dropped touchdown passes, and enough strange stuff to make you think Celina's bus had exhaust leaking into the bus all the way to the game. :D

But you are right, you did win by a bunch.

DADDY :p Was that so hard? wink